SinB finds out

Will you be my dragon knight?

Oh no! How will I go on writing about them? At least I'll die happy.... hahahah I do notice that there are still new readers coming, welcome! Join the fun! :D

------------------------------------

"When do you think we should run?"

"Right before they say I do."

"Eh? So you're going to the wedding pretending that you'll say I do?"

"Yea, so I'll be all weak and feminine and get all close to the prince when they read off the vow then when he says I do, then I'll say well, I don't you ugly freak! Right in his face!"

Sowon just smiled as Eunha depicted how the chaos would ensue after the outburst then fly them out of there.

"So even though they tell you to wear the ceremonnial gear for knights that have to protect the venue, you gotta pick something that you can't see on the outside to leave out, I can't carry all that extra weight."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"No! All your weight is 2/3 beautiful legs! The ceremonnial armor is very very heavy for all the metal designs! I'm not calling you fat you're really skinny and pretty please forgive me!"

"I'm kidding princess, you're just so cute. I can't get over it."

Eunha blushed and kissed Sowon's cheek.

"Unnie!"

The door to Eunha's room slammed open and SinB's jaw dropped.

"SinB!"

"Sowon unnie and EunBi unnie are ehhhhhh?!!!!"

Eunha ran over and slammed the door shut dragging SinB over and covering .

"SHHHHH!!!"

SinB nodded and Eunha finally let go.

"So are you two dating?"

Sowon blushed and looked away, not quite sure how to deal with the situation. Eunha held her hand and began to explain the problems.

"So you see if the King knows about this, Sowon will be kicked out or executed okay?"

"I got it."

"Now you're fine with keeping it a secret?"

"I got it."

"Are you sure?"

"I got it."

Eunha hummed but shrugged off SinB's weird answer.

"Hey hey hey, so did you kiss on the mouth yet?"

"Yah!"

Eunha ran around chasing SinB up and over the chairs and through the closets and in and out of the closet before catching her on the bed next to Sowon.

They tickled each other for awhile until SinB began gasping for breath where Eunha stopped.

"Unnies, is love nice?"

"Well, to me it's like freedom all in one thing."

"I think love is nice."

"Yah! Sowon! Is that all you have to say?"

"No? I love everything about being in love is that cool with you?"

"Of course!"

SinB gagged as she watched her two unnies flirt across from her, they lay on the bed with SinB in the middle.

"Ew..."

"Aw shush, when you're in love you'll be doing this too."

"Darn it."

"Hahaha, come on smol Eunbi you'll be this cheesy one day, don't you like it? Haha!"

SinB whined and tried to wiggle out from between but she was trapped but a set of longer limbs and a set of limbs that were just a bit longer than hers.

"Well, then I guess I'll be a taller flirt though."

"Yah! Are you calling me short!?"

"Hahahaha! A shortie is dating a tall person!!! HAhahahahahh!"

SinB escaped carefully and loudly made her disappearance.

"Should we nap?"

Hearing that from Sowon instantly turned her frown into a small smile.

"Sure, hug me?"

"Of course."

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, I do believe that recently she has remained in her room and not come out."

"Oh? Do you think that maybe she has stopped her pursuing of the implied boyfriend?"

"I don't know but hte only oness around her are her maids and guards."

"I see, keep an eye out anyways, liek maybe them coming by the night and through the windows or something."

The spy nearly chuckled at the King's childish thoughts but managed to keep a straight face.

"Yes sir."

---------------------------------------------

"The moment they step on this rune, they will be placed in sleep for eternity as their body slowly decays by poison."

A rat stepped on a purple rune on the floor and instantly slept as the purple poison ran through its small system shown thru the purple chain like marks crossing the fur.

"There shall be no escape. MWAHAHAHAHAHA"

---------------------------------------------

And there! I sometimes wonder why some writers just stop writing, there are reasons but even after a long time, the problems are gone. Why don't they pick up a pen and write in their free time? (Don't mind me I'm just being salty over anime things.)

Also, we're slowly getting to the fast paced action I try to go as fast as possible to avoid it being ugly sooooo are you all sleepy by this?