Reveal pt. 2

Will you be my dragon knight?

Um yes, Eunha has regained her memory and the cuts that Roberto has caused on Sowon are cursed to give never ending pain unless the castor is forced to stop the curse(ko or distract from maintaining the curse). So this is what happened on the day Eunha got taken back to the castle. Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------

"Oh my gosh, what are those words?"

Eunha stared and tried the read the faint letters passing over Sowon's wounds.

"This is a curse that gives neverending pain."

"What? How do we get it off Sowon unnie?!"

"I need to get Roberto." Eunha snarled and rushed outside to the direction of where Roberto left.

------------------------------

"Roberto! Stop this at once!"

Roberto merely glanced at her before staring back into space silently chanting the curse.

"I said stop right now!" The force in Eunha's voice caused Roberto to falter. He grumbled and restarted the curse.

"I asked you nicely!"

Eunha transformed into her dragon form since she knew that Roberto could not turn into a dragon whilst performing a ritual. She opened her jaw widely and snapped Roberto up by his arms and flung him around like a ragdoll to knock him out.

'STOP THE CURSE THIS INSTANT YOU FOOL"

Roberto finally stopped the curse and was let out of Eunha's grasp.

'WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS'

"You need to go back to the castle, High Princess. It is your duty to your people that you return at once."

'I'm certain that you were the one who tried to get rid of me when I went on that flight, what makes you think I won't kill you?'

"Because you won't remember at all."

'What?'

"Shift out back to a human, I'll explain it to you."

Eunha shifted out naively as Roberto rushed forward and splashed a liquid right in her face. Coughing Eunha backed away.

"W-what the!"

A few seconds later, she passed out.

"Unnie!"

SinB came running out to Eunha's unconcious body.

"What did you do?!"

"I merely made sure that she was going to return to the castle. Now she must return to the castle for teh royal physician to give her the antidote."

"What!?"

"She'll sleep forever if you don't let me take the both of you home."

"Eh?"

SinB glowed(an indicator of dragonshift) but Roberto was faster, he also splashed SinB with something but SinB was instantly out.

Sowon and Umji waited for their return but it never happened. They had asked about the village where the two Eunbis had gone but no one knew.

Until a week later the messenger from the King for the application for knights to protect the royal family came. The reason for having to hire Royal guards at this time of the year was precisely because the High Princess had gone missing but managed to return and so they required more guards to make sure that the high princess would not get hurt once again.

This was Sowon's chance. She trained everyday after hunting for food with her crossbow and a wooden branch as a makeshift sword. The knights were all given the same gear to compete fairly in the selection process.

Sowon cut her hair short and binded her chest, tucked under a thick shirt, she passed the visual selection.

Through fighting the other knights she bested them by deflecting their blows and coming up behind with her crossbow aimed at their necks since there were areas where the chinks in the armor didn't protect.

She managed to get into the Royal Guard and luckily got selected to join Eunha's personal guard however when they met, the next day Eunha forgot.

-------------------------------------

Here they were now, Sowon sitting at the desk as ordered as Eunha paced around the room.

"Huh, so that's what happened."

"Um, miss may I leave now?"

"No."

Sowon fidgeted in her seat, this room was way too warm for her to be in with her suit of armor on and she was melting.

She doesn't remember yet right? Oh my gosh I need to take this helmet off.....

Eunha stopped pacing and stood next to Sowon.

"So here's the thing Jung, I think that the Queen is trying to take the power of the king's into her own hand by restricting his memories through a curse. Which we discovered in the hidden basement.  They must have slipped something into the Kings' food to make him forget who he was which was precisely the liquid curse. Do you get me Jung?"

"Uh huh."

Sowon wasn't even paying attention anymore, she was about to faint from the heat.

"Then this whole time where I've been running around like a headless chicken was because everytime I got close to something the Queen didn't want, she'd stop my memories and return me to a state of obedience."

Eunha noticed Jung slump over her desk.

"Er, Jung?"

She poked his armor, he did not budge. She grabbed his hand and felt the sweat seeping through the chainlink part of the glove.

"Oh my did he overheat?"

She struggled to pull off the solid metal helmet and was met with Sowon's face.

"Eh? How did you end up here?"

================

Hahaha! How was that! Leave a question if you're confused and I'll answer it tomorrow. See ya!