The end pt 1

Will you be my dragon knight?

"Yuju unnie! Will Eunbi be alright?"

Yuju gently kissed Umji's forehead, rocking her in her arms as they sat near Eunbi's bed.

"She'll be fine, she's just tired."

Umji watched SinB sleep and wondered with her young mind what could have happened. Sowon hadn't returned for nearly three months after the marriage ceremony they left from and now SinB had something going on. 

Just thinking about royalties are such a pain.

"Yuju unnie, do you think being a royal will cause many troubles?"

"Of course, she'll have responsiblities that we don't usually have."

"Responsibilities?"

"Yeah, she probably has to do things that are really important and have many rules and many other things to learn that we don't."

"Is that why she's bigger than me?"

"No, she's just naturally taller than you."

"Really? But she calls herself grown up."

"Haha, no honey she's just a kid just like you."

"Okay."

Umji sat still only playing with Yuju's fingers.

"I'm bored."

"Shall we do something?"

"What should we do?"

"Wanna talk in alien languages?"

"Teach me. You always start talking and I can't figure it out."

"Fine, today is  your first lesson in alien language. I am your teacher Yujurgini pleased to meet you."

"Haha, hello!"

-------------------------------------

"Where could she have flown?"

"I'm sorry Yerin unnie, but could you go out and look for her for me?"

"Of course, do you have any ideas where she could be?"

Eunha hummed and thought. Where would SinB be if she was at a loss over her existence. Who treated her as her from the very beginning?

"Ah! Try the village where Umji is! You've visited before right?"

"I have visited there. Okay, I'll get going now. You stay good in bed okay?"

"Yes unnie, you don't have to worry about that. Sowon will keep me here until I'm healed."

Sowon blushed but still held Eunha's hand tightly.

"Yea, I'm more worried about that. Don't do anything too intimate okay? Be good!"

"Alright just go jeez."

With that, Yerin took off out the window and transformed midair.

"So, she said intimate things."

Sowon instantly let go of Eunha's hand and frowned at her charge.

"No, you are not going to get any."

"But-"

"Not until you can prove you're healthy."

"But-"

"And not till I deem you healthy."

"Can I at least get a kiss?"

Eunha pouted and stuck out her bottom lip, leaving Sowon staring.

"I- I guess so."

She leaned forwards and gave a quick peck.

"Thanks hun. I feel better already."

Sowon was startled by a rush of warmth causing her to smile, the link was reconnected.

--------------------------------------

Yerin arrived at midnight at Umji's door, knocking lightly she pushed the door quietly if Umji and Yuju were sleeping. Creeping to the bedroom, she opened a crack and saw Umji asleep on Yuju's lap and Yuju staring straight at her.

"Ah!"

"Shhhhhhhhh!"

"Sorry, you scared me."

"You scared me more! Why are you here?"

Yerin squeezed through the doorway and crawled over to Yuju's seat finally seeing SinB in the bed.

"I came for her. She went missing and we were worried."

"Oh. Could you tell me what happened?"

-------------------------------------------

"Then are you saying she doesn't feel like she knows who she is right now?"

"Yeah that's why she came here."

"Oh."

Yuju patted Umji's hair softly, running her fingers through the short soft strands lightly and brushing them clear of Umji's little face.

"Well, you can sleep next to her, that bed's usually for me and Omuji but she's asleep on me and I can't move her."

"Oh. I can help you move her."

"No, just go and sleep she wakes easily."

"Ok then, thank you. Good night and sweet dreams."

"You too."

Yerin crawled into the bed next to SinB and stared at her princess' sleeping face. 'Sweet dreams to you. You need it the most.'

She pressed a quick kiss to the sleeping one's forehead and then went to sleep.

------------------------------------------

Apparently my friend is stalking my profile......  :P she'll prolly never reach here will she? lol that'd be intresting. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed and the finale is coming in the next four days. So this story is ending on the 65th chapter. Have a nice day!