3rd Story: The DJ and The Nagger

Red Fountain Academy Series

Plot:

Oaujun and Alice: Alice secretly likes her best friend, Oaujun. Oaujun dreams to be famous someday. When Oaujun’s ex-girlfriend came back, he needs to do something to get rid of her so he use Alice and pretend to be her boyfriend. Alice doesn’t mind to get along of Oaujun’s plan as long as she can be on his side.

Mek and Mild: Mek’s twin sister wants to see him to graduate high school but how can he when he is always involve in every fight. Mild is determine to help her friend even if she needs to use all her nagging skills to Mek so that he can leave the gangster world. But while she does that, she is getting deeper to the gangster world as well as in Mek’s heart.

Alice and Mild: As far as Alice’s wants, she doesn’t like to think about the past but when a person from the past comes back, she needs to stop it before it happens again and this time Mild is involve. Alice can’t let some innocent girl to be in danger even though they are enemies.


Characters:

(Appeared in Chapter 1 - The DJ and The King of Dance)

(Appeared in Chapter 2 - The Nagger and The Troublemaker)

(Appeared in Chapter 3 - Side Story)

(Appeared in Chapter 6 - Side Story)

(Appeared in Chapter 7 - The DJ and The King of Dance)

(Appeared in Chapter 8 - The Nagger and The Troublemaker)

(Appeared in Chapter 12 - Side Story)

(Appeared in Chapter 13 - The Past)

(Appeared in Chapter 15 - The Nagger and The Troublemaker)

(Appeared in Chapter 18 - The Nagger and The Troublemaker)