Chapter 15 - Side Story

Red Fountain Academy Series

“Nanan, let’s get back together. Please?” Baan said.

“Stop it! We are nothing. There’s no way I am going to ruin my dream just to be with you again.” Nanan said and went down from Baan’s back and left.

Baan wants to follow her but some fans already recognized him.

……………………………………………………

“Break up with Mike? Are you crazy?” Aom said.

“Something happened to us last night and that proves that we still have feelings to each other.” Tina said.

“You have a girlfriend. I have a boyfriend. What happened last night is just a mistake.” Aom said.

“Mistake? Is that what you think?” Tina asks.

“Yes because we shouldn’t have done that.” Aom said and left.

……………………………………………………

After their last talk, Aom avoids Tina. During their filming, she acts professional so it doesn’t affect their filming.

“Cut!” Push shouts. He acts as the director at the same time the main actor.

“Push, how about let’s have a break first?” Proud asks.

“15 minutes break!” Push said.

While the others go with their friends, Aom sat alone somewhere far from them. Proud saw her and followed her.

“Your relationship with Tina is getting worse.” Proud said.

“We don’t have a relationship.” Aom coldly said.

“What happened to the two of you? You two are the best of friends even though you broke up but when her girlfriend came, things changed.” Proud said.

“I already told you the problem of her girlfriend. I can take it but…” Aom can’t finish her words. How can she tell Proud about what happened to her and Tina?

“But?” Proud asks.

“Never mind.” Aom said and left.

Proud is really worried about Aom.

……………………………………………………

Nanan feels nervous that day, it is the day of the shooting of the commercial with Baan.

Because of nervous, Nanan keeps on making mistake just that morning.

“Relax. Everything will be fine.” Aom cheers her up.

“Thanks, Aom.” Nanan said.

It is weekend and most of the students went home. The only students there are the high school student councils and some representatives of film club.

Nanan and Aom went to the building in High School Town where the shooting located.

There are already people setting up the equipment and others.

“Good morning.” Note greets.

“Good morning, P’Note.” Nanan greets. “Aom, she’s my manager and also a student of our academy.”

“Hello.” Aom said.

“You will be one of the extras right?” Note asks.

“Yes. The others are on their way here now.” Aom said.

“Great! Why don’t you two get ready first? The classroom at the end is your dressing room. I’ll just wait for Baan to arrive.” Note said and left.

……………………………………………………

The filming started. Nanan shows to everyone how she works. In just one take, Nanan’s part is done.

“Good job. Your work is done now.” The director said to Nanan said.

“Thank you.” Nanan said.

While everyone is taking a break, Nanan walks away from everyone and went to the LesGay’s hang out place.

Then, three girls came.

Nanan doesn’t know them but she knows that they are Baan’s fans who came all the way the academy to watch the filming.

“Good job. For a tom like you, you manage to act a straight girl.” One of the girls said.

Nanan wants to laugh but she tried not to. If only those girls knew that she was once straight and changed because of their idol.

“Thank you.” Nanan just said.

“But we hope that your acting is just an acting at all. We don’t want to hear after this that you are starting to have feelings with our Baan.” The girl said.

Nanan thinks that the girl is the leader because the other two girls are just agreeing to the girl.

“Just like what you know, I am tom. I just accept the role as a straight girl because it is part of my job. Having feelings with him, will never happen.” Nanan said.

“Good. I’m glad that you know that. But if we found out that you’re lying, we can make your career go down.” The girl said.

“That’s not a nice thing to say.” Baan said from the back.

The three girls are shocked to see him.

“P’Baan…” the girls said.

For a moment, they are scary that as if they are trying to eat Nanan alive but when Baan came, they are like innocent sheep.

“We’re sorry, P’Baan.” The girls said.

“You should apologize to Nanan not to me.” Baan said.

“We’re sorry.” The girls said to Nanan and quickly left.

“You shouldn’t done that.” Nanan coldly said.

“Wow… Here I am helping you but you are so cold towards me.” Baan said.

“I can take care of myself. Besides, your fans don’t like seeing you with other girls. They are possessive, you know.” Nanan said.

“What about you? Are you not jealous if I am with other actresses?” Baan asks.

“No. Why should I?” Nanan asks. “Baan, when will you accept the fact that I am no longer in love with you?”

“I won’t accept it because I know that you are still in love with me.” Baan said and left.

……………………………………………………

It is the day of the anniversary of the school. Gypso woke up early and the first thing she notice is she wasn’t feeling well.

“Are you alright, cupcake?” Lisa asks.

“Actually, I am not.” Gypso said.

“You should see a doctor. Lately, you’re not feeling well.” Lisa said.

“I’ll go to the clinic later.” Gypso said.

“Lisa, do you have sanitary napkin. I forgot to buy for this month.” Sorn said.

“Yeah sure.” Lisa said.

……………………………………………………

After the breakfast, Gypso went to the clinic.

“Hi, Dr. Tiny.” Gypso greets.

“Hi, Gypso. What can I do for you?” Tiny asks.

“The thing is… Lately, I feel sick every morning.” Gypso said.

“Are you busy lately? Do you forgot eating in time?” Tiny asks.

“Well, we’re busy because of the anniversary but I don’t forget to eat in time.” Gypso said.

“Seems like morning sickness to me.” Tiny said. “But that’s impossible since you don’t have a boyfriend.”

Gypso suddenly remembered the unforgettable night.

“Dr. Tiny, I think I’m ok now. Thanks.” Gypso said and left.

While walking out of the College Town, Gypso is in deep thoughts.

“Lisa, do you have sanitary napkin. I forgot to buy for this month.” She remembered what Sorn said.

“No… No…” Gypso said trying to remember when did the last time she had her period.

“Gypso, what are you doing here?” Piglet asks.

“P’Piglet.” Gypso said.

“Are you alright? You look pale. Do you want to see the doctor?” Piglet asks.

“I’m fine. Actually, I already went to the clinic.” Gypso said.

“Is that so? Ok. Shall we go to the theatre?” Piglet asks.

“Sure.” Gypso said.

……………………………………………………

The Film Club is busy because almost everyone wants to watch the movie they filmed.

“Thanks to Push our club is packed with people.” Proud said.

“That’s right.” Aom said.

Jieb and Mike came to visit their club.

“P’Jieb!” Aom said.

“Hi!” Jieb said.

“I knew it. You’re the tom that Aom was talking about.” Mike said.

“I hope that it is all about nice.” Jieb jokingly said.

“She said nicest thing to you. I’m glad that you and Aom are getting along together. Unlike someone I know.” Mike said.

Tina automatically looks at them.

“Anyway, why don’t you two watch the movie? It will start again in few minutes.” Aom said.

“That’s what we came here.” Jieb said.

Jieb and Mike enter the movie theatre of Red Fountain Academy.

After a while, the movie finished.

“How is it?” Proud asks.

“You guys are amazing.” Mike said.

“The main leads are really great.” Jieb said.

“I just don’t like the second lead. It’s annoying.” Mike said.

Tina didn’t control herself and punch Mike.

“If you have a problem with me, tell me! Be a man. But you are acting like a gay now!” Tina angrily said.

“What? Gay?” Mike asks and was about to hurt Tina but Aom blocks him.

“Mike, she is still a girl.” Aom whispered to him.

“Hiding now behind your girlfriend?” Tina is not done yet.

“Tina, stop it!” Aom shouts.

“Tell that to your boyfriend!” Tina shouts. “And why don’t you tell him what happened to us?”

Aom’s eyes widened.

Mike looks at Aom.

“What is she talking about?” Mike asks.

“Yeah. What are you talking about?” Pemy asks.

Aom is pulling Mike away but Mike is just standing there.

“What is she talking about, Aom?” Mike asks again.

“Don’t you get it? Something happened to us Sunday night when both of you came back here as well as me.” Tina said.

Mike looks at Aom again.

“Is it true?” Mike asks.

“Mike… I’m… sorry…” Aom said.

Mike walks out.

Aom is going to run after him but Pemy blocks her and slaps her.

“You b*tch.” Pemy said.

She is about to slap Aom again but Aom holds Pemy’s wrist.

“Slap me once because I deserve it but slap me twice, I don’t think I deserve it, my dear. Your girlfriend has a fault too. Why don’t you slap her too?” Aom said and release Pemy before going after Mike.

……………………………………………………

Aom saw Mike leaving the academy.

“Mike, please talk to me.” Aom said and holds Mike’s arm.

But Mike shake it off.

“You cheated on me!” Mike said.

“I know and I am so sorry. But I swear it just once.” Aom said.

“Why didn’t you tell me? What happened to no more secrets? You just broke two rules in our relationship.” Mike said.

“If I told you, what will you do?” Aom asks.

“I will understand you but you didn’t tell me.” Mike said.

“I’m sorry.” Aom said.

Mike sighed.

“I think it is better to just let’s take a break.” Mike said.

“What? But why?” Aom asks.

“You need to make sure about your feelings. With what happened to you and her, it only means that you still have feelings for her. I don’t want to continue our relationship if you’re not sure about your feelings.” Mike said. “Talk to me if you already sure about your feelings.”

With that, Mike leaves Aom. It hurts. He wants to hug her and comfort her and forgive her but it is time for her to know who she really loves. He knew that deep inside, Aom still has feelings for Tina but he choose to be blind and make her love him to the point that someday Aom will forget Tina.

Mike didn’t notice that there are tears falling from his eyes.

Singto and Bambam who happened to be near him saw him crying.

“Eh? P’Mike, what happened to you?” Bambam asks.

“Wanna go to the Blue Paradise Club?” Mike asks.

Bambam senses that Mike needs company.

“I’m sorr-”

Bambam secretly hit Singto’s side with his elbow.

“We’re coming with you, P’Mike.” Bambam said.

……………………………………………………

Aom is waiting for Mike outside the Blue Fountain Dormitory. It is already late when Mike came with Bambam and Singto.

Mike is really drunk. Bambam and Singto are holding him.

“What happened to him?” Aom asks.

“He’s really drunk.” Bambam said.

“He keeps on saying that he did everything to you but you wasted it all.” Singto said.

Bambam and Singto bring Mike inside the dormitory.

Aom didn’t bother to follow them.

……………………………………………………

The next morning…

Gypso is inside the bathroom and staring at the pregnancy test that she bought last night.

The result is positive.

Gypso is startled when someone knocks on the door.

“The next morning…

Gypso is inside the bathroom and staring at the pregnancy test that she bought last night.

The result is positive.

Gypso is startled when someone knocks on the door.

Cupcake, I really need to use the bathroom now.” Lisa said.

Gypso quickly throw the kit in the trash bin and opens the door.

“What’s wrong with you? You look pale.” Lisa said.

“Nothing.” Gypso said. “Listen, I’ll be out for a while. Will you tell my sister that I won’t be acting this morning? I’ll be back this afternoon.”

“Ha? Yes. But why?” Lisa asks.

“Great! Bye!” Gypso said and quickly left.

……………………………………………………

Drama Club…

“Gypso left? Where?” Gypsy asks Lisa and Sorn.

“She didn’t tell me. She said she will be back this afternoon.” Lisa said.

“Gypso is strange since yesterday. Do you know what happened to her?” Gypsy asks.

Lisa and Sorn shook their heads.

Gypsy sighed.

“Ok. I’ll just inform her understudy to prepare.” Gypsy said and left to talk to Gypso’s understudy.

Amp saw Gypsy talking to understudy.

“Is there something wrong?” Amp asks.

“Gypso left and will be back this afternoon.” Gypsy said.

“Is that so? Where did she went?” Amp asks.

“She didn’t tell to her friends.” Gypsy said. “P’Amp, you’re close to her. Do you know what happened to her?”

“Actually, she is kinda avoiding me these past days.” Amp said.

“I see. Thanks anyway.” Gypsy said.

Amp wonders what is wrong with Gypso.

……………………………………………………

Just like what Gypso said, she came back that afternoon after going to the hospital but instead of going to the theatre, she pack her things and leave. She just left a note for her friends and family.