Chapter 15 - The Nagger and The Troublemaker

Red Fountain Academy Series

Mild is quiet while in Apple’s house.

She is going to stay overnight because Apple’s parents are working on something and they will not go home until tomorrow afternoon.

“Mild, are you alright? Is there something bothering you?” Apple asks.

Mild wants to tell Apple about what she found out but she also wants to keep it a secret.

“Alice asked me to come with her to the camping.” Mild said.

Just as she expecting, Apple is shocked.

“She is not thinking something bad, right?” Apple asks.

“I don’t think so.” Mild said.

“Oh right. You talked a while ago, right? How is it?” Apple asks.

“I will tell you but don’t tell this to anyone.” Mild said.

Apple nodded.

Mild told her everything that Alice said.

“Well, I agree with her. It is dangerous for you to get involve with the gangsters.” Apple said.

“But what about Mook’s dream?” Mild asks.

“It will be hard since Mek doesn’t listen to anyone.” Apple said. “Anyway, are you going to the camping?”

Mild nodded.

“I am worried but since the student council members are there especially CEO March, Alice will not do anything that will harm you.” Apple said.

                         …………………………………………………

Camping Day…

“Mild, I’ll go ahead.” Mook said and left the room first.

After a while, Mild is leaving the room when she saw Gypsy, Puifai and Alice leaving their room.

She walks passed them.

“I wonder who invited her.” Mild heard Puifai said. She ignores it and use the stairs. She doesn’t want to be in the elevator with them.

She is now outside the Pink Fountain Dormitory when she saw Bee, Gun and Achirawich.

“Oh? Mild, you are here, too?” Bee asks.

Mild nodded.

“Who invited you?” Bee asks.

But before Mild answer him, Tao, Mek, Mike and New came out from the Blue Fountain Dormitory and walk pass them.

“Mek is also in the camping?” Bee asks.

“Maybe Pres. Tao bring him so he can’t cause trouble while Pres. Tao is in the camping.” Achirawich said.

“We better hurry up. We need to set up our equipment.” Gun said.

                         …………………………………………………

Two bus are waiting at the parking lot of the College Town.

Oaujun and some of the student council members are already there.

“Great. You’re here.” Oaujun said. “Bee and Mild, this is your script. Gun, set up the camera and we will start.”

“Good morning, everyone.” Alice greets when she arrived.

“You’re here. Great. Let’s get started.” Oaujun said. “Bee, Mild, you can watch us first. Later at the camping site, you will start.”

Bee and Mild nodded.

                         …………………………………………………

Camping site…

“We’re back, guys! And we are now in the camping site.” Alice said.

“This place is owned by the family of our ambassador, Push. Later, we will have a short interview with him so watch out for that.” Oaujun said.

“But first, we will introduce to you the newly added two hosts of Every Day Life. Let’s all welcome… Bee and Mild!” Alice said.

Bee and Mild appeared.

“Hello, everyone.” They greet.

Mild is nervous but she try not to show it and she delivered the lines very well.

“Later tonight, as one of the tradition, everyone will gather around the bonfire and first in Everyday Life, we will get to see that.” Oaujun said.

“See you later, guys.” Alice said.

“This is Oaujun.”

“Alice.”

“Bee.”

“And Mild.”

“Everyday Life will be right back.” The four said.

“And… Cut!” Gun said.

“Let’s have a break before the bonfire.” Achirawich said who acts as Bee and Mild’s cameraman.

“You two are really great.” Oaujun said to Bee and Mild.

“Piece of cake.” Bee said.

Alice and Mild are walking back to their tent when Alice saw Mek.

“Mild, you should go back to the tent first. I’ll go somewhere else first.” Alice said.

“Ok.” Mild said and walks towards their tent.

                         …………………………………………………

Mild is now inside the tent when Puifai and Proud came.

“I don’t know how it happened but if you ever hurt Alice during this camping, I swear I will drown you to the lake.” Puifai said.

“FYI, your friend invited me here so you two have no right to bully me.” Mild said.

“Let’s go, Puifai.” Proud said.

The two left.

After few seconds, Esther came.

“Did those two bully you?” Esther asks.

“Nah… I can handle them.” Mild said. “So, how about you? How come you are here and you didn’t tell us?”

“We’re the same. You didn’t tell me that Alice invited you.” Esther said.

“I guess we have our own reasons.” Mild said.

“Listen, Mild. If Best finds out that we are in the camping because of Gypsy and Alice, she wouldn’t like it.” Esther said.

“I know that but Best must know that she’s the only one who hates Gypsy’s group because of Natthapat.” Mild said.

“She will not listen.” Esther said. “Anyway, the only reason why I am here because Gypsy set me up with Thorn. I am thinking that Gypsy doesn’t really that bad. Maybe I just misinterpret her.”

“Maybe we misinterpret them.” Mild said.

Just then, Mook came.

“Good thing you are here.” Mook said. “Can I stay here for a minute?”

“Why?” Mild asks.

“I don’t want Mek to see me with Push.” Mook said.

“Why are you with Push here anyway? You’re not the type of girl that will hang out with Push.” Esther said.

“He invited me here and I didn’t know that Mek will be here, too.” Mook said.

“Speaking of your brother, why he is here?” Esther asks.

“Pres. Tao probably brought him here so he will not involve in any fight.” Mook said.

Deep inside of Mild, she felt relieve knowing that Mek is also in the camping, meaning that he will not involve in any fight for 3 days.

                         …………………………………………………

The whole 3 days is fun and memorable for Mild. She is happy that she gets to experience new things, thanks to Alice.

“P’, can we drive Film to his condo?” Jo asks.

“Sure.” Alice said. “Proud, are you coming with us?”

“Uhmm… I’m going with P’Arm.” Proud said and went to Arm.

“Mild, let’s go. I’ll drive you to your house.” Alice said.

“Uhmm… Ok.” Mild said.

They didn’t know that Gypsy and Puifai are looking at them while they getting in the car.

“What is going on with Alice? Why is she making friends with that small girl?” Puifai asks.

“Obviously, Mild is now one of their co-hosts. They need to get along well.” Gypsy said.

“But who chose her to be the co-host?” Puifai asks.

“Puifai, can we just talk about this some other time? I am tired and I need to drive from here to Bangkok.” Gypsy said.

“Ok, fine.” Puifai said.

“Gypso, Tonson, let’s go.” Gypsy said.

Gypsy’s sisters get in the car.

                         …………………………………………………

“Thanks for the ride.” Mild said to Alice.

“It’s ok. I should be the one to thank you because you joined the camping as my partner.” Alice said.

“I only joined the camping because you said that hosting can be my practice in modelling. So, I should be the one to thank you.” Mild said.

“No, seriously, I should be the one to-”

“Girls, we get it, you are thankful to each other. But if you don’t stop it, we will get to spend the night here.” Oaujun said who is also with them in the car.

Mild and Alice smiled.

“Well, see you tomorrow at school.” Alice said.

“See you.” Mild said and get inside the house.

                         …………………………………………………

 “I’m ho-” Mild said when she noticed a pair of guy’s shoes at the door.

Her aunt came rushing.

“Mild! You came home early.” Kik said feeling nervous.

“My classmate let me in her car and drive me home.” Mild said. “Do we have a visitor?”

“Uhmm… Yes! In fact, he will be staying here for a while. But he will just stay in his room. He is a… aspiring writer! That’s it! A writer. He… he is working with his new novel so he asked me to stay with us for a while. But don’t go to his room or disturb him, ok?” Kik said.

“Ok.” Mild said and went to her room.

“I’ll get your dirty clothes later.” Kik said.

                         …………………………………………………

Mek and Mook came home.

Mek is going to the kitchen when he heard his father talking to someone.

“Just stay there for a while. I don’t know what your plan is but as long as you will not start that plan, just stay there.” Aum said. “I need to go. Mek and Mook are coming back from the camping. I don’t want them to hear me talking to you… Ok. Bye.”

Aum turns around and he was shocked to see Mek standing at the door of the kitchen.

“Mek, how long had you been standing there?” Aum asks.

Mek ignores him and went to his room. He doesn’t like talking to his father.

                         …………………………………………………

Monday morning…

“1 injured during the camping. Not bad.” Tiny said to Nat.

“Yeah. Unlike last year.” Nat said.

“Well, better go to my class now.” Tiny said.

“And I’ll be staying in the clinic.” Nat said.

Nat went to the infirmary.

“You’re here again.” Nat said as if he is used to see the same person almost every day in his clinic.

“I’m sleepy.” Mek said. “I’m still tired because of that camping.”

“You always fight with some gangsters but being in the camping for 3 days made you tired? Unbelievable.” Nat said.

“It is hard to be surrounded by so many fake people.” Mek said.

Nat smirked.

“If James was alive, he will be happy to see you joining some school camping.” Nat said.

“P doesn’t like me to follow his path but I was just persistent to be a gang. He’s my idol. He can disobey pa.” Mek said.

“And you became just like him.” Nat said.

Mek shook his head.

“I will never be like him. He can protect his love ones without hurting them but me…” Mek said.

“There are different kinds of love. Some that you will stay by their side to protect them and some that you need to sacrifice for their protection. But I tell you, your decision is right. She’s doing great now.” Nat said.

“I will only became at ease if I see her falling in love to a person that she will not get hurt.” Mek said.

Nat walks towards the window and look outside. Suddenly, he smiled.

“I think she already did.” Nat said.

Mek looks outside the window and saw her in the arms of another guy.

                         …………………………………………………

Mild went to the Faculty of Fine Arts to meet with Krist regarding about the photo shoot.

When she arrived at the class room where she will meet Krist, she is surprised to see other students there.

“Uhmmm…” Mild doesn’t know what to say.

“You’re Mild Wira, right?” Lily asks who the first one that approached her.

Mild nodded.

“We’re from the Faculty of Mass Communication. Krist and his friends are still not here.” Lily said. “Come in.”

Mild enters the room.

She recognizes some of them because of the camping.

“We met during the camping. I’m Lily. He is my boyfriend, Chin. He is Amp, the Secretary of College’s Student Council. And the unicorn girl is Note.” Lily said.

“Stop with the unicorn and just bring my hair color back.” Note said.

“You are Esther’s manager, right?” Mild asks Note.

“Yes. You are Esther’s friend?” Note asks.

Mild nodded.

“No wonder you look familiar.” Note said.

“So, how did you know Krist? Actually, we chose someone to be our model but he insisted that you will be our model.” Chin said.

“Uhmm…”

“You don’t need to answer them. As if they are care.” Krist said when he enters the room with Gunsmile and Indy.

“Krist, may I remind you that we need to work as a group. You must cooperate always and you need to respect the opinion of others.” Amp said.

Krist ignores him and sat on the chair.

“Note, where is the guy that will be Mild’s partner?” Amp asks.

“He should be here by now. I’ll call him.” Note said. “Hello? Where are you?... What? What do you mean you will not doing it? Hey! What is wrong with-”

“What happened?” Chin asks.

“He said that he will not do it then he hang up on me. He sounds scared.” Note said. “Weird. Few minutes ago, he texted me that he is already going here from Faculty of Sport Sciences’ Building.”

Amp, Chin, Lily, Mild and Note look at Krist, Gunsmile and Indy.

“What are you looking at?” Indy asks.

“You didn’t scared that guy, didn’t you?” Amp asks.

“No. And what if we scared him? What will you do?” Gunsmile asks.

“I can easily call Vice-Director Sita.” Amp said.

“Enough of that.” Krist said and stands up.

He walks towards Mild.

“Since we don’t have a guy model, I’ll be the model.” Krist said.

Everyone’s eyes widened with shocked except Gunsmile and Indy.

“If you don’t want to, start looking for a new model now. Remind you, time is ticking.” Krist said.

                         …………………………………………………

“Nat, do you have a medicine for stomachache?” a professor asks while going inside the infirmary.

Just then, he saw Mek talking to Nat.

“You! You didn’t attend my class because you are here?!” the professor said.

“Toni, relax.” Nat said.

“Nat, don’t take his side.” The professor said.

Name: Toni Rakkaen

Description: Handsome Professor

“I am not. Mek feels dizzy this morning because he is still tired from the camping so I let him sleep here.” Nat said.

“I will believe you since we are friends.” Toni said.

“P, I’ll go ahead.” Mek said and left.

“He still calling you that?” Toni asks when Mek left.

“He is very close to me.” Nat said.

“We will go to the beach this Saturday. Wanna come?” Toni asks.

“Pass. I have to go somewhere that day.” Nat said. “Off to my class.”

Nat left the infirmary.

                         …………………………………………………

Mek is walking passed the classroom where Mild and the others are when Amp called him.

“What?” Mek asks.

“Guys, I found our new model.” Amp said.

“Who?” Note asks.

“Him.” Amp said while looking at Mek.

Everyone is shocked because of what Amp said.

“No!” Krist and Mild said.