lights

Will you be my dragon knight?

Eunha was bored. Her teacher had given up on asking her questions and resorted to just preaching about history.

"So you see the king before the king that was your father's grandfather's great uncle's son did some great things like promoting the use of stone, not matter how heavy they were, he valued the protection of the people."

"Even though I'm sure many died to lift those rocks."

"Even though they died, they died happy knowing that they were doing something for the protection of the people."

Eunha yawned and proceeded to flop on her table.

"And so then the king before the king that was your father's grandfather's great-"

"No more old kings, say another uncle and I will kick you out."

"You can't do that."

"I will be able to eventually, I'll hold this in my heart full of this hatred and all the grudges I've held against all you know it alls until the day I become queen. And when I do, I will carefully plan my revenge you understand?"

"I won't even be here anymore I believe. Retirement is coming."

"Well, you better pray that my husband to be doesn't show up early."

"High princess I wil tell your father."

"You won't, because I'm threatening your whole family as well."

The teacher gulped as Eunha smirked victoriously.

--------------------------------------

"Is it ready yet?"

"No please stop asking every god dang day!"

"I know its done in a week but I'm so nervous, you're sure it will instakill?"

"I'm sure as the textbook is."

"I know you believe in the textbook but are you sure in any other sense?"

"Stop asking me if I'm sure of my own principles dunce."

"You can't call your customer a dunce."

"I can, look at the sign over there."

Above the door hung a sign, [whoever reads this sign is a dunce].

--------------------------------------

Sowon was practicing her aim on a broken scarecrow when another knight called for her.

"Hey! Jung! Come over here!"

Trotting over carefully Sowon out her chest confidently and squared her shoulders.

"What is it?"

"We were just talking about our preferences since you know we probably won't get any lady until we either get injured and leave the royal guard, or leave the royal guard and be branded a loser, so we decided to imagine. Nifty ain't it the human mind."

"Uh, I don't think that this is a reason to think that the mind is nifty, the mind is nifty in and of itself."

 

"Stuck up brat anyways we just anted to know whether you liked the way the princess in the next kingdom looked better or our princess."

Sowon would have given them the stink eye but it wasn't like anyone could see through her helmet. (She wore her helmet when dealing with other men.)

"Our princess."

"Loyalty eh? Whatever I shouldn't have expected anything from the personal guard, shoo begone."

Sowon wandered off and found herself a spot under the shade of a balcony up above and sat down the meditate. She let the fire power run through her body, spread throughout her fingers and when sh e opened her eyes, the flames danced on her fingertips.

As she twirled her fingers around, the flames danced along, wrapping lightly around her fingers and swirling over to the next finger over until she realized that someone was watching.

Eunha had found Sowon after a long wandering in the courtyard tp find Sowon underneath the balcony of her room, twirling flames across her fingers. The way the flames shifted against Sowon's long fingers had her mesmerized, how could anyone make flame control practice look so graceful?

"Hey."

Eunha came closer and sat down next to Sowon igniting ehr fingertips as well, her flames glowing a bit more orange where Sowon's burned light blue at the bottom.

"How come my flames are less hot when I have royal tutors to teach me these things?"

"I don't know, maybe because I've learned by myself longer?"

"Maybe the wilderness stokes your flames."

"Perhaps."

Sowon extinguished her fingertip flames and made her hand glow instead.

The skin of Sowon's hand glowed as if the hand itself was a flame, one touch would singe.

---------------------------------

A little bit later because I was busy~ See you all tomorrow^^