Another one?

Will you be my dragon knight?

"Would you kindly revert from your holy form? The rules are rules."

'Uhhhhh what?'

"Eunha has a different form?"

The priest remained in his half bowed form as Eunha stared. Sowon stepped forwards and stopped the priest.

"Sir, she's lost her memories I don't think she remembers how please excuse her."

The priest's expression darkened.

"What happened? The royal castle hadn't replied our messages for the last month, this must be what they were trying to hide?"

Sowon faltered. Should she have said that? Should she have given away what the royals were hiding? Well it was nothing to do with her anyways, they were bad first and she wasn't trying to be bad, its just a small little detail.

She just shrugged and backed away slowly.

"No matter, come right this way. I will prepare a stable for you to stay in."

----------------------------------------------------

As they entered the stable, it was clear that Eunha was indeed royalty as the stable had been transformed from a barn with wood gates adn straw flooring to carpet laced walls and extra torches set up to light the area.

"We made it so you would feel more at home princess."

'Uhhh thanks I guess?'

"We will tell the royal family know that you are safe and that they should send someone to retrieve you. Your friends may stay here as well."

Sowon and Yewon were led to the next door structure and was provided with a room to stay in. They would be sharing the house with an elderly couple but they would be allowed to stay there for as long as they wanted to as new members of the village.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sowon crafted Yewon a new crossbow and they set out to hunt. Here they did not have to hunt for the elderly as they mostly farmed so they could trade and share for crops or as presents.

The village did have a small pasture fenced off for the cows but it was only the start of one so the farm only contributed milk, not yet meat. The village also had a chicken coop tha thad few chickens which also were not kept for meat but for the eggs.

--------------------------------------------------------

A week later they had fully settled in bar EUnha who was always being pampered on and she disliked it.

'Sowon! Save me! I don't want anymore flowers!'

The village children had some sort of idea that royalty deserved beautiful things and kept finding flowers to give to her but over time they began to pile up and began to rot in the corner of the stable.

Sowon chuckled as she cleaned out the flowers and used a cloth to polish Eunha's scales. They did not have much time to spend with each other anymore as the priests and villagers fussed over the royal staying in their humble village.

On off days, Sowon would come by to rub at Eunha's scales since she was forbidden to go out for a dip in the pond. Yewon would come by more often with the village children that got along with her.

'Umji-ya save me! Your unnie is ignoring my pleas~.'

"Eunha unnie, just enjoy it. Later you'll be able to see your family again and then you have help for your amnesia."

'But then I would be taken away and I might not see you again?'

"I'm sure since your the high princess you could talk them into visiting us?"

'I guess I could. I don't know.'

"Alright you two it's time for bed."

"But unnie I want to talk with Eunha unnie more."

'Yea, stay here.'

Sowon looked out at the night sky and sighed.

"I guess we could. Be quiet though and I'll go tell grandma okay?"

"Okay."

----------------------------------------------------

Sowon woke up groggily as she heard something in the air far far away. As the sound neared, she panicked. Another dragon was flying here.

Running out to the front of the village with the rest of the villagers she watched as a silver(or grey I suppose) dragon land in front. The dragon sat there for a second before stepping forwards lightly glowing. As the dragon proceeded forwards the shining shape morphed into the size of a human.

"Where is my sister."

==============================

Alright!  This chapter I must say is quite intresting! Well, to me at least. Make guesses on who Eunha's sister is and leave questions for things you don't understand! Have a nice day/night!