The end pt 3

Will you be my dragon knight?

SinB decided to stay with Umji and Yuju for a while and Yerin had said it was a good idea. She'd get the love and happiness she needed to recover as a kid her age.

"Unnie are you going?"

"Yea, don't miss me too much okay?"

Yerin placed a kiss on SinB's forehead causing her to whine.

"Haha, I'll be back soon. I just have to let your sister know and I need to drag Sowon unnie here. She's neglecting her sister too much."

"Okay, just bring her with you when you come back."

"Of course."

With that, Yerin shifted and flew off.

SinB ran back inside the place she had labeled her home and tackled her bestfriend into the rug rolling around happily.

----------------------------------

"So yeah, she'll be there for a while."

"Thank you Yerin unnie. I was worried she might've gone off into the world in a quest to find herself or something."

"Naw, she's a sensible girl and you know it."

They giggled and Sowon returned with tea for Yerin.

"Oh? Are you still working here?"

"Apparently, I haven't been kicked out yet."

"Then Sowon unnie I have to talk to you now."

"Oh? Go ahead."

Sowon sat down next to Eunha and instantly Eunha's arms came up to surround the giraffe's waist. Yerin just grinned at how natural it was for them to be together.

"Ahem, I have orders to bring you back with me to visit your sister. Why haven't you gone to see her yet?"

"I was put in jail for a long time? Ring a bell? I would love to go see her. When will you be going back?"

"Next wekk, I'm letting Eunbi play for a while before any true adults go near her."

"True adults? Me? I mean I guess."

"Sorry unnie but that's all, I'll grab you next week then. See you bigger Eunbi."

"Bye~"

As soon as the door to Eunha's room closed, Eunha grabbed Sowon closer.

"Haha, I knew you were going to pull me down."

'I told you in private we use the link.'

The feeling of a huff sent over and Sowon grinned.

'I'm just not used to it baby.'

'It comes with all the benefits of feelings, get used to it! I want to know when you feel happy!'

Eunha blushed as warmth spread out inside her.

'I'm happy now, are you?'

'Of course.'

Sowon kissed Eunha once before spooning her for the night.

'Good night Eunha yah.'

'Good night Sojungie.'

----------------------------------------

The king was watching from a crack in the door and sighed as he backed away from the scene. He couldn't hear what they were saying but he was sure that it was sweet.

"Haah, if only I was that good at finding a wife."

He hobbled down the hallway towards his quarters still mumbling about his failures.

"I found one who was pretty and nice but it turned out to be a rotten apple, if only I could be as lucky as my daughter and meet a lady as nice as her girl."

He chuckled at himself.

"Look at me being jealous of my daughter, well, I guess I wouldn't have had a daughter if I didn't marry."

He reached his bed and sat down.

"I just wish I had treated her better. Maybe if I had treated everyone better things wouldn't have turned out this way."

He tapped his wood leg once before removing it to comfortably sleep. Placing it near his bedside he sighed.

"I should stop wishing and start doing. Well, starting tomorrow I shall shower my daughters in love."

--------------------------------------

Two more to go! I'm not sure what the ending will be like, maybe another wedding like last time? Or just a happy fluffy ending? Hmmm..... well a day more to think about it :)