Confused pt 2

Will you be my dragon knight?

Hehehe be confused, speculate some more you might be able to get the idea but then you might not~ Enjoy!
========================

"Bring forth the knight named Kim Jung. Here stands the brave warrior that has gained recognition. As the King, I now knight you as part of the royal guard for the royal family."

This ceremony went on for ten more knights and Eunha was bored.(ps I am referring to Eunha as Eunha but she is Eunbi to herself ok?)

"There are a few positions left to be decided where you will be assigned but you are now knights of the royal guard and you will be given temporary housing until further notice."

Finally the King dismissed the knights and Eunah was allowed to leave, the command and order was getting annoying.

"Little Eunbi, don't you think that being ordered around is so boring? I have no freedom."

"Unnie, you never had freedom why are you wondering about this now?"

"I didn't wonder about this before?"

"No. I'll be in my study."

Eunha wandered the castle, where did she taste the forbidden fruit of freedom? Who called her Eunha?

Shaking her head she cleared her mind and walked into the training room for her magic studies.

"Ah.. high princess, you have finally showed up to class."

"Of course."

Eunha sat down and noticed a candle burning on Roberto's desk.

"What a weird purple."

----------------------------------------------

"Unnie are you sure this will work?"

"Of course. I must bring to light the wrongdoings of the royal family."

"Did you see Eunha unnie?"

"I did, she didn't recognise me."

"Of course not, you're in disguise."

"No, I suspect something else."

"The evil thing you said they're developing?"

"Most probably."

You said you'd be my Eunha.

----------------------------------------------

"We're almost done finishing it."

"Get it perfect this time otherwise I'll be in big trouble."

"Of course your majesty."

"Try it on the second princess this time, you nearly killed the high princess."

"I apologize."

"You would be dead if she wasn't found."

"I beg you to spare my life."

"You have it only if you suceed to place her on the throne."

"Of course, thank you for your benevolence."

------------------------------------------------

Eunha studied her textbook and rubbed the pages between her fingers. Did she already read this page? Looking at the sundial down in the courtyard, she noticed that several hours had passed.

"What's wrong with me? I didn't even finish reading one page this whole time?"

She lay down on her bed slowly massaging her temple.

"Wait why am I here? Wasn't I with Sowon and Umji?"

She blinked and sat up.

"Wait, what? Who's Sowon and Umji?"

The vague memory of the names gave her a warm feeling. What was she missing? What happened and why was she missing something so important? How did she even know it was important?

"I'll just go for a flight."

She hopped out the door out to the royal flying grounds where she would be protected in the skies.

Shifting into her jet black form, she flexed her wings. Flinching, she felt a twinge in her wing.

'Huh? Did I hurt myself?'

======================

Wooooooohooooooooo all of you are confuseddddddd yay! It'll make sense soon. Leave any questions and I'll answer the ones that don't spoil what's to come. See you tomorrow!