Red Fountain Academy Season 1 - "End Of High School Life"

Red Fountain Academy Series

Plot:

How can you make your last year of high school be a memorable one? 1) Meet new friends. 2) Be a star on your club. 3) Get a boyfriend. 4) Fight with enemies or. 5) Be a hero. Hmm… Gypsy’s group and Esther’s group might experience all of them in their last year of High School.

 

  • 1st Story: The Ambassadress and The Part-Time Model
  • 2nd Story: The Mermaid and The Swimmer
  • 3rd Story: The DJ and The Nagger
  • 4th Story: The Villain Actress and The Baby
  • 5th Story: The Queen of Dance and The Supporting Actress
  • 6th Story: The Smart Girl and The Genius
  • 7th Story: The Cool Girl and The Lost Girl

Characters:

  1. Gypsy Keerati Mahapreukpong “The Ambassadress” – One of the two ambassadors of Red Fountain Academy. Leader of her group (She, Puifai, Alice, Proud, Cherreen, Som and Thanaerng). The President of Drama Club. Alice and Puifai’s roommate. Her close friends are Aom, Puifai and Thorn. She have two younger sisters. She is a kind girl but can be bad if someone hurt her.
  2. Puifai Natthapat Wipatkornthrakul “The Mermaid” – The President of Swimming Club. Gypsy and Alice’s roommate. Her close friends are Alice, Gypsy and Victor. She is Kan’s ex-girlfriend. She have 1 older brother and 1 older sister. She can’t just always open up her problems to her friends except to Gypsy and Victor.
  3. Alice Tsoi "The DJ"  – One of the main DJ’s and emcees of Red Fountain Academy. She is a member of Dance Club. Gypsy and Puifai’s roommate. Her close friends are Puifai, Bee and Oaujun. She has 1 younger brother. She secretly likes Oaujun but she only wants him to be her friend.
  4. Proud Oranicha Krinchai “The Villain Actress” – She is the Vice President of Film Club. Cherreen and Thanaerng’s roommate. Her close friends are Cherreen and Prof. Toni. Club maniac. Tao’s girlfriend. Sometimes innocent but once she knows that she is being use by someone, she can be an evil.
  5. Cherreen Nachjaree Horvejkul “The Queen of Dance” – The Vice President of Dance Club. Proud and Thanaerng’s roommate. Her close friends are Gun. Proud and Thanaerng. She have 1 older brother, 1 older sister and 1 twin brother. She wants to be a celebrity. She secretly likes Prof. Toni. She is possessive to her twin brother. Only a girl she likes can be Nichkhun’s girlfriend.
  6. Som Marie Eugenie LeLay “The Smart Girl” – She’s a member of Science Club. Neen’s roommate and close friend. She is New’s girlfriend. She has 1 younger brother. She is over protective to Neen and she can replace her boyfriend anytime if he hurt Neen.
  7. Thanaerng Kanyawee Songmuang “The Cool Girl” – She is a member of Dance Club. Cherreen and Proud’s roommate. Her close friend is Cherreen. She is a transferee. She left her past school to avoid someone. She is a loner and she only prefer Cherreen to be close to her but it change when she met Mouse and Neen.

  1. Esther Supreeleela “The Part-Time Model” – She is a member of Art Club. Best and Fern’s roommate. Her close friends are Bee and Best. She is the leader of the group (Esther, Best, Mild, Mook, Fern, Apple and Neen). She works as a part-time model. Thorn’s ex-girlfriend. She has one younger sister. She used to be a nice girl but she change after the break-up. She is always annoyed at Gypsy’s group.
  2. Best Nitcharee Kinviriyatanachite “The Swimmer” – She’s a member of Swimming Club. Esther and Fern’s roommate. Her close friend is Esther. Treats Puifai as her rival. Her family and Puifai’s family are enemies. She is using the reason to treat Puifai as her enemy.
  3. Mild Wira Jiravechsoontornkul “The Nagger” – She’s a member of Art Club. Mook and Apple’s roommate. Her close friends are Apple and Victor. She’s the shortest in the group but she nags a lot like a mother. She is concern to Mook but she can’t show it to her. Friends are important to her.
  4. Mook Worranit Thawornwong “The Baby” – A member of Art Club. Mild and Apple’s roommate. Her close friends are Leo and Bee. She acts innocent and cute without her knowing. Her family is important to her. She have one older brother and one twin brother. She doesn’t have anyone that is really close to her that she can tell her problems. She prefers to be alone but then she wishes that her friends can be on her side sometimes.
  5. Fern Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul “The Supporting Actress” – A member of Drama Club. Esther and Best’s roommate. Her close friend is Apple. She is engage to Mario but she keeps it a secret. She has a timid personality.
  6. Apple Lapisara Intarasut “The Genius” – Vice President of Science Club. Mild and Mook’s roommate. Her close friends are Mild, Fern and Victor. She has one younger brother. She wants to be a scientist. She used to call herself ‘Nerd’ but when she met Mild and Victor, she is starting to open up.
  7. Neen Suwanamas “The Lost Girl” – She’s a member of Art Club. Her roommate and close friend is Som. Has a habit of forgetting things. She’s a transferee. She doesn’t know how to make friends that’s why she always keep herself distant.

  1. Jespipat Tilaputt “The Architect” – The Vice President of Drama Club. The architect of High School Student Council. Oaujun and Nichkhun’s roommate. His close friends are Oaujun and Nichkhun. He loves Gypsy.
  2. Nichkhun Horvejkul “The KPOP Idol” – A member of a famous KPOP group. A member of Film Club. Jes and Oaujun’s roommate. His close friends are Jes, Oaujun and Punpun. Cherreen’s twin brother. An over-protective brother to Cherreen. Kang’s ex-best friend.
  3. Oaujun Korn Khunatipapisir “The King of Dance” – President of Dance Club. Jes and Nichkhun’s roommate. His close friends are Alice, Jes and Nichkhun. One of the main DJ’s and emcees of Red Fountain Academy. Thinks Ten is a rival.
  4. Tao Satthapong Phiangphor “The President” – President of High School Student Council. Kang and Ten’s roommate. His close friends are Tiny, Mek, Thorn and Mike. Proud’s boyfriend. A very busy guy. He has one younger sister.
  5. Kang Vorakorn Sirisorn “The Dancer” – A member of Dance Club. Tao and Ten’s roommate. His close friends are Tum, Mario and Achirawich. He is Punpun’s ex-boyfriend. He likes Cherreen so much but Nichkhun doesn’t like him for her.
  6. New Thitipoom Techaapaikhun “The Smart Guy” – President of Science Club. Mouse and Nicky’s roommate. His close friends are Singto, Jan and Mario. He is Som’s boyfriend. He is known as Love adviser in Blue Fountain Dormitory. Has one younger sister.
  7. Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyakul “The Prince of Dance” – A member of Dance Club. Tao and Kang’s roommate. His close friend is Nanon. He is a transferee. He has one step-brother.

  1. Thorn Shaun Jindachot “The Vice-President” – He’s the Vice-President of High School Student Council. Mario and Kan’s roommate. His close friends are Gypsy, Tao and Mario. He is Esther’s ex-boyfriend.
  2. Nicky Nachat Jantapan “The Comedian” – He’s a member of swimming club. New and Mouse’s roommate. His close friend is Toptap. He’s Best’s admirer. Mouse’s twin brother.
  3. Mek Jirakit Thawornwong “The Troublemaker” – A member of Film Club. Push and Victor’s roommate. His close friends are Kan, Tao and Push. He is always involved in fights because he is looking for a revenge. He have one older brother and a twin sister.
  4. Push Puttichai Kasetsin “The Flirt” – He’s one of the ambassadors of Red Fountain Academy and the President of Film Club. Mek and Victor’s roommate. His close friends are Kan and Mek. He loves to flirt and his target is Mook.
  5. Mario Maurer “The Actor” – He’s a famous actor in Thailand. A member of Drama Club. Thorn and Kan’s roommate. His close friends are Kan, New, Kang and Thorn. He and Fern are childhood sweethearts and now secretly engaged.
  6. Victor Zheng Chatchawith Techarukpong “The Merman” – Vice President of Swimming Club. Mek and Push’s roommate. His close friends are Kan, March, Puifai, Mild and Apple. He loves to ride his motorbike. He likes Mild.
  7. Mouse Natcha Jantapan “The Loner” – He’s a member of Art Club. Nicky and New’s roommate. He prefers to be alone and always hang out at the Lost Forest. Fall in love at first sight to Neen. Nicky’s twin brother.