SHE TALKS

Will you be my dragon knight?

Err...about the chapter lengths, I said it i my other story but for new readers...I'm not good at writing for a longer time beacuse when I sit there and write for a longer time, the next chapters will slowly progress me to a writer's block. I've been making stories for my sister for a long time so I've figured how to defeat writer's block for myself. I'm super excited for writing these stories and having such nice comments, I will try to write for longer eventually, but for now I will restrict myself to keep my story going! Thank you for you suggestion though! ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon's eyes widened and Yewon looked at her.

"Unnie? What's wrong? Why do you look so alarmed?"

Sowon looked at Yewon.

"Wait did you hear Eunha speak?"

"Uh, you didn't?"

Yewon knew. eunha spoke and she was not surprised.

"Why are you not surprised? A dragon is speaking!"

Eunha nudged her side, spooking the already jumpy Sowon.

"Ah!"

'I've always been able to talk? Haven't you heard my voice before?'

"No wait you're not talking. You mouth is closed. Wait, how did I know that you were talking? Huh?"

Sowon stared at Eunha for a little longer.

"Unnie, she talks through the head thing, its magic."

"Talks through the head?"

'Umji called it telepathy before.'

"Yea! That! You told me about it before remember unnie?"

"Telepathy? But you said that you had spoken before? Why didn't I hear it?"

'I don't know?'

Sowon sighed, maybe she was going crazy, maybe she was still dreaming? Raising her hand, she looked at her own palm.

"If this hurts then I am awake."

With a loud smack, she slapped herself in the face.

"Ah! I'm not dreaming!"

Rubbing her sore face, she looked at Eunha again with new eyes.

"So can you tell me where you come from?"

'About that...'

"Unnie, she said she couldn't remember."

"How do you know Umji-ah?"

"Hehe, you were sleeping one time so I was talking with Eunha unnie."

"Unnie? She's older than you?"

'Most likely I am.'

"What do you mean by most likely?"

"Unnie, I think she lost her memories."

Sowon facepalmed stinging her already inflamed cheek a little. Of course amnesia was a thing. She fell from the sky through a clearing where no trees broke her fall, it was totally possible that she had a concussion.

"Ah! That's right! How does your forehead feel now? I tied it up for you but I don't know how you feel about it."

'It should be okay without it tied up now, I can't heal myself though.'

"Unnie! can we bring her home with us now? She can communicate with the village!"

Sowon froze again. Yewon noticed it before but whenever she mentioned Eunha and village, Sowon unnie would be scared.

"Unnie? Is it a bad idea to show the village?"

"Err.. well I think its a bad idea, I've had bad experiences with dragons and I think the rest of the village does as well."

Sowon looked apolgetic as she ruffled Yewon's hair and carefully rubbed at Eunha's little horns.

"I think we should at least keep her a secret until she's totally healed. Her wing is still broken remember?"

"Okay... I really wanted to show her our house."

'I'll see it eventually, I think.'

"Yeay!"

Sowon took off the jacket she tied around Eunha's head and inspected the gash to find it almost sealed shut, also checking the wing, she found that even if Eunha couldn't heal herself with her own spit, she healed way faster than she expected. Chuckling to herself Sowon realized she was being silly, of course a dragon's healing speed was different to a human's,

"Unnie?"

"It's nothing Umji-ah. She'll be able to fly maybe in a few days? At the minimum."

"Yay! Eunha unnie, do you think you could carry us into the sky too?"

'uhh, maybe?'

"NO, Umji you will not go flying around on Eunha's back, there is nothing to hold you down on her and you could fall off midflight and-"

"Ok ok I get it. You're jealous because you think you weigh too much."

"NO! it's not safe!"

"I know, I'm just teasing you unnie!"

Sowon huffed as she chased Yewon around, grabbing her by the waist, she held Yewon to the sky.

"This is as far as you get off the ground until you get bigger okay? So grow up big and strong okay?"

"Okay! By the way I'm hungry."

"Oh!"

The sun was setting and the sky was darkening.

"OMG! We need to be in the village already! Umji-ah get everything! We gotta go!"

Eunha watched sadly as they left.

'I'll see you tomorrow?'

A whine.

"OF COURSE!"

Sowon's voice rang through the forest and Eunha rolled around in her little clearing happiliy settling for sleep.