Chapter 24 - Side Story

Red Fountain Academy Series

After her class, Gypso visits Singto in the hospital.

“Hey there, handsome.” Gypso said. “Oh! Sorry!”

She was surprised to see Krist inside the room.

“Gypso, come in.” Singto said.

Gypso came in and close the door.

“Hello, P’Krist.” Gypso said.

Krist just look at her.

“Don’t you have classes?” Krist coldly asks.

“Uhmm…The faculty members are having a meeting regarding about the upcoming anniversary so the classes ended early.” Gypso said.

“How are you? When will you be discharge?” Gypso asks.

“Tomorrow.” Singto said. “My parents are bringing me to Bangkok tomorrow then I’ll return here in Phitsanulok on Monday morning.”

“Can I come tomorrow? I can borrow one of my dad’s car.” Gypso said.

Singto feels awkward.

“But-”

“I already told Singto that we will use my car tomorrow.” Krist said.

“Oh! Alright. But I can still come, right?” Gypso asks.

“Sure.” Singto said.

Gypso’s cellphone rings. She checks the message.

“I’d better go. My friends and I are going to have a snack.” Gypso said.

“Ok. Thanks for visiting.” Singto said.

“I’ll walk you out.” Krist said.

Gypso was surprised but she didn’t show it.

“Ok.” Gypso said. “Bye, P’Singto.”

Gypso and Krist left.

“Look, I’ll be honest to you. I don’t want you hanging out with Singto.” Krist said when they are out of the hospital.

“What do you mean?” Gypso asks.

“You’ll be in danger if you are seen with him.” Krist said.

“I don’t want to be sound mean but isn’t it because of you why P’Singto got hurt? The guys that hurt him are your enemies.” Gypso said.

“I can protect Singto but not you. So, if you don’t want to get hurt, leave him alone.” Krist said.

“Is it really that reason or you are jealous?” Gypso asks.

“What?” Krist got angry but he is controlling his anger.

“Never mind.” Gypso said.

A car stopped on her front and she get in.

……………………………………………………

After visiting Singto, Gypso meet her friends at the noodle restaurant.

“Cupcake, where have you been after the class?” Lisa asks.

“I visit P’Singto.” Gypso said.

“You should stop hanging out with him. You almost got in danger because of him.” Lisa said.

“P’Singto is my friend.” Gypso said.

“And we are your best friends. We are concern about you.” Sorn said.

“And I am concern about him.” Gypso said.

“Will you listen to us? P’Singto will put you in danger. If you still insist of hanging out with him, we will tell it to P’Amp.” Bambam said.

“Don’t involve him. P’Amp has nothing to do with this.” Gypso said.

“Actually, he has.” Sita said.

The four were shocked when they saw Sita sitting next to their table.

“P’Sita!” they said.

“I don’t mean to eavesdrop but I heard Amp’s name. And I think that Amp has anything to do with you.” Sita said.

“What do you mean?” Gypso asks.

“I don’t want to be a spoiler so better wait for the right time.” Sita said.

“Oh come on! You already started it. At least you finish what you are trying to say.” Gypso said.

“Like I said, I don’t want to be a spoiler. There is a right time for that.” Sita said and left.

……………………………………………………

“What?! What?! What?!” Lily is overreacting.

“Hey, guys.” Amp said when he arrived.

“Hey!” they said.

“What’s up with Lily?” Amp asks.

“She’s practicing her acting for the audition in Channel 8.” Chin said.

“Oh…” Amp said. “Isn’t she overreacting?”

“She is.” Note and Chin said.

Lily ended her acting and went to them.

“How is it?” she excitedly asks.

“Er… Good… good… very good…” the three said.

“I know.” Lily said.

The three smile awkwardly.

“Secretary Amp, I need to talk to you.” Hunz said.

Amp leaves his friends for a moment.

“What is it?” Amp asks.

“It is true that the students from Vihokratana International Academy are the guys that attacked Singto and Gypso.” Hunz said.

“Then, they can be punish.” Amp said.

“We can’t.” Hunz said.

“Huh? But why?” Amp asks.

“Unlucky for us, those four are friends of the son of Vihokratana. And you know how powerful that family is.” Hunz said.

“They went to the territory of Red Fountain Academy just to hurt students from our academy and one of them is the daughter of Mahapreukpong. We can’t let them do what they want.” Amp said.

“Knowing Hormone Gang, they don’t hurt someone without a reason.” Hunz said.

“How do we know their reason?” Amp asks.

“There’s only one way.” Hunz said.

……………………………………………………

Vihokratana International Academy…

It is one of the prestigious school in Thailand. It is located at Chiang Mai. The Vihokratana family is one of the riches family in Thailand.

Amp and Hunz went there.

“This is a miracle. Two of the famous students of Red Fountain Academy travelled all the way from Phitsanulok to Chiang Mai just to visit Vihokratana International Academy.” A handsome student said. On his side is a beautiful student.

“I’m sorry but who are you?” Hunz asks.

“I’m Peach Pachara Vihokratana, the Student Council President and the oldest son of Vihokratana Family.” The handsome student said.

Name: Pachara Vihokratana aka Peach

Description: Vihokratana’s Ruler

“And I’m Pear Pimpisa Vihokratana, the Student Council’s Vice-President and the oldest daughter of Vihokratana Family.” The beautiful student said.

Name: Pimpisa Vihokratana aka Pear

Description: Vihokratana’s Face

“Do we need to introduce ourselves?” Amp asks.

“No need. And we know why you came here.” Pear said.

“You want to talk to the members of the Hormone Gang, right?” Peach said.

 “Yes.” Hunz said.

“Follow us.” Peach said.

The twins brought them to the back of the school where the Hormone Gang hanging out.

“P’Peach, P’Pear, you brought new friends?” a guy asks. He is sitting on an old couch under the shade of the big tree.

“They are here to see your gang, Tay.” Pear said.

Name: Tawan Vihokratana aka Tay

Description: Vihokratana’s Prince

Sky whispered something to Tay.

Tay smirked.

“You can leave us now, P’Pear, P’Peach.” Tay said.

The twins left.

“So, you came here because my guys beat someone from your school, right? But you’re wasting your time. None of my guys will be punished.” Tay said.

“We went here to know why you hurt them. Prachaya Ruangroj is a smart student and he never involved in any gang. We are thinking that you are targeting Ramita Mahapreukpong.” Hunz said.

“You’re wrong. We really targeted Prachaya Ruangroj not the girl.” Tay said.

“Him? But he never been a part of any gang.” Amp and Hunz ask.

“It is true that he is not a member of a gang but he has a connection.” Tay said.

“Who?” Hunz asks.

“That’s your job to find out.” Tay said.

……………………………………………………

“A Mahapreukpong was involved last night? Why didn’t you tell me?” Tay is furious with his friends.

When Amp and Hunz left, Tay confronted his friends.

“We didn’t know that she is a Mahapreukpong.” Tor said.

“Pop, you know their faces. Why didn’t you recognized her?” Tay asks.

Pop is wiping his eyeglasses and wears it.

“It was dark that night, I didn’t see her face clearly.” Pop said.

“I don’t want a Mahapreukpong get involved again in our plan or our plan will be ruined.” Tay said.

“Ok.” They said.

……………………………………………………

Gypso just came back from Singto’s house. He is finally discharged from the hospital and even though Krist told her to stay away from Singto she didn’t obey him.

She is now entering the mansion when she noticed the familiar car of Amp.

“For a trainer, it is weird that he is always here to talk to pa.” Gypso said. And she suddenly thought of something. “Unless…”

Just then, Moo and Amp came out.

“Gypso, where have you been? It is new that you are not out and go home late.” Moo asks.

“P’Singto was discharged today and I went there.” Gypso said.

“You should stop hanging out with him.” Amp said.

“And why is that?” Gypso asks.

“It was his fault why you almost got hurt.” Amp said. “Why didn’t you tell me that the guys who attacked you are from Vihokratana International Academy?”

“Because I didn’t know.” Gypso lied.

“Vihokratana? Why would they hurt a Mahapreukpong? Our families are close.” Moo asks.

“They are not targeting Gypso. They only want is Singto. So, I am telling Gypso to avoid Singto.” Amp said.

“Why is everyone wants me to avoid P’Singto? He is my friend.” Gypso said.

“This is for your own good.” Moo said.

“My own good? I don’t want someone telling me what is good for me. And what about you, P’Amp? You know that P’Gypsy and P’Jes are dating but you are going to marry her just because of an arrange marriage between our families?” Gypso said.

Amp and Moo are surprised.

“P’Amp is the guy that pa chose for me?” Gypsy asks. She is standing outside the guest room that she is using.

Gypsy walks towards them with the help of her crutches.

“How did you know? I never told it to you.” Moo said.

“Aunt Vichuda told me.” Gypsy said. “But I didn’t know that it was P’Amp. Gypso, how did you know?”

“Just a guess. P’Amp always go here and my guess is right.” Gypso said.

“Pa, I am not marrying P’Amp. Jes is my boyfriend and I want to marry him!” Gypsy said.

“This is not you that will decide!” Moo said.

“And why is that? It is my life!” Gypsy said.

“Look what happened! It is your fault!” Moo said to Gypso.

“P’Gypsy doesn’t deserve a miserable life! Ever since ma left, P’Gypsy do what you want and for all her life, this is the first time she disobey you. P’Gypsy deserves a happy ending.” Gypso shouts.

“Amp’s family and our family are going to merge, and the arrange marriage will make the merge to happen.” Moo said.

“Then, I will take P’Gypsy’s position. I am willing to sacrifice my future.” Gypso said.

“You? You can’t be Amp’s bride. You are not a Mahapreukpong!” Moo said.

Gypso’s eyes widened because of shock.

“W-What did you say?” Gypso asks.

Tonson who is listening from the living room is also shock.

“You are the fruit of my wife’s cheating.” Moo said.

Gypso is speechless. She can’t believe it.

“You know that it is not true.” Someone said from the outside.

They look at the woman that is standing outside the door.

“Phiyada?” Moo said.

“Ma?” Gypsy said.

“Ma?” Gypso asks.

The woman walks inside the mansion.

“Yes, Gypso. I am your mother.” The woman said.

Name: Phiyada Jutharattanakul

Description: The Mother

Gypso hugs her.

This is the first time that she met her mother. She doesn’t have any memories of her mother but the smell and warm of the body of her mother feels familiar.

“What are you doing here, Phiyada?” Moo coldly asks.

“I am here to make things right. I can’t take it anymore. I don’t want to see my daughters suffering because of you.” Phiyada said.

“You are no longer part of this family.” Moo said.

“I am part of this family and you know it well.” Phiyada said. “And whether you like it or not, I am not leaving them anymore.”

Phiyada, Gypsy and Gypso left Moo and Amp.

Tonson followed them.

……………………………………………………

“Why are you here? How did you know the engagement?” Gypso asks.

The three are inside Gypsy’s room.

“I know everything about you. Vichuda and Gypsy always telling me about you.” Phiyada said.

“Auntie and P?” Gypso asks. “So, you three are seeing each other without telling me.”

“We are just making sure that pa will never found out that ma is in the academy.” Gypsy said.

“She’s in the academy? But I didn’t see her there.” Gypso said.

“Never wonder who always give you strawberry shortcake in the dining area at the dormitory?” Phiyada asks.

“It was you?” Gypso was surprised.

Phiyada nodded.

“And the time that I saw auntie and P at the dining area late at night is because of you?” Gypso asks.

Phiyada and Gypsy nodded.

Gypso hugs Phiyada.

“I’m so happy that you are here.” Gypso said.

The door lightly opens and Tonson came in but she is just standing at the door.

“Tonson, my baby. Will you come and hug me?” Phiyada asks.

Tonson hesitates for a while and then runs towards Phiyada and hugs her. Tonson cried.

“I never got a chance to know you and I am happy that you are here.” Tonson said.

“I never got a chance to take care of you but now that I am here, I will give all my love to you and your sisters.” Phiyada said.

……………………………………………………

Amp went home to his family.

“How’s going on with the meeting with Dilok?” his father asks.

Name: Oliver Phurikulkrit

Description: Phurikulkrit’s President

“Fine. I’ll just rest in my room.” Amp said.

“Ok, son.” Oliver said and went to his study room.

Amp sighed and went to his room. The first thing he did is to call Arm.

“What’s up, P’Amp?”

“Disaster. Gypsy found out the engagement.”

“Eh? What happened?”

“She didn’t like it. She loves Jes.”

“Instead of Gypsy, why don’t you marry Gypso? After what happened that night.”

“She offered herself in Gypsy’s position but her father rejected it.”

“Then, you need to do something about it. Don’t you like Gypso more than Gypsy?”

“I need to think it over.”


Trivia #24

Push is the oldest in the main characters (guys) based on the real age of the Thai actors while Ten is the youngest. But in the story, they are all has the same age or some of them are a year older. I am never going to mention their age.