Chapter 18 - Side Story

Red Fountain Academy Series

Because of the incident in the Film Club, Aom, Tina and Mike were called by Tao.

“Do you know what the cause of what happened yesterday to our council?” Tao asks.

“Yes and I am very ashamed of it.” Mike said. “And because of that, I’ve decided to leave the academy.”

Aom looks at Mike.

“You can’t!” Aom said. “President Tao, it was I who is guilty here. I will leave the academy.”

“No. It was really me. I will leave.” Tina said.

“No one leaves until graduation!” Tao loudly said. “If you want to leave, do it after the graduation. Yes, what happened to the three of you yesterday drag the name of our council but that’s because of the students who are spreading fake stories. I don’t want to know what happened but I am sure that it is your personal problems and the council has nothing do with it. I just want to say is that, cool down and ignore what people say. Unless it is from the faculty, that’s the only time I will take an action. Dismiss.”

The three left the student council.

Pemy is waiting for Tina outside the council.

“How is it? Are you kicked out?” Pemy worriedly asks.

“Go away. I already broke up with you, remember?” Tina said.

“But you’re joking right?” Pemy asks.

“No. Because of you, everything change. You ruined everything! Go away! I don’t want to see you again.” Tina yells at Pemy.

Aom walks to Tina’s front and slaps her.

Tina and Pemy are shocked.

“If you’re going to hurt a girl, you shouldn’t have date her and show to her that you love her.” Aom said and pull Pemy away from Tina.

Aom brings Pemy to the Pink Fountain Dormitory’s dining room since no one is there.

Aom gives her a glass of water because Pemy is crying.

“Why did you slap her?” Pemy asks.

“Why? Because you don’t want me to hurt her?” Aom asks.

“No. I should be the one that will slap her.” Pemy said.

“Sorry. I just didn’t control myself. Tina wasn’t supposed to be like that to another girl even if she doesn’t love the girl.” Aom said.

“It was my fault. I am so clingy.” Pemy said.

Aom smirked. “You’re not alone.” Aom said. “I don’t know what’s with Tina that every girl she dates are becoming clingy to her.”

“Maybe she is just too good to show love to the girls.” Pemy said.

“You’re right.” Aom said. “What are your plans now?”

“After telling those words straight to my face, I am not going to disturb her anymore.” Pemy said. “She’s all yours.”

“I appreciate your kindness but I don’t really like taking back the things that I already thrown away.” Aom said.

Pemy giggled.

Aom suddenly became sad when she remembers Mike.

“You really love him, right?” Pemy said.

“I really love Mike but he is the one who avoiding me.” Aom said.

“Give him some time and when you know that it is the right time, you come to him and show him that you love him.” Pemy said.

“You know what? You’re not that really mean, you know.” Aom said.

“I am not really mean. I am just jealous of you that’s why I did those things.” Pemy said.

“I really love that bracelet. Where did you bought it?” Aom asks.

“This? Oh, it just…”

Soon, Aom and Pemy are talking about fashion. It will not take long for them to become friends and shopping buddies.

……………………………………………………

Gypsy keeps on walking back and forth while trying to call Gypso’s cellphone but she really can’t contact her.

“Gypsy, will you please sit down. Relax.” Jes said.

Gypsy sat beside Jes but she can’t relax.

“I’m worried about Gypso. I told pa that Gypso left but he doesn’t care and I can’t contact ma.” Gypsy said.

Just then, Phiyada calls Gypsy.

“Hello, ma?” Gypsy said.

Gypsy, I just want you to know that I know Gypso where and she’s fine. She also said that you doesn’t need to find her. She will be back when the time comes.” Phiyada said.

“But that’s not fair. I am worried about her. I want to see her.” Gypsy said.

Just respect the decision of your sister, ok?” Phiyada said. “I need to go now. Bye.

“Bye.” Gypsy said.

“So, what happened?” Jes said.

“Gypso is fine but she doesn’t want us to find her.” Gypsy said.

“Then, respect her decision. Let’s go. I’m hungry.” Jes said.

……………………………………………………

Amp visits the house of Mahapreukpong.

“Hi, Tonson! Is Gypso there?” Amp asks.

“P’Gypso left. She took all her things and left.” Tonson said.

“What do you mean?” Amp asks.

“Obviously, she run away.” Tonson said. “Mama said that P’Gypso is fine and she will come back when the right time comes.”

“But why so sudden?” Amp asks.

“I don’t know and I don’t care.” Tonson said and left.

……………………………………………………

After going to Mahapreukpong’s house, Amp went to see Moo in his company.

“Amp, if you came here because Ramita left, I will not tell you where she is.” Moo said.

“I need to know the reason why she left.” Amp said.

“It is her decision not to tell anyone the reason and I respect that. It is the least I can do as her father.” Moo said.

“Are you not worried about her?” Amp asks.

“I am but she is with her mother and I know she can take care of her.” Moo said. “If you’ll excuse me, I have a meeting to attend to.”

Moo left Amp.

……………………………………………………

Red Fountain Academy…

Sorn and Lisa are sad because of Gypso suddenly left.

“I can’t think of any reason why Gypso left.” Sorn said.

“Me too.” Lisa said.

Aom knocks on the door and Sorn opens it.

“Time for garbage collection.” Aom said and left.

Lisa takes a garbage bag and went to the bathroom to put the trash from the trash bin to the garbage bag.

Then, something unusual that Lisa saw.

“Sorn!” she called Sorn.

Sorn came in.

“Yes?” Sorn asks.

“Is this yours?” Lisa asks showing the pregnancy test kit that Gypso used.

“It wasn’t mine. You know that I am totally a .” Sorn said.

“It wasn’t mine too.” Lisa said.

Lisa and Gypso’s eyes widened.

……………………………………………………

Because of the sudden gone of Gypso, Amp can’t focus on his duties as a member of student council. That if someone breaking rules on his front, he just ignore it.

“Hey! Smoking in school grounds is strictly prohibited!” Sita yells to the students.

The students run away but Sita didn’t run after them.

“Amp! What’s wrong with you? You’re neglecting the duties of being a member of Student Council.” Sita said.

“Sorry.” Amp just said.

“Is this about Ramita? I heard she run away.” Sita said. “I’m sure her father will find her.”

“No. He allowed her to go.” Amp said.

“Then, why are you like that?” Sita asks.

“I just want to know the reason why she left.” Amp said.

Sorn and Lisa are running towards them.

“P’Amp!” Lisa called.

“What is it?” Amp asks.

“We saw this in the trash bin in our bathroom. I think Gypso used this.” Lisa said showing the pregnancy test kit.

“If there is two red lines, it means she is pregnant.” Sorn said.

“And that must be the reason why she left.” Lisa said.

Amp feels like there is bomb explode inside his brain.

 ……………………………………………………

Meanwhile, Moo is currently talking to Gypso over the telephone.

“Are you really sure you don’t want to tell him? It is best for the two of you to raise the child together.” Moo said.

I am sure, pa. Besides, I did a lot of bad things to family. From now on, I must live on my own. Also, ma is here to guide me.” Gypso said.

Moo sighed. “If not only with your mother, I will drag you back to our house but if I do that, I am sure she will come back too. So, I will let you do what you want.” Moo said.

Pa, don’t you think that the reason why the two of you are still like that because of pride? I know you still loves ma and ma feels the same way but because of pride, you two are still like that.” Gypso said.

“Stop meddling with our relationship. We are adults so we know what is right.” Moo said.

Fine. I’ll just wait for your love story’s ending how it will end.” Gypso said. “The cab is here. Gotta go.

“Ok. Be careful. I’ll visit you from time to time.” Moo said.

Ok. If you will, call me first so ma can prepare herself for you.” Gypso said and giggled.

“Ramita…” Moo warned her.

Ok. Ok. Bye, pa… And this is the first time I will say this to you. I love you.” Gypso said.

“I love you, too. My second daughter.” Moo said.

As soon as the conversation ended, Amp came.

“Gypso is pregnant, is she?” Amp said.

Even though Moo is surprised, he remained calm.

“Tell me where she is. Did you hide her for the sake of the name of your family?” Amp asks with anger on his tone.

“She was the one who decide to leave not me. I want her to stay here but she insisted that she leave and live on her own.” Moo said.

“But what about me? I’m the father of she’s carrying.” Amp said.

“Do you know that I want to punch you because of what you did to my daughter? But she told me not to hurt you. But she also told me not to tell you where she is going.” Moo said. “I did many hurtful things to her and this is the only way for me to show to her that I care about her by helping her and support her decision.”

“What about me?” Amp asks.

“I’m sorry but I can’t help you.” Moo said.

“I will not give up. I will find her.” Amp said and left.

“I hope you find her.” Moo whispered.

……………………………………………………

The LesGay group is in their favorite hangout place.

“You’re going to Paris?” Bee asks Nanan said.

“Yes. Actually, I sent my portfolio to a modeling agency last year and I didn’t expect that they will hire me.” Nanan said.

“When are you leaving?” Gun asks.

“After all my papers are done, I am leaving as soon as possible.” Nanan said.

“What about your studies here? In few months we’re graduating soon.” Tina asks.

“I already talked to Principal Supoj and he said that I can do the home study and just send all my reports, assignments and exams through email. Unfortunately, I won’t be here in graduation.” Nanan said.

“We’re sad to see you go but we’re happy for you.” Achirawich said.

“Thanks. I’m gonna miss you all.” Nanan said.

They became quiet when Aom and Pemy walked passed.

“The enemies turn to be friends.” Tum said.

“Thanks to someone I know.” Bee said while looking at Tina.

“Are you not going to apologize to them?” Nanan asks.

“Why would I?” Tina asks.

Achirawich cleared his throat. “Do we need to tell you one by one?” Achirawich asks.

“No need.” Tina said and followed the two.

……………………………………………………

Pemy and Aom are talking about the shops that they are planning to go this weekend when Tina called them.

“What do you want?” Aom coldly asks.

“I’m sorry for all the things I did. For ruining your relationship with Mike. For hurting you. Everything.” Tina said. “And I also want to say sorry to Pemy. I didn’t mean to say those words to you. I’m so sorry.”

Pemy and Aom looks at each other. They think that Tina is sincere with her apology.

“Fine. You’re forgiven.” Pemy said. “But don’t expect that I will come back to you again, ok?”

“Ok.” Tina said.

“I and Pemy are going for a shopping this weekend and we need someone to carry our shopping bags. Are you free?” Aom said.

“Yes. I am.” Tina said.

“Good. See you this weekend.” Aom said.

Tina smiled.

……………………………………………………

Mike is quietly watching Aom from a far.

“Don’t punish yourself and just go to her.” Tao said.

“I can’t. She needs to know who she really likes.” Mike said.

“Isn’t it obvious? She loves you.” Tao said.

Mike smirked. “How do you know? What do you know about love?” Mike asks.

Tao just tapped his shoulder and left.

Mike continue watching Aom.

……………………………………………………

Aom didn’t know that Mike is watching her from a far. She is busy with her sketch of a man.

After a while, she realize that the man she is sketching is Mike. Aom suddenly cries.

Mike saw it and runs towards her and saw the sketch.

“Are you crying because you draw me?” Mike asks.

Aom looks up while crying.

Mike wants to laugh because Aom looks like a child while crying.

Mike sat next to her and wipe her tears.

“Stop crying now. I know now that you really love me.” Mike said.

“Really?” Aom said and stop crying.

“Yes. Because you will not sketch me if you don’t love me.” Mike said.

Aom looks at her sketch.

“This is not you. He is more handsome than you.” Aom said and giggled.

“Come on. Let’s have snack. It is your snack time. You don’t want to miss your snack time, right?” Mike said and stands up. He help Aom to stand.

“I want blueberry cheese cake and coffee. Then, I want coconut ice cream. Burger and French fries.” Aom said.

“Woah! Aren’t you on a diet?” Mike asks.

“The anniversary is done so I can eat all I want. Besides, because of you, I can’t eat well.” Aom said.

“Really?” Mike asks.

“Yes. I feel like I lost some weight.” Aom said.

“Let me check.” Mike said and carry Aom in a bridal way.

Aom screamed because of that.

“You’re lying. You’re still heavy.” Mike said.

“Hey!” Aom yells.

“Too heavy. You need to go down.” Mike said and put Aom down.

But Aom doesn’t give up. She hops on Mike’s back.

“Go, horsey! To the cafeteria!” Aom shouts and raise her right arm.

“You’re heavy and the cafeteria is still far.” Mike said.

“No. The knight should ride on her horse.” Aom said.

“Really, you’re a knight?” Mike asks.

“Go!” Aom shouts and giggled.

“Ok. Hold on tight.” Mike said and runs.

Aom screamed while laughing.