Chapter 23 – The Part-time Model and The Vice-President

Red Fountain Academy Series

Esther and her friends are painting the props when Tina came.

“Esther, President Tao wants to see you.” Tina said.

“She didn’t do it!” Mook said.

“Mook, let the student council handle this.” Tina said.

“Tina, what are you going to do to Esther?” Gun asks.

“It is a student council’s business.” Tina said.

“We are Esther’s friends. We have the right to know and protect her.” Mild said.

“Girls, you will just make things get more complicated. Let her bring Esther to the student council.” Namcha said.

“But professor…” they said.

“Girls, it’s ok. Everything will be fine.” Esther said. “Tina, let’s go.”

……………………………………………………

High School’s Student Council…

Vichuda slaps Esther as soon as she enters the office.

Thorn was about to defend Esther but Tao holds his arm to stops him.

“That is nothing compare of what you did to my niece!” Vichuda angrily said.

“School Director Vichuda, please.” Aom said.

“School Director, I am innocent.” Esther said.

Vichuda smirked. “Innocent? Really? You are such a liar. We have a witness.”

Puifai stands up.

“Ms. Natthapat, tell us what you saw.” Vichuda said.

“I saw Esther released the rope to let the props fall.” Puifai said.

“LIAR!” Esther shouts.

“Silence!” Tao shouts.

“President Tao, we all knew that Puifai threats Esther’s group as enemies. She might saying that because of that.” Thorn said.

“Watch your words, Thorn.” Puifai said. “I am not the only one saw that. Everyone in the theatre saw her.”

“Then, we need to talk to them. Until the investigation is ongoing, Esther will continue to go to academy.” Tao said. “I hope no one is against it.”

Everyone is silence.

Vichuda left the office.

……………………………………………………

Everyone in the academy found out about it and they are now hate Esther. They are doing anything to bully her.

Mook and Esther enter the classroom. When Esther went to her desk, her desk are full of trash and some written curse words on her desk.

“That isn’t enough for what you did to my friend.” Alice said.

“Friend? Now you call her your friend. Where were you when the video of her and Natthapat came out? What did you do? You said hurtful words towards her.” Esther said.

“But I will never hurt her physically.” Alice said.

“And so do I.” Esther said.

“Liar.” Alice said.

“That’s enough!” Jes shouts. “Whoever did those things to Esther’s desk will be punished!”

“Then, punish as all! Everyone in this classroom did those things.” Alice said.

“Not me.” Oaujun said.

Alice glares at Oaujun.

“I’ll make sure that all of you will be punished.” Jes said.

……………………………………………………

Esther and her friends, minus Best, are at the library when Jes, Cherreen, Kang Som, New and Thanaerng came.

“Alright! Who among you went to our room and tried to rob us?” Cherreen asks.

“What are you talking about?” Mild asks.

“Last night after the dinner, our room is opened and our things are all over the room.” Cherreen said.

“We didn’t do it.” Mook said.

“Who would try to rob you?” Som asks.

“I don’t know.” Cherreen said. “Strange. Our jewelries, gadgets and credit cards are still there.”

“Maybe they are after the evidence?” Jes asks.

“You have the evidence?” Mild asks.

“I have. But good thing I keep it with me. Who else did you told about the evidence?” Thanaerng asks Esther.

“All of them and Best.” Esther said.

“Where is Best now?” Kang asks.

“Swimming pool. Wait! Are you accusing my best friend?” Esther asks.

“She’s the only one who’s not here.” Kang said.

“Best wouldn’t do that. What will be the reason if she did that?” Esther asks.

“She has a reason. She wants you to be back as her best friend.” Som said.

“FYI, she is protecting me now.” Esther said. “Why don’t you show us the video so we will know who is the culprit?”

“There is a right time for this.” Thanaerng said.

……………………………………………………

And that right time is finally came…

The High School Student Council, Vichuda, Supoj, Esther and the people that were witness in the incident are at the High School Student Council’s Office for the final decision.

Gypsy and Jes arrived despite of Vichuda’s order not to bring Gypsy there.

“I am the victim so I have the right to know.” Gypsy said.

“Let’s begin.” Tao said. “Esther Supreeleela, with all the witness saying that you are the culprit, we have decided to expe-”

“Wait!” Thanaerng, Cherreen, Kang, Som and New said when they enter the office.

“Students, you’re not allowed here.” Supoj said.

“We’re sorry for just suddenly barging in, Principal Supoj but we have an evidence that will prove that Esther is innocent.” New said.

Som opens her laptop.

Thanaerng gave the CD to Som and Som plays it on her laptop.

Puifai, Best and Wawa’s eyes widened when a familiar scene is being played on Som’s laptop.

“This was taken 2 days before the incident. I was in the 2nd cubicle in the girl’s restroom when the wanna-be-girls, Puifai and Nitcharee came to the restrooms.” Thanaerng said. “Listen carefully to their conversation.”

“What do you want?” Best asks.

“I think you’re the one who needs us.” Mind said.

“I don’t remember that I need the wanna-be-girls’ help.” Puifai said.

“Well, if you really want to get back your best friends.” Wawa said.

“What are you planning?” Best asks.

“We don’t tell our plan but if our plan works, you just need to be there.” Bifern said. “What do you think?”

“Ok, fine. But make sure your plan works so I can get back my best friend.” Puifai said.

“I don’t usually talk to you but if it will make Esther back, I will do it.” Best said.

Gypsy is clenching her fists and trying to control her anger.

Esther, meanwhile, is confused. Best is working out with the wanna-be-girls?

“And the next scene will be the answer to all.” Thanaerng said.

The next scene is the scene where Wawa did the horrible thing. Before Esther stops her, the rope was released and the props fell on Gypsy.

“Just what the hell did you do?! You hurt her!” Puifai accused Esther on the video.

Gypsy looks at Puifai who is now shocked.

“How did you get all this?” Tao asks.

“During the incident in the restroom, I knew that Gypsy will be on trouble. I went to the theatre and stay on the second floor and record everything. And last week, someone tried to rob my room and I knew that they will be looking for my video. It is weird that someone knew about it so I put a hidden camera inside our room and it turns out that it was Anchasa. I think that evidence is for Aom. And who told Anchasa about the video? Nitcharee.” Thanaerng said.

Esther looks at Best.

“Puifai, Nitcharee, do you want to defend yourselves against the accusation?” Tao asks.

“There is nothing to defend! It is very clear that they are the culprit along with the three girls. I want them all expelled!” Vichuda said.

“Auntie, should I be the one to decide after all I am the victim?” Gypsy asks.

“Uhmmm… Ok…” Vichuda said.

“First, the wanna-be-girls will be out of the Pink Fountain Dormitory. Second, the wanna-be-girls will be suspended for a month. Lastly, I want them to do a volunteer work in the whole Red Fountain Academy along with Puifai and Nitcharee.” Gypsy said.

“Just a sec. Why we’re the only one to be out of the dormitory and got suspended? What about them?” Wawa asks.

“You used Puifai and Nitcharee. Their only sin is to agree of your plan but if you think about it, they don’t know about your plan. They only want is to bring their best friend’s back.” Gypsy said while looking at Puifai.

……………………………………………………

Gypsy and Puifai went to their room.

“Gypsy…” Puifai started.

“You’re lucky because I am on my wheelchair right now. I wanted to slap you right now.” Gypsy said.

“I’m so sorry.” Puifai said.

“Why did you do it?” Gypsy said.

“I only did it because Esther stole you away from me.” Puifai said.

“She wasn’t. I was the one who became close to her. I never left you. You’re the one who is going away because of your problems. Not only you, but the others too. You have your own problems but you never let me help you. Puifai, we’re best friends. You’re more important for me than the others. What you did made me feel like you betrayed me. You’re lucky that your punishments is unlike the wanna-be-girls.” Gypsy said.

Gypsy took out her cellphone.

“Hello, Jes? Take me home, please.” Gypsy said.

……………………………………………………

Meanwhile, Esther and Best are in their room.

“Are you really that desperate to take me back to the point that you let the wanna-be-girls hurt Gypsy?” Esther asks.

“I didn’t know that they will hurt her.” Best said.

“You know how those girls think. Besides, you never even tell to the student council that it was Maripha’s fault not me. You are going to let me expelled!” Esther said. “Is that how a best friend should do?”

“If it will make you away from Keerati, yes.” Best said.

“Do you really think that way? Well, you’re wrong. I and Gypsy became closer because of that. Gypsy never believed that I was the one who hurt her.” Esther said. “Best, you know that you are my best friend but why did you do it?”

“I’m sorry. When I saw how you and Keerati became close, I thought that she’s stealing you from me.” Best said.

“And it will never happen. Gypsy is just an additional to my friends. She is a kind girl.” Esther said.

“Now I know how kind she is. If she really wants, she can expelled all of us but she didn’t.” Best said.

Esther holds Best’s hands.

“I know that you and Natthapat are enemies but try to know the others. You accepted Som, I am sure you can accept the others.” Esther said.

Best sighed. “I’ll try just for you. Besides, I need to apologize to Keerati.”

Esther smiled.

……………………………………………………

Esther is now allowed to visit Gypsy in her mansion. Since Gypsy still can’t go to school, Esther and the others visit her.

“I always thought that my house is big but now that I am in Gypsy’s house, I feel like their living room is just as big as my house.” Mild said.

Gypsy came out from the room at the first floor. She is using the guest room in the first floor for a while.

“You’re not using your wheelchair anymore?” Mook asks.

“Yeah. I need to get used to these crutches so I can go back to school.” Gypsy said.

“Gypsy, Best wants to say something to you.” Esther said.

“I wanted to thank you for giving me a light punishment and I am sorry for doing mean things to you.” Best said.

“Apology accepted.” Gypsy said.

Best is confused.

“That’s it? Are you not going to slap me or something?” Best asks.

“Who Esther’s friend is also my friend.” Gypsy said. “Even though you and Puifai are enemies, you two are alike. You will do anything for your best friends.”

“Thank you, Keerati.” Best said.

“Please, just call me Gypsy.” Gypsy said.

“Gypsy.” Best said.

Gypsy smiled.

……………………………………………………

“So, how are you and Natthapat?” Esther asks.

“I admit it that I am mad at her but I understand her. But for now, I want her to be alone. She’s my best friend yet she let me get hurt.” Gypsy said.

“Are you now going to forgive her?” Esther asks.

“I already forgive her but I want her to think things over.” Gypsy said. “Enough of me. What are you plans with Thorn?”

“None.” Esther said.

“Don’t you want to get back to him? After all you both still love each other.” Gypsy said.

“Getting back or not, he still leaves and I don’t want a long distance relationship.” Esther said. “But I can still be his friend.”

“Can you really take it to be just his friend?” Gypsy asks.

“I can.” Esther said but deep inside of her, she knows she can’t.

……………………………………………………

Thorn is at the park when he met Sita again.

“I know why you’re here.” Sita said.

“And I know why you’re here, too.” Thorn said.

“Blind date.” They said together.

The two sat on the bench.

“When will our moms stop setting us up together?” Sita asks.

“Until you found a boyfriend.” Thorn said.

Sita smirked.

“So, I heard that your girlfriend is innocent.” Sita said.

“We didn’t get back together. And yes, finally, they proved that she is innocent.” Thorn said.

“But the punishments for the culprits is very light. They deserve to be expelled.” Sita said.

“Gypsy is just protecting Puifai and Best. If it is only the wanna-be-girls, she can expel them but since Puifai and Best are also involved, she gave them light punishment.” Thorn said.

“Even though they betrayed them?” Sita asks.

“That’s how strong their friendship is.” Thorn said. “You should have a best friend, too, so you can experience it.”

“Nah… Best friends are backstabbers.” Sita said.

“Not all of them.” Thorn said.

Sita’s cellphone rings. She reads the text message.

“Gotta go. I, Amp, Hunz and March are going out.” Sita said.

“See you at school.” Thorn said.

Sita left.

Thorn is bored so he decided to visit one of his friends to their house.

……………………………………………………

Mario is spending his Saturday with sleeping all day when Thorn came to his room and hugs him.

“Oh, Mario… kiss me… Kiss me, Mario…” Thorn is teasing Mario. He even changes his voice to a girl’s voice.

“Fern…” Mario mumbles while sleeping.

Thorn was surprised of what he heard.

Mario woke up and saw Thorn on his side.

“Sh*t! Thorn! What are you doing in my room?” Mario asks.

“Is there something going on between you and Fern?” Thorn asks.

“None of your business. What are you doing here?” Mario asks.

“Let’s go out and fool my mom.” Thorn said.

“Oh no you don’t! I don’t want to act gay at the front of your mom. You’re going to ruin my career.” Mario said.

“What? But mom still believes it.” Thorn said.

It was 6 months ago when Thorn introduced Mario as his boyfriend to his mother. His mother believed it and that’s the reason why she is always setting up Thorn to Sita.

“No. I’m an actor and I don’t want to risk my work because of you.” Mario said.

“Ok, then. I will just tell everyone in the school that you are dreaming of Fern.” Thorn said.

“Hey! Don’t do it!” Mario said.

Thorn looks at him while smiling.

“Fine. But this will be the last time.” Mario said.

“Alright!” Thorn happily said.

……………………………………………………

Thorn’s mom and Sita’s mom are dumbfounded while watching Thorn and Mario sweet to each other while having lunch at Maharavidejakorn’s Residence.

“Baby, this apple is so sweet.” Thorn said.

“Baby, you are sweeter than any fruits that I like to eat you whole.” Mario said.

Thorn giggled like a girl.

“You’re so sweet, baby.” Thorn said and pinches Mario’s cheeks.

“That’s enough!” Thorn’s mom said.

The two stop with their lovey dovey.

“Shaun, before I kill you, get out of here with… with… that guy!” Thorn’s mom said.

“Thank you for the delicious lunch.” Thorn and Mario said.

The two walk away while holding their hands.


Trivia #23

Gypsy and Puifai are the oldest in the main characters (girls) based on the real age of the Thai actresses while Neen and Mook are the youngest. But in the story, they are all has the same age or some of them are a year older. I am never going to mention their age.