Chapter 10 - Free Day

Red Fountain Academy Series

It is Saturday morning. Gypsy woke up early to jog around the football field.

“Good morning.” Jes greets.

“You’re here?” Gypsy asks. “I thought you went to Bangkok last night.”

“I’m going this afternoon.” Jes said. “I was tired yesterday because of the audition that I am tired to drive back to Bangkok.”

“Lots of applicants but few of them pass.” Gypsy said.

“Are you going back to Bangkok?” Jes asks.

“Nope. I want to stay here.” Gypsy said.

“I see. Want to have a breakfast together?” Jes asks.

“Sure. Just one more round then let’s go to the cafeteria.” Gypsy said.

……………………………………………………

After the jogging, Jes and Gypsy went to the cafeteria. Mike and Aom are there and asked them to join.

“So, it is really true that you’re dating.” Mike said. “Congrats, bro.”

Jes just smiled.

“I’ll get our breakfasts.” Jes said to Gypsy.

“Ok.” Gypsy said.

Jes left.

“You look good together.” Aom said. “I’m so happy that you gave Jes a chance.”

‘We’re just a fake couple.’ Gypsy thinks.

“Do we look like we’re in love?” Gypsy asks.

“Definitely. Especially Jes.” Mike said.

“What made you changed your mind?” Aom asks.

“Well… I just want to give him a chance and as for now, I am liking it.” Gypsy said.

Jes came back.

“Here’s your fruit salad and water. I didn’t add durian because I know how you hate durian.” Jes said.

“Thanks. You’re so sweet.” Gypsy said.

“What I like about you is that you two already know each other. You know your likes and dislikes.” Aom said.

“Aren’t they lovely?” Puifai asks and join them.

“You went to the swimming pool?” Mike asks.

“Yes.” Puifai said.

“Kan is there.” Mike said.

“Don’t mention that chin-guy. I didn’t finish my routine for today because of him.” Puifai said.

“Chill. You’ll forget it later. Remember our girls’ day.” Gypsy said.

“And I’d expect you not to miss the curfew.” Aom said.

“Yes, ma’am.” Puifai and Gypsy said.

……………………………………………………

Art Club…

The art club from Primary to College are having a meeting.

“Hi, everyone. I’m Prof. Ice Preechaya Pongthananikorn and I am the head of Art Club as well as the Faculty of Social Sciences. The Art Club was supposed to be Prof. Four’s but she loves dancing that she gave me the Art Club.” the professor said.

Name: Preechaya Pongthananikorn aka Ice

Description: Cute Professor

“The 52nd anniversary of Red Fountain Academy will be 5 months from now. We promised the Drama Club that we will lend our hands to help them. The names that Sita will call will be the members that will help the Drama Club.” Prof. Ice said.

“Wira Jiravechsoontornkul, Neen Suwanamas, Natcha Jantapan, Atthaphan Poonsawas, Worranit Thawornwong, Korapat Kirdpan and Esther Supreeleela.” Sita said.

“What?! Me?!” Esther shouts and stands up.

“Esther, sit down.” Bee whispered to her while pulling her hand.

“Ms. Supreeleela, this has been already decided.” Sita said.

“Who decided that list?” Esther asks.

“Vice-President Krist.” Prof. Ice said.

Krist stands up.

“Do you have a problem, Ms. Supreeleela?” Krist asks.

Gunsmile stands up too.

Esther gulped.

“No problem at all.” Esther said and sat down.

“Gun, you will lead your team.” Prof. Ice said.

“Yes, professor.” Gun said.

“You can go now. The others whose name didn’t called, stay here. We will talk about our plan for the anniversary.” Prof. Ice said.

Esther and the others left.

……………………………………………………

“Why do I have to be in the team that will help the Drama Club?” Esther asks.

“You are still complaining? Then, go ask P’Krist.” Gun said.

“You know, I can’t. He is a leader of a gang.” Esther said.

“Then, stop complaining.” Gun said. “I’m going to P’August to tell them our team. Korapat Kirdpan, right?”

“You can call me Nanon.” The guy said.

Name: Korapat Kirdpan aka Nanon

Description: The Transferee

“Are you new here?” Gun asks.

“Yes.” Nanon said.

“Wanna come with me so I can explain to you what might we do in the Drama Club?” Gun asks.

“Sure.” Nanon said.

“Bye, girls.” Gun said.

“Bye.” The girls said.

……………………………………………………

Gypsy and the others went to the mall to shop, minus Som.

“Girls, what do you think about this?” Gypsy asks showing a two-piece leopard print bikini.

“That’s so y.” Puifai said.

“That’s perfect for the cruise.” Cherreen said.

“Isn’t it too early to buy?” Thanaerng asks.

“It’s better to be prepared.” Cherreen said.

“I’ll just be outside the shop.” Thanaerng said and go out.

……………………………………………………

Esther and her friends are also in the mall, minus Mook, but not to shop but to follow Victor and Mild.

“Victor should make her fall in love today or else.” Best said.

They are at the restaurant where Victor and Mild are.

“Or else what?” Esther asks.

“I will drown him.” Best said. “I sacrificed my shopping today to follow them.”

“I agree.” Esther said.

……………………………………………………

Meanwhile, the guys are also in the mall but not to shop but to play.

“You guys go and play whatever you want. I will be in the claw cranes.” Nicky said and left them.

“Oaujun, let’s play the Dance Central.” Kang said.

“I want Ten to play with me.” Oaujun said. “Wanna play?”

“Sure.” Ten said.

“Then, I’ll just drive.” Kang said.

Mouse is playing the Magic Music Box.

Thorn is playing the Crazy Hoop.

“Thorn, it seems that you are letting your emotion out to the basketballs.” Mario said.

“Yeah… I can’t believe that Esther is dating that smart .” Thorn said while shooting the balls to the hoop.

“Who smart ? Singto?” Mario asks while playing to another machine.

“Yeah…” Thorn said.

“How did you know that they are dating?” Mario asks.

“Singto said it.” Thorn said.

“And you believed him? That guy is a liar. He is gay.” Mario said.

“Gay? Impossible.” Thorn said.

“There are rumors that he and a college guy student are dating.” Mario said.

“Really?” Thorn asks. “I should investigate that.”

……………………………………………………

“So, what happened to your meeting in the club?” Best asks Esther and Neen.

They are at the café still following Victor and Mild.

“P’Krist assigned us in helping the Drama Club, can you believe it?” Esther said.

“Oh!” they said.

“Then, you will see Keerati more often.” Apple said.

“We’re already classmates and now we will work together for the anniversary? Urggh!” Esther said.

“I’m sure Gypsy will ignore you because she will focus on her acting.” Fern said.

“Fern, why do I have this feeling that you are always on Keerati’s side?” Esther asks.

“I’m not on her side. I don’t know why you are always like that. If you will just ignore Gypsy, she will ignore you too. Gypsy is kind to others but you always provoke her.” Fern said.

“You are on her side.” Esther said.

“Stop it now. Victor and Mild are leaving.” Apple said.

……………………………………………………

Gypsy and her friends are walking pass the arcade place when they saw the boys there.

“Hey, girls! Join us!” Nichkhun said.

“We’re going to watch a movie.” Gypsy said.

“It is still early. We are going to watch a movie too.” Nichkhun said. “Puifai, come.”

Nichkhun pull Puifai inside the arcade.

Cherreen and the others followed them.

Gypsy has no choice but to follow them.

“Hey, Thorn.” Gypsy said.

“Hey.” Thorn seriously said while playing a shooting game.

“What’s wrong? You look so serious.” Gypsy said.

“Nothing.” Thorn said.

“Liar. I’m sure it is about Esther Supreeleela.” Gypsy said.

“She’s dating Singto.” Thorn said.

“And you actually believe it?” Gypsy asks. “You’re hopeless. You’re leaving Thailand without even getting the forgiveness from her.”

“How did you know I am leaving?” Thorn asks.

“Your dad told to my dad.” Gypsy said. “Do you know what to do? Surprise her.”

“Really?” Thorn asks.

“You need to surprise her at the front of many people. Esther and I are different but there is one thing that we are common, we hate being embarrassed at the front of the people.” Gypsy said.

……………………………………………………

Everyone went to the movie theatre to watch. Gypsy’s group doesn’t know that Esther’s group is also in the movie theatre. And Esther’s group doesn’t know that Gypsy’s group is also in the movie theatre.

They enjoy the free day until night.

……………………………………………………

Blue and Pink Fountain Dormitories…

Tao came back from Bangkok.

“Good evening, President Tao.” Mike and Aom greet who also just came back from their date.

“It’s quiet tonight. I thought many of the students stayed this weekend here.” Tao said.

“They went to the mall.” Mike said.

“Ok but better not to miss the curfew or they will be punish.” Tao said and went inside the dormitory.

……………………………………………………

“That movie is great.” Esther said.

“You’re right.” Fern said.

“But we need to go now. We only have 15 minutes before the curfew ends.” Apple said.

“I don’t see any cabs around here.” Neen said.

Just then, two cars stop at their front.

“Neen, would you like to go with us? You will not gonna miss the curfew if you go with us.” Alice asks.

“No thank you.” Neen said.

“Oh? My love of my life is here.” Nicky said.

“Oh boy…” Best said.

Nicky hugs Best.

“Get off of me.” Best said.

“We should all go back now before the curfew ends.” Mario said.

“We don’t have a car.” Best said.

“Mild and I can ride my motorbike.” Victor said.

“But what about them?” Mild asks.

Nichkhun’s car stops.

“Guys, let’s go.” Nichkhun said.

“Fern and her friends need a car to go back to the dorm.” Mario said.

“They can ride Gypsy’s and Alice’s cars.” Nichkhun said.

“What? You want us to let them ride our cars?” Gypsy asks.

“If you are not going to help them, I will tell Tao that you let them miss the curfew.” Thorn said.

“Shut up, Thorn.” Gypsy said.

“Better to decide now. Time is running fast.” Nichkhun said.

“Ok, fine!” Gypsy said.

“Good.” Nichkhun said. “Puifai, Cherreen, Thanaerng, Mario, Fern, and Nicky will be in my car.”

“I need to pass. I want to be with Best. Kang you go with them.” Nicky said.

“No problem!” Kang said.

“Then, Proud, Apple, Neen, Mouse and Oaujun will be in my car.” Alice said.

“Are you serious?” Gypsy asks because the only people left that will ride her car are Ten, Nicky, Thorn, Best and Esther.

“Sorry, sissy. I don’t want to be with those two.” Alice whispered.

“Let’s go.” Nichkhun said.

……………………………………………………

Gypsy is now driving her car.

“Be thankful that I let you in my car.” Gypsy said.

“Thorn, thank you.” Best said.

“Yah… Nitcharee… I can easily stop the car and get you out.” Gypsy said.

“Do it.” Best said.

“I can do it.” Gypsy said.

“Instead of talking, why don’t you just drive faster?” Esther said.

“I am already driving fast. And stop complaining. Better shut your mouth and don’t do anything stupid in my car.” Gypsy said.

“Oh really…” Esther said and smiled mischievously.

 ……………………………………………………

They only had a minute when they arrived.

Mike and Aom are already waiting for them.

“You made it on time.” Mike said.

“Lucky for us.” Mario said.

Gypsy checks her car.

Just then, Gypsy screamed.

“Yah! Esther Supreeleela!” Gypsy angrily said while approaching Esther but before she lay her hands on her, Thorn stops her.

“What happened?” Puifai asks.

“That b*tch ruined my car!” Gypsy shouts.

Puifai checks the car.

The seats at the back were sliced.

“You, b*tch!” Puifai angrily said. She is about to approach her but Nichkhun stops her.

“I let you in my car so you won’t miss the curfew but you did that? Don’t you know how much it will cost to repair it?” Gypsy’s face is red because of anger.

“Calm down.” Aom said. “Esther, let me see your bag.”

Esther gives her bag.

Aom checks the bag and saw a small scissors.

“Esther, why did you do that?” Aom asks.

“She annoyed us.” Esther said.

“And you ruined Gypsy’s car because of that reason?” Puifai asks.

“Let’s talk about this tomorrow morning with President Tao.” Mike said. “Everyone, go to your rooms now.”

……………………………………………………

“You’re too much, Esther.” Fern said when they get inside the room.

“What?” Esther asks.

“Why did you ruined her car?” Fern asks.

“Because she annoyed me.” Esther said. “Why are you taking her side?”

“I am not taking anyone’s side. My point is Gypsy let you in her car so you won’t miss the curfew but you did that in return.” Fern said and went to the bathroom.

“She’s right.” Best said.

“Best, even you?” Esther asks.

“We can fight verbally but not like that.” Best said.

Esther felt guilty.

……………………………………………………

The next day, Gypsy and Esther talk to Tao.

They explain everything.

“There are two options for you, Esther Supreeleela. One, you will pay the repair fee of Gypsy’s car.” Tao said.

“I will not pay her.” Esther said.

“Or two, you will be suspended for 3 months.” Tao said.

“3 months?” Esther was shocked. “Ok, I’ll choose the first one.”

“Gypsy, what can you say?” Tao asks.

“Fine with me.” Gypsy said.

“You can go now.” Tao said.

Gypsy and Esther left.

“Better start earning lots of money so you can pay me.” Gypsy said.

“Don’t worry, all I need is a month to pay you.” Esther said.

“If you didn’t?” Gypsy asks.

“I’ll leave Pink Fountain Dormitory.” Esther said.

“Deal?” Gypsy said.

“Deal.” Esther said.


Trivia #10

Some of characters' love team in Red Fountain Academy: The Series are based on their dramas I watched. (Ex. Jes and Gypsy in Leh Ratree)