You

Will you be my dragon knight?

"Eh? How did you end up here?"

Eunha shook her head to stop staring at Sowon's unconcious face.

"No, she's fainted from the heat what should I do? I'll get ice, wait they'll ask me why."

(Ice is a luxury in this time still.)

"I got it! I'll remove this armor. Or at least I'll try."

Feeling around the metal bulk of the armor, she found the edge of the chestplate and grabbed hold, giving a great yank, she dislodged it from Sowon's chainlink layer.

(The chestplate is one whole chunk on top of the chainlink, usually held down by hooks or tied by threads. Well at least for Sowon's armor not all armor.)

Eunha then realized that she couldn't get the chestplate off of Sowon without getting Sowon's arms through which were stopped by the arm guards.

"Gosh how complicated is it to go to the bathroom?"

Reaching around to the inner arm, she found the threads tying the solid armor to the knighting clothes.

(The chain link only covers the torso and a little bit of the upper arms, not necessarily like a tank top.)

Untying both sides, she finally slid off the arm guards and pulled off the chestplate.

"That should be enough. Maybe I could cool her face down a little?"

Eunha left for a bowl of water and towel.

-------------------------------------

Sowon groaned as she came to. She felt lighter for some reason. Opening her eyes she realized that her upper body armor(the solid bits) had been removed. 

"Eh?"

Then she panicked, Eunha must have taken her heltmet off when she fainted. Eunha knew she was Jung, that is if Eunha remembered her at all.(Sowon is not certain yet.)

Hearing the door swing open, she closed her eyes, pretending to be asleep.

"Hm. Still not awake. Should I go for that ice after all?"

The sloshing of water could be heard and Sowon flinched a little when she felt the cold of the water touch her forehead.

"Come on, wake up. Please?"

Sowon debated whether to open her eyes but stopped when she felt a hand on her cheek.

Eunha's fingers traced the scar on her cheek from the bear.

"If only I got to treat it faster."

Fingers leaving the light pink skin, Eunha ran her hand through Sowon's short hair. (Like real short maybe six inches long? If you know Amber of f(x) but a little longer.)

"So soft."

Sowon held back a blush and slowly shifted.

"Sowon?"

Ah, the sound of Eunha calling her name made her nearly answer.

Blinking her eyes slowly Sowon straightened herself.

"Are you okay now?"

"I do think so."

They stared at each other in akward silence.

Coughing Sowon started.

"Um...It's been a while?"

Eunha continued to stare, before she broke out in giggles.

"Hahaha what are we doing! Hahaha!"

Sowon smiled back.

-----------------------------------------

"So serious time now, I think there's something up here and they know that I know something so whenever they feel like it they reset my memory."

"Really? I didn't even know that was a thing?"

"By the way you can't read?"

"Yea, I can't I never learned."

"Wow, I should teach you sometimes."

Sowon stared at Eunha's thoughtful face. Ah, so cute.

"Nono, I got off topic. So I need your help okay? I need to find out what exactly is going on and I need proof. I need to save my father and stop my mom."

"Uh huh."

"Where did you learn to wield a sword?"

"Huh? I just swung it around. Did I do good?"

"Ah, I got off topic again....yea you did amazing."

Eunha hit herself lightly on the head, focus Eunbi focus, not on the pretty girl in front of you focus on the plan come on.

=============

kekeke Gfriend on the way home, I debated whether to replace the laughs with keolkeol but nah that's too extra. Sowon is so cute wondering why people are happy just seeing her face. Anyways leave a question if you're confused and I'll answer it tomorrow! See ya! (I really think Sowon with short hair would be so cool though :p)