1st Story: The Ambassadress and The Part-Time Model

Red Fountain Academy Series

Plot:

Jes and Gypsy: They are best friends since they were young. As they grow up, Jes learns that he loves Gypsy more than a friend. He is very vocal about his feelings but Gypsy is too focus being the ambassadress, representative of Student Council and president of the Drama Club. When Gypsy needed the help of someone to pretend her boyfriend, Jes helps her, thinking that Gypsy will eventually love him back.

Thorn and Esther: Esther dreams to be a famous model and right now she doesn't have time for love. But it is the last year of high school and her friend is encouraging her to have a boyfriend. Esther doesn't have time for that since her ex-boyfriend is always on her side asking for her forgiveness but she will never forgive him. Thorn, Esther's ex-boyfriend, is leaving Thailand and before he leaves, he wants Esther to forgive him, so he can leave without feeling guilty.

Gypsy and Esther: Both leaders of their groups. They treat each other as enemy. They hated each other. But when Esther needed help, Gypsy came to help her. And when they learn each other's good sides and became friends, their best friends will do anything to stop their friendship.