Chapter 23 - The Decision

Red Fountain Academy Series

It’s been 3 weeks since the disappearance of Mek and the others. No one can find them.

Alice can’t focus in the dance practice with the Red-Orange Youth girls.

She decided to join another girl group dance cover since she became close with the girls.

“Alice, are you tired? We can take a break.” Aerin said.

“No, I’m fine. I’m sorry if I keep messing up.” Alice said.

“We should take a break first.” Yaya said.

“15 minutes break.” Aerin said.

Alice went to the corner of the practice room and sat on the floor.

Chippy sat next to her.

“Are they still missing?” Chippy asks.

Alice nodded.

“I still can’t believe that Tay and the others did it. They must be put in jail but you know how money works. Vihokratana managed to remove all of the evidence that may lead to Tay and the others.” Chippy said.

“How did you know that?” Alice asks.

“Tay’s brother is my fiancé.” Chippy said. “Tay can get out of any problem because of his siblings. I heard that Tay will continue his studies in America.”

“Escaping.” Alice said.

“Yeah.” Chippy said. “It might be the best for him. I am planning to follow him there.”

“Why? Don’t tell me… you love him?” Alice asks.

Chippy nodded.

“He may be a bad person but I still believe that he can change.” Chippy said.

“I support you that.” Alice said.

“Thanks, Alice.” Chippy said.

……………………………………………………

Red Fountain Academy…

Mild is sitting on the side of the red fountain alone when Singto joins her.

“I am starting to lose hope.” Mild said.

“Hey… Don’t say that. They made it, I am sure.” Singto said.

“But where are they? They should be back now.” Mild said.

“Maybe they have reasons.” Singto said. “P’Krist promised me.”

“Mild! Singto!” Mike called them while running.

“What is it?” Mild asks.

Mike stops running and catches his breath first.

“Go to the school director’s office now.” Mike said.

Mild and Singto look at each other.

Why is the school director asking for them?

“Hurry!” Mike said.

Mild and Singto quickly left.

Mike sat on the side of the red fountain because of tiredness.

……………………………………………………

School Director’s Office…


“Did you call us, Ms. Vichuda?” Singto asks.

“Not me. But them.” Vichuda said.

Mek, Singto, Indy and Gunsmile came out from the meeting room.

Singto and Mild are just staring at them. Both of them thought that they are having dream.

“I think I’ll just go out for a while to let you have some private moment.” Vichuda said and left the room with her luggage.

When Vichuda left, Mek starts to walk towards Mild.

He stops when he is in front of her.

“Are you not going to hug me?” Mek asks.

But instead of hugging him, Mild hit his chest but lightly.

“Why are you so late? Do you know how worried I am? Don’t you even consider my feelings at all? I thought you are dead. I want to lose hope but everyone is encouraging me not to lose hope. But every night, I always think about you. If you are dead or alive…” Mild start to nag.

Mek grabs Mild’s hands and pull her closer to hug her.

“I said hug not nag.” Mek said.

“You got me worried.” Mild said while pouting.

“I know and I regret doing that.” Mek said and kisses her on her lips.

Meanwhile, Krist walks towards Singto.

“I miss you.” Krist said while staring at Singto’s eyes.

“I miss you, too.” Singto said.

Krist hugs Singto.

Mek and Mild are still kissing and Singto and Krist are still hugging when the door suddenly opens and Fon enters the room.

She looks around and when she saw Gunsmile and Indy, she runs towards them.

Mek, Mild, Singto and Krist stop what they are doing and look at Fon.

To everyone surprise, Fon runs towards Gunsmile and kisses him.

Even Gunsmile is shock too.

After his shock, he pushes Fon from him.

“What was that?” Gunsmile asks.

“You don’t know how worried I am! I thought you are dead!” Fon said and cried like a child.

“Bro, hug her.” Indy said.

“Why should I? We don’t have any relationship.” Gunsmile said.

“Gunsmile, come on. She waited for you. You could at least give her a hug.” Krist said.

Gunsmile sighed before pulling Fon and hug her.

Mek, Mild, Indy, Krist and Singto smiled.

……………………………………………………

“So, just before the explosion, you managed to get out and get on the yacht?” Mook asks.

Mek, Krist, Indy and Gunsmile are telling to Mild and the others what happened to them.

They are at the Blue Fountain Dormitory’s lounge area.

“P’James wants us to go with him in China but he still let us decide what we really want.” Mek said.

“And you chose to come back here for your love ones.” Alice said.

“I’m sorry for hurting you before, Alice.” Mek said.

“I should thanked you for that. If you didn’t hurt me, I will never realize the person that I truly love.” Alice said and looks at Oaujun.

“So… No more gang fight?” Mook asks.

“No more for me and Mek.” Krist said.

“But what about P’Indy and P’Gunsmile?” Mook asks.

“We decided to follow P’James in China after graduation.” Gunsmile said.

“This is not fair.” Mook said. “Why didn’t P’James visit me? I am also his sibling.”

“But I am right here now, baby girl.” James said from the door.

“P’James!” Mook said and runs towards him.

She hug him so tightly.

“Oh! I miss you, P’James.” Mook said.

“I miss you, too, baby girl.” James said.

“Are you going back home now?” Mook asks.

“Unfortunately, no. I came here to visit you all before me and Focus leave to China.” James said.

“P’Focus is going with you?” Alice asks.

“Yes.” James said.

“It is about time for you to be together again.” Alice said.

“I’d better go. If ever you go to China, just give us a call.” James said. “Mek, take care of our baby girl.”

“Of course.” Mek said.

……………………………………………………

Inside the room of Gypsy, Puifai and Alice…

Alice told them everything.

“Mek’s dad is actually the boss of the Silver Snake Gang. The strongest mafia in Thailand. The Red Dragon Gang wants to take Mek so they can take over the Silver Snake Gang.” Alice said.

“So… Uncle Aum doesn’t want Mek to get involve in gang fights because he is afraid that other mafias will after Mek, right?” Gypsy asks.

“Yes. That’s why they fake the death of P’James.” Alice said.

“And because of that you got broken hearted. I’m sorry, Alice.” Gypsy said.

“You only did that because you don’t want me to get hurt.” Alice said.

“How did they managed to hide that from Mek and Mook? Being a boss of a mafia is hard to hide from your family.” Proud asks.

“It is easy if they will say that they are going to have a business meeting outside Thailand.” Alice said. “Also, P’James hides in China until he needed to go back because of the Red Dragon Gang.”

“And now he is going back to China to take care of their business there.” Gypsy said.

“Why do you know this, Gypsy?” Cherreen asks.

“My dad is Uncle Aum’s best friend in high school. They don’t have any secrets to each other.” Gypsy said. “But I just recently knew about the Silver Snake Gang.”

“How’s your brother, Alice?” Puifai asks.

“I haven’t spoken to him ever since the kidnapping. I am not mad at him but maybe he feels guilty for hiding the truth from me.” Alice said.

“You should talk to him. Jo is the best brother you have. Even though you are not related by blood, he will do anything for you.” Gypsy said.

“I know and I am lucky to have him as my brother.” Alice said.

……………………………………………………

Primary Town…

“Jo, you should talk to your sister. You haven’t spoken to her for weeks.” Film said.

“I feel guilty. If only I told her the truth, she didn’t need to suffer to get hurt because of P’Mek.” Jo said.

“But you lied so you can protect her and stay her out of gang.” Film said. “If there is one good thing happened because of your lie, it is she left the gang and focus to be one of the best students here in R.F.A.” Film said.

“Will she forgive me?” Jo asks.

“Why don’t you ask her?” Film asks while looking at someone.

Jo look at what Film is looking.

Alice is walking towards them.

……………………………………………………

Jo and Alice went to the playground to talk.

“Are you still not going to talk to me?” Alice asks.

“What I did is unforgiving but still I am sorry.” Jo said.

“You’re forgiven.” Alice said.

“What?” Jo is surprised.

“I know why you did it and I forgive you.” Alice said. “I just want you to know that you are the best brother that I have and I will not change you to any brother in the world.”

“Thank you, P.” Jo said.

Alice hugs her brother.

“Don’t be so protected anymore, ok?” Alice said.

“Yes, P.” Jo said.

“Anyway, are you free this Sunday?” Alice asks.

“Yes. Why?” Jo asks.

“Great. We will have a lunch out.” Alice said.

“Can I bring Film, too?” Jo asks.

“Sure.” Alice said. “See you later.”

“Ok.” Jo said.

……………………………………………………

Sunday…

“Jo, we need to go now.” Alice called her brother.

In a minute!” Jo shouts back.

“Hurry up! Film is already here!” Alice shouts.

Ok! Ok! I’m coming!” Jo shouts.

Jo came out of his room.

“What’s taking you so long? You are slower than me.” Alice said.

“Stop nagging. After you became friends with P’Mild you are starting to be like her.” Jo said.

“I am not!” Alice said.

“Yes you are.” Jo said.

“Uhmmm… Guys, can we just go?” Film asks.

“You’re right.” Alice said.

……………………………………………………

Alice, Jo and Film went to a Japanese restaurant.

“Table for 10 please.” Alice said to the waitress.

“This way, ma’am.” The waitress said.

“P, why 10?” Jo asks.

“It is not just the three of us.” Alice said.

After few seconds, Oaujun arrived.

“Hi, P’Oaujun.” Jo greets.

“Hi, Jo! Hi, Film.” Oaujun said and sat next to Alice.

“I wonder who the other six are.” Film said.

Just before Jo answered him Mek and Mild arrived.

“Are we late? Sorry if we are late. Mek is late. I told him to go to the house at 10 but he made me wait for an hour. I already told him not to be late but he did it anyway. He knows our plan and need to be early but he forgot it. As if he is busy with something else that he forgot our plan.” Mild starts her nag as soon as they arrived.

“I’m busy with studying, ok?” Mek said.

“It’s ok that you are studying now but if we have plans you must not forget it. It is fine if I am the only one waiting but what about Alice and the others?” Mild nags.

“Mild, calm down. It is fine. You are not late. Others are still not here.” Alice said.

“Ok. I am going to calm down because Alice said it.” Mild said.

“Why is you listen to Alice but not me?” Mek asks.

“Because Alice is my best friend.” Mild said and hugs Alice.

“Great. My ex-girlfriend and my current girlfriend are best friends now. What worse could be happen?” Mek said.

“That’s why don’t hurt Mild or you will taste the wrath of your girls.” Alice said.

Just then, Krist, Gunsmile, Singto, Indy and Fon arrived.

“Sorry if we are late. We brought Fon too. You wouldn’t mind, right?” Krist said.

“We can just add another chair.” Alice said.

“So… What’s up with this meet up?” Jo asks when they are finally all sit.

“Well, for a change it is nice to see the Red Blood Gang all together again.” Alice said.

“But I, Singto, Film and P’Fon are not a part of Red Blood Gang.” Mild said.

“And I am also not a part of the gang.” Jo said.

“Mild, Singto Film and P’Fon are not officially part of the gang but you must remember that the members’ love one are also part of the gang. While you, Jo, you are not a member but what you did to the gang is what will every member of a gang do to protect their members.” Alice said.

“I just want to ask something. Will the gang continue? After what happened to all of you, the College Student Council will keep an eye of you.” Fon said.

“The Red Blood Gang will continue but the main role of the gang is to protect the others and serves peace in other gang groups. When the Blood Pledge between Red Blood Gang, War Blood Gang and Hormone Gang broke, the Red Blood Gang and War Blood Gang decided to serves peace in other gang groups from now on.” Krist said.

“What will going to happen to the Hormone Gang now?” Singto asks.

“We don’t know but for now they are down since their leader is already gone.” Indy said.

“When you graduate, will you still be the members of Red Blood Gang?” Fon asks.

“Yes.” Gunsmile said. “But no more fights unless we really need to.”

“Good.” Fon said. “I don’t want you to always get hurt.”

“I am curious. How come you and Gunsmile became a couple?”

“Honestly I don’t have any idea.” Gunsmile said.

“One thing is for sure. Fon is the only one who is not afraid of Gunsmile.” Indy said.

“I know what it feels, P’Gunsmile.” Mek said.

Mild glares at him.

Mek shuts his mouth.

“Let’s cheer for the new and improve Red Blood Gang and for the new found love and friendship.” Krist said.

They all hold their glasses.

“CHEERS!” they all said.

 

 

 

THE END