Chapter 10 - The DJ and The King of Dance

Red Fountain Academy Series

Alice is in deep thought that she ignores her friends during break.

“Alice, are you alright?” Gypsy asks.

But Alice didn’t hear her.

Gypsy tap her shoulder.

“What?” Alice asks.

“Sissy, what’s wrong with you?” Proud asks.

“Did something happened to you while in the meeting with the group of Red-Orange Youth?” Cherreen asks.

“Yes.” Alice said. She can’t tell them that she is thinking about Mild.

“Are they mean? Do you want our help?” Puifai asks.

“I’m fine. Besides, there is only one girl there who is mean to me.” Alice said. “I can handle her.”

“That’s our girl.” Som said.

Gypsy knew that there is still something bothering Alice.

“Girls, let’s go back to our classes.” Gypsy said.

……………………………………………………

Alice temporarily forgotten about Mild and Krist while in the class because she got annoyed on Mind flirting with Oaujun.

Gypsy noticed Alice’s expression while looking at Oaujun and Mind.

“Jes, can you go back to your original seat? Our professor will come in just a minute.” Gypsy said.

“I want to, but Mind is in my seat.” Jes said.

“Hey, Napasasi Surawan, can you go back to your original seat? Jes can’t sit on his own seat because of you.” Gypsy said.

“I don’t mind you so mind your own business.” Mind said.

“Mind, go back to your seat. It is annoying if you keep flirting to me.” Oaujun said.

Mind pouts.

“Mind.” Wawa called her and sign her to sit next to hers.

Mind stands up and sat next to Wawa.

Jes finally get to sit on his seat.

“Are you ok now?” Gypsy asks.

“Yeah. Thanks, sissy.” Alice said.

“Puifai will be late later. You can tell me later what’s bugging you from a while ago.” Gypsy said.

“Ok.” Alice said.

……………………………………………………

That night…

“I saw P’Krist and Mild Wira at the parking lot of the mall last weekend. It is clear to me that his target is Mild Wira. But I don’t know what her connection to Mek.” Alice said.

“Then, why don’t you ask Mek?” Gypsy asks.

“As much as I want to know but I don’t want to talk to him.” Alice said.

“Then, talk to P’Krist.” Gypsy said.

“No way.” Alice said.

“Then, there’s only one way. Talk to Mild Wira.” Gypsy said.

Their conversation was cut when Puifai came.

……………………………………………………

Eojjeomyeon joayo… sujubeun naneunyo… molla molla hamyeo… maeil geudaeman geurijo…” Alice is lip-syncing while dancing along with the other girls.

Oaujun is watching them from the door. He doesn’t admit it but he loves watching Alice dancing. Ever since he saw her dancing alone in the dance club room when they were first year high school, he fell in love with her dancing and that’s the reason why he do anything to become close to her.

Oh jeojeun nunppit… Oh yeah… Oh joeun hyanggi… Oh yeah yeah yeah…

The song ended and the girls end the dance with a pose.

“Good job, girls!” Aerin said. “Alice, you are a pro. One practice and you already know the dance steps.”

“Thank you.” Alice said.

“And, Bella. You need to work hard with your moves.” Aerin said. “That’s it for today. I’ll text you all for our next schedule.”

“Oaujun, did you wait for me?” Bella asks.

“Actually, I am waiting for Alice.” Oaujun said.

“Me?” Alice is surprised.

“Yeah. I’ll wait for you outside my car.” Oaujun said.

“Ok.” Alice said.

……………………………………………………

Oaujun is waiting for Alice outside his car when he saw Mind.

“Oaujun, I didn’t expect to see you here.” Mind said.

“Red-Orange Youth’s practice room is here and I am a member of the group. You’re the one who shouldn’t be here. After all, you are no longer a part of the group.” Oaujun said.

“I may not be a part of the group anymore but I have friends there.” Mind said. “And please stop acting so cold towards me. You should be happy that I am back now. We can continue our relationship.”

“Continue?” Oaujun smirked. “Sorry but for your information, there’s no continuation for our past. Besides, I am here because I am waiting for my girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend?” Mind is shocked.

“Yes. And here she comes.” Oaujun said while looking at the exit of the building.

“Oaujun, let’s go.” Alice said.

“Ok, babe.” Oaujun said.

Alice is surprised of what Oaujun called her but she instantly get what’s going on when she saw Mind looking at her.

“Oh, hi, Mind. Didn’t see you there.” Alice said.

“You’re his girlfriend? But how?” Mind asks.

“As far as I want to tell you but I don’t like it since I don’t want to interact with my boyfriend’s ex as much as possible.” Alice said and get in the car.

Oaujun get in the car and start it, leaving Mind alone on the street.

……………………………………………………

“Wow! I didn’t know that you will ride on my trip.” Oaujun said.

“I’m smart, you know. You will never call me ‘babe’ for no reason.” Alice said. “But what’s going to happen now?”

“Well, we can pretend every time Mind is near us.” Oaujun said.

“Seriously?” Alice asks. “Don’t you have feelings left for her?”

“None and the only way to get rid of her is to pretend that we’re a couple.” Oaujun said.

“Ok. I’ll do it. Mind is getting on my nerves ever since she came back and this is my way of revenge.” Alice said. “Anyway, where are you taking me?”

“To a concert.” Oaujun said.

“What concert?” Alice asks.

“SM Town.” Oaujun said.

Alice’s eyes widened.

“Seriously? How did you get the tickets? It was sold out in just an hour after it was released.” Alice said.

“Hyoyeon sent me two tickets with backstage pass. It is her way to thank us for being her tour guide during her stay here.” Oaujun said.

Alice’s jealousy towards Hyoyeon is gone because of that.

“She is really nice.” Alice said.

“I know, right.” Oaujun said.

……………………………………………………

Alice enjoyed the SM Town concert because it is the first time that she attend a concert with Oaujun.

When they got in the backstage, Hyoyeon runs towards them and hugs Alice.

She introduced them to her fellow members of the group and some SM artists.

Alice had a wonderful experience in SM Town Concert.

……………………………………………………

“Thanks for this experience, Oaujun.” Alice said while inside Oaujun’s car.

They are already at the front of Alice’s house.

“Lately, I noticed that you are always distracted. So, I want you to have fun even for a while.” Oaujun said.

“Thanks. Things are happening right now that I don’t know what to do. I feel like our group is falling apart. Then, there’s Mek-”

“What about Mek?” Oaujun asks.

“Uhmm… Nothing. I’d better go. Thank you.” Alice said and get out of the car.

……………………………………………………

Alice is sitting on her favorite swing when Jo came.

“Problem, sis?” Jo asks.

“How do you know that I have a problem?” Alice asks.

“P, I know you very well. If you are here, it means that you have a problem.” Jo said.

“I’m fine, Jo. In fact, I had a wonderful day. Oaujun took me to SM Town Concert and I got to meet the artists because of Hyoyeon.” Alice said.

“Then, why are you not calling your friends to let them know about it? If you are happy, you are always call them.”  Jo said.

Alice sighed.

“You really do know me well.” Alice said. “Jo, do you still talk to P’Krist?”

“P’Krist? No. Why?” Jo asks.

“Well, I was just wondering if he still talking to you after that incident.” Alice said.

“Ever since I became a part of student council, P’Krist never approach me. He knows that I am protected by P’Tao and P’March.” Jo said. “Does he disturbing you again?”

“No. Don’t think about it.” Alice said and stands up. “I’d better go to sleep now.”

“Ok. Goodnight.” Jo said.

“Goodnight.” Alice said.

……………………………………………………

Before the bell rings, Alice went to Mek’s class.

“Sissy, what are you doing here?” Proud asks.

“Is Mek there?” Alice asks.

Proud looks inside the room.

“There he is. Why?” Proud asks.

Instead of answering Proud, Alice get inside the classroom and walk towards Mek who is sitting at the back of the room.

Everyone is staring at her, including Mild.

“Mek.” Alice called him when she is now standing on his front.

Mek looks at her but he has no expression.

“I want to talk to you later. See me this lunch at the rooftop.” Alice said and left without waiting for Mek’s answer.

……………………………………………………

Lunch Break…

“Alice, let’s go to the cafeteria.” Gypsy said.

“You go ahead.” Alice said.

Gypsy is staring at her.

“Look. This is not about Som and her best friend’s issue. I need to talk to Mek so I am going to see him.” Alice said.

“Do you want me to come?” Gypsy asks.

“No. I can handle it.” Alice said. “You should go with Jes.”

“Ok.” Gypsy said and left with Jes.

……………………………………………………

Rooftop…

When Alice arrived at the rooftop, Mek is already there.

“Mek, as much as possible I don’t want to be meddling with your life but I thought that you must know this.” Alice said. “I saw P’Krist with Mild in a parking lot of a mall. I don’t know how they got to know each other but if Mild doesn’t know him, she will not get in his car.”

Alice looks at Mek’s face. It is still no expression. She doesn’t know what Mek’s thinking.

“P’Focus is also here in Thailand. I know what you want and that is also what P’Focus wants but I don’t want to be in trouble. I will not stop you but please don’t involve me and my brother again.” Alice said and left.

……………………………………………………

Alice is going back to the classroom after talking to Mek when someone grabs her and pull her towards the Girl’s Restroom.

“What’s the big idea?!” Alice asks.

When she looks at the people around her she sighed.

“So, it’s you three.” Alice said. “I don’t have time for the stupid girls like you.”

Alice is about to leave when Mind pull her hair.

“Ouch! Watch the hair!” Alice said.

“You can’t leave here unless you will do what I want.” Mind said.

“You want?” Alice asks and she smirked. “You want Oaujun, right?”

“You’re indeed a smart girl.” Wawa said.

“I will not be in top 5 among the graduating students if I am not smart.” Alice said.

“So, will you break up Oaujun?” Mind asks.

“No.” Alice said.

“Mind, this girl wants to get hit.” Bifern said.

Alice laughed.

“What’s funny?” Bifern asks.

“You. You three are all stupid.” Alice said. “Break time will be over soon and if our professor didn’t see us in class, they will find us and they will know that we are here and I can easily tell them that you are bullying me and I am sure that the next thing will gonna happen is that you three will be suspended.”

“They will not know that we are here.” Mind said.

“Mind… Mind… Mind… I know you are back so I know that you don’t know the changes that happened in our academy but your two idiot friends didn’t even know that there are security cameras all over the academy and there is one right now outside the restrooms.” Alice said.

The three girls are shocked.

“If you don’t believe me, we can wait here.” Alice said.

Bifern signs Wawa to go away from the door.

“Thank you.” Alice said and goes out of the restroom.

……………………………………………………

Oaujun, Alice, Kang and Cherreen are searching for some songs that they can use for the anniversary of the academy.

“We can use one song and mix it then we will dance different kinds of dance all around the world.” Cherreen said.

“But we don’t know some dances.” Alice said.

“We can ask Prof. Four.” Kang said.

“Let’s have a meeting with the others but first let’s talk to Prof. Four.” Oaujun said.

The other dance club members are arrived.

“Guys, you can do what you want today and we will inform you when will our meeting.” Oaujun said.

Alice noticed Mind so she wraps her arms on Oaujun’s arm.

Mind’s expression change when Mind saw what she did and when Alice looks at Bella, she smiled when she saw the same expression of Mind to Bella’s.

“Kang, Oaujun, the guys are going to try the newly opened pizza parlor, wanna come?” Mike asks.

“Pass. I have to go somewhere with Cherreen” Kang said.

“Alice and I need to work on something so pass.” Oaujun said.

“Working on a baby?” Achirawich asks.

Oaujun and Alice are shocked.

“Just kidding.” Achirawich said.

“Let’s go, guys. And Ten. You’re coming with us.” Mike said.

The guys left.

“Alice, you need to tell me all about it later.” Cherreen said. “Let’s go, Kang.”

Oaujun and Alice watch the two leaving.

“Is there something going on with those two?” Oaujun asks.

“Not an idea.” Alice said.

……………………………………………………

Oaujun and Alice went to the noodle restaurant.

“I saw what you did there. I say I like how Mind’s reacted.” Oaujun said.

“Not only her.” Alice whispered.

“What?” Oaujun asks.

“Nothing.” Alice said. “So, do you know who you will take in the camping?”

“I am taking Bee.” Oaujun said. “You?”

“I haven’t decided yet.” Alice said.

“How are your friends, anyway?” Oaujun asks.

“Fine except that Som’s friend is in Esther’s side. I don’t know what to do but I know that it will be over soon.” Alice said.

“You’ve been friends for so long so any problem you had, it will eventually resolve.” Oaujun said.

“Thanks, Oaujun.” Alice said. “Now that I thought of it, I am thinking someone that can be my ‘friend’ in the camping.”

“Who?” Oaujun asks.

But before Alice says the name someone talks to them.

“You are Gypsy’s friends, right?” someone approached them.

“Hi, P’Amp.” Alice greets.

“I just want to inform you that there are gangsters lurking at night so be careful.” Amp said.

“We will.” Alice said.

Deep inside of her she is worried about it.

Oaujun holds her hand.

“I’ll be here. No one can hurt you.” Oaujun said.

Alice’s heart is beating fast. Although they have a fake relationship she wants to enjoy it until last.