Defeat the dragon!

Will you be my dragon knight?

Errr it's always Sowonie because she's the main character? Slapping the king? I guess you can try...lol

-----------------------------------

Eunha watched as Sowon fell down in slow motion, she was unable to swoop down fast enough to catch her girlfriend but luckily her little sister was there.

SinB quickly shifted from the spot she had hid in from the beginning of the ceremony and caught Sowon as carefully as she could but her accuracy is quite bad causing SOwon to grunt as she landed on SinB's back.

"Oof! Thanks SinB."

'No worries, should I get you out and let EunBi unnie fight or do you want me to let you down?'

"Let me down, I'll quickly fix myself up and get back out there.

'Sowon!'

"I'm fine! Focus on what you're doing!"

'Call me when you've pulled out the arrow okay? Promise me!'

"I got it, I got it."

Sowon crouched next to SinB as the royal army were looking at her not able to shoot through the second princess of the kingdom they served. Grabbing hold of the arrow, she grunted at the slight movement. Groaning, she yanked out the arrow and collapsed on her side.

'Unnie! The arrow's out!'

Eunha swooped down and covered the both of them in her wings.

'Hold still.'

Taking Sowon's shoulder into , she carefully let her saliva soak through the wound. A warmth spread out from the injured shoulder and Sowon sighed in relief.

'You'll be fine just don't take another shot in the same spot okay?'

"Of course, thanks princess."

'Love ya, be careful.'

'Gosh you two are such an eyesore. Stop making googly eyes, I'm STILL here.'

'EunBi yah, all I want you to do is protect Sowon from our royal army, father seems to have misunderstood when Sowon cut off his leg.'

'Got it got it.'

'Be a good girl kay?'

'Sheesh I will.'

---------------

The queen's destruction had been quite extensive, the building of the church was half gone now and the remaining tower crumbling under her weight.

The traps were all triggered as the most trusted people of the King's council lay there purpled and dead. Within the rubble, many bodies were strewn about.

SinB finched at the sight. Sure she was a royal dragon, sure she was a little bit enchanted to be protected, it didn't mean she wasn't scared, she's still a kid.

"SinB yah, if you're scared you can go."

'No! I was told to protect you.'

"You shouldn't even be seeing these at the young age you are." (SinB is now 8 years old.)

'But EunBi unnie is the most important person to me and she told me to protect you from our army. I don't even know why the King got mad at you.'

"I chopped his leg off SinB yah. There was a trap and I had to free him, he didn't understand the his leg had to go."

'Oh.'

SinB spared a look at her father and gulped.

'So, he's gonna walk around on one foot now?'

"He can try. I'm sorry SinB yah that was the only way to keep him alive."

Sowon's head turned super fast and she shifted to her right and dodged a rock. The prince Eunha was to marry was showing his true colors.

"You b****! I was going to marry her, f**k her and then kill her and you ruined my plan! You f****** w****!"

(Do guys actually mind the censoring? I'm sure sometimes some words don't show unless you have the I am 18 button checked but just in case :D)

A rock missed Sowon and hit SinB who turned and glared at the littler man.

'YOU DARE HIT ME WITH A ROCK?!'

THe prince whined, cried na dran for his life as SInB chased after him childishly threatening ot roast him alive. Sown smiled for a second before returning to the fight. She fired arrow after arrow into the sky trying to help Eunha bring down the evil dragon when she noticed more poeple enter the scene.

Who were they?

As soon as one fired an arrow intended for Eunha's back she fired one back. They were assasins from another country trying ot instigate a coup' de tat. (overthrow of power)

They ignored Sowon and continued to target the flying princess causing Eunha to falter in her chase.

"Just keep going Eunha! I'll take care of them!"

Eunha spared one look before tackling the former queen to the ground again rolling around several times and landing on top. Using her claws she scratched the the enemy's face and tried to take out the last eye to blind her but failed as the former queen threw her off and bit her side.

Eunha roared in agony and Sowon looked over and fired a shot into the former queen's mouth causing her to let go in pain.

"Eunha!"

'I'm okay!'

Eunha noticed that Sowon's arm was dripping blood again but was unable to do anything underneath the bigger dragon.

Sowon ran, dodging arrows and rocks and flying debris towards Eunha. A rock knocked her int he head but she kept running even with the blood streaming down her face blinding one of her eyes.

"Get! OFF!"

She stabbed her sword as deep as she could into the purple dragon's flank and yelled as she dragged it sickenly away. Eunha took this chance and threw the queen back on the ground and began chanting the detransformation spell on her. 

Finally the queen was stopped. She lay limp on the ground bleeding out of her side yet still chuckling and coughing blood at the same time.

"Kuh! A-at the least- I've  foiled your image to the people...kak."

The lights died out of her eyes and Eunha shifted back. She shed a few tears over her biological mother's death but it was not really such a sad thing. She had managed to save the kingdom after all.

"Farewell mother. May you be reborn as a better person."

A glint caught the corner of her eye and she moved forwards.

Sowon was looking away when she felt Eunha crash into her front side hugging her like there was no tomorrow when she felt the impact.

An arrow was shot into Eunha' back.

-----------------------------------

Oh my gosh when will this drama end?! Not soon probably. I mean well not this action the action's pretty much done. :p how you like?