My name is...

Will you be my dragon knight?

Wow! Everyone is so on point! A lot of you have the right answer but for right now SinRin are not married.(spoilers:they will later:p) And the only clue I did give was the title 'High Princess' So Eunha is the eldest in her family so it cannot be Yerin, (spoilers:though Yerin is in the branch family). Sorry XD. Oh and yea Eunha didn't reveal herself because of the amnesia from crash landing. Enjoy!

==============================

"Of course Princess."

The priest led the girl over to the stable as Sowon followed behind. Suddenly remembering that Yewon was there she ran over there around the back of the houses.

"Psst! Umji! Yah! Yewon-ah wake up!"

The priests walked in a several villagers gasped.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about the kid. We told them not to stay near the High Princess but it seems this one didn't listen."

They roughly grabbed the sleeping Yewon and pulled her away from Eunha.

"Wah!"

Eunha awoke to the sudden movement and growled.

'Put her down.'

They set Yewon back on her feet and Yewon ran to hide behind Eunha.

"Sister, have you really lost your memories?"

'I don't know who you are.'

The girl frowned.

"You even forgot how to shift back?"

'I don't understand what you mean by shift back. What back is there?'

Eunha was frustrated to say the least. They woke her up early from her beloved sleep and terrorized her tiny friend, now they were saying things that didn't make sense to her.

The girl stepped back a little giving herself some space before walking forwards glowing slightly. Sowon's eyes widened as she saw the girl reform back into the silver dragon she saw earlier again.

Having seen the girl have long dark hair, she wondered what Eunha would look like if she were human. Would she also have long dark hair? Would she be taller than her? Eunha as a dragon was bigger than the other princess' dragon form.

'Unnie you really can't remember me?'

'I don't know you.'

The silver dragon backed away for a second before moving forwards again.

'That's alright. As long as you are healthy and alive. Here, I'll help you a bit. I'm Eunbi your little sister. Your real name is Eunbi too but I don't think that rings a bell does it?'

'No it doesn't. Why do we have the same name if we're sisters?'

'Uhh I can tell you that story later but for now my nickname was SinB so call me that.'

'I guess so SinB.'

Walking back into her human form, SinB addressed the villagers.

"In the next week, the royal family will be coming to see the High Princess. I do hope for you to prepare an event for them. I will be staying with my sister and you are all to not aggravate either of us. We will leave this village after the royal family visits."

"Of course, Princess."

"Be dismissed."

Sowon had crept up to Yewon and was now crouching against Eunha's side, holding Yewon.

"Now," SinB turned around and glared at Sowon and Yewon. "Remove yourselves from this vicinity I have already tolerated your disgrace once."

'You will not talk to my friends like that.'

"But-"

'No. They are good people. They even got kicked out of their last village to help me.'

"What. Which village was is?"

"Emul village."

"Where have I heard that before.....Ah! That village is a forbidden zone! They hate us and they want us dead. Why did you help my sister?"

"Uhh I saw her in trouble and she wasn't one of those dragons that were all war hardened with scars and that stuff."

"So it wasn't because you want favors with the royals."

"No I don't like them and I didn't realize that she was one until last week."

"Why don't you like us?"

"You killed my parents over someone else's fault."

"Oh."

Yewon hugged Sowon's arm and Eunha's jaw dropped.

============================

How's that? Haha! Leave a question if you need anything explained I tend to go so fast I skip words and I don't notice. Have a nice day/night!