Bring in the Royal Army

Will you be my dragon knight?

Wha-at I'm back its just one day, as it always is don't be so overdramatic....actually please do I love it haha

--------------------------------------

'Stand still.'

Sowon froze, did she do something wrong? All she did was save the King, was she not supposed to do that?

Eunha floated down carefully and grabbed her by the shoulders and lifted her up into the air.

As they flew for a little while away from the chaos, they landed on a tree where Eunha transformed back into a human. 

Sowon broke the silence first.

"Are you mad?"

"Huh? No, not mad."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing really."

Sowon frowned, she wanted to hug Eunha really badly just to comfort her small girlfriend but her hands still had the blood of the girl's father.

"Did I scare you?"

"Huh?"

"Did you think I was going to kill your dad?"

"No...."

"Then what's wrong?"

"Do you not feel anything? There are people still trapped there unable to fight or have you save them like you did to my father."

"Of course I feel something, I want to go save them but I promised to run with you. I can't go back on my word, you're the most important to me."

"Do you maybe want to go back?"

"If you'll let me throw myself into the danger, yes."

"I want to go back, at the least I want to move some people outside of the danger zone."

This time, Sowon climbed onto Eunha's back as they flew back to the church. She pulled out her crossbow from her back and took aim a the gigantic dragon.

"Hold steady for a second."

Eunha obeyed and Sowon silently adjusted her arrow. She fired and a great roar rumbled through the area.

"Run!!"

Eunha flew around the nearest solid thing and dodged a flamethrower by the gigantic dragon.

"AHHAHAHAH I SEE YOU HAVE RETURNED MY DAUGHTER I WONDER WHY, PERHAPS YOU WANTED TO DIE BY MY HAND OR JOIN MY SIDE HMM? COWARDS THE LOT OF YA, I WILL GET REVENGE FOR MY EYE SO HAND OVER THAT ARCHER THIS INSTANT DARLING!"

Eunha internally gasped, was that what her mother's dragon form looked now that her royalty status was removed? A hulking half decaying winged beast?

It perched on the collapsed church tower remains and laughed out flames as the former queen's voice boomed out magically.

Eunha creeped around the back of the tower and tried to spray the purple fire onto the former queen's backside but failed as the bigger dragon took notice.

"HAH YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART DON'T YOU? I'M SMARTER AND YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I WILL GET MY WAY NO MATTER WHAT HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!"

Eunha remained silent refusing to communicate with the traitor of the country and continued to try and subdue the lady.

Attacking with her claws, Eunha's claws tore some scales off the side of the former queen's leg when the queen turned and bit her in the wing where she had broken it before.

'Ah!'

Sowon instantly swung her sword but missed barely catching the bottom of the dragon's jaw.

"Eunha! Are you okay? Should Iget off so you can have less weight to fly on?"

'I'm fine!'

Eunha flexed her injured wing and flew straight up surprising the dragon terrorizing the people down below.

"HM? YOU WANT MORE?"

The people on the floor had either died by the purple rune traps or missing legs to avoid it spreading across their bodies. The King however was ordering the army over.

Charging the larger dragon, Eunha managed to tackle the queen to the floor. Sowon dodged a swipe and panted, staying on a moving dragon is not easy. Especially not when she's making sure not to hurt Eunha by squishing her sides from trying to stay on.

The former queen tossed Eunha off her back and flew up again raining fire down from above. 

'. Hang on tightly Sowon unnie.'

"I got it!"

Eunha swooped upwards determined to take down the evil queen once and for all even if it was her biological mother, that is until she faltered because of a certain scream and a sudden loss of pressure on her back.

'Sowon unnie!'

The army that was ordered by the king had arrived however, since the king had mistakenly thought in his mind of terror he ordered the army after the knight on the back of his flying daughter.

An arrow clipped Sowon's shoulder and she fell.

-------------------------------

Omg I need a different hole to hide in what is this action I'm trying to write?!