learning

Will you be my dragon knight?

Ah, everyone please note that when Eunha is teaching Sowon it is in english because I can't teach hangul I hope that makes sense ^^ Enjoy!

-----------------------------

Sowon wandered the halls of the royal castle wondering what she wanted to do in her break time. Before she would use it to sleep some more, dealing with a hyper Eunha usually drained her energy. Nowadays though, she semmed to have energy for days.

"There you are!"

Turning around, Sowon bowed to Eunha who had come flouncy down the stairs from the class that she just finished.

"Are you on break?"

"Yes, but I can't seem to find anything to do."

"Then come with me."

Eunha grabbed her hand and dragged her to another room where there was a bunch of papers strewn everywhere.

"Sit here."

Sowon was sat at an empty table facing another table where the papers were neatly stacked.

"Hey, if you can't read, can you tell shapes?"

"Yes, the circle, triangle and square and the longer square."

Eunha giggled, "Rectangle not longer square."

"Do you know the alphabet?"

"No, what's an alphabet?"

"Its the 26 letters used in words."

"Hm, alphabet."

Eunha then started to hum a rhythm(one you should all probably know).

"Remember this rhythm, and repeat after me, a b c......"

-------------------------------------

Eunha had grabbed Sowon from her break again and today Sowon would learn how the letters looked. Eunha had been impressed with the speed that Sowon had memorized the letters in two days.

She grabbed a sheet and held it in front of Sowon's face displaying the letter A.

"What does this look like?"

"A weird triangle?"

"This is letter a."

Eunha flipped the sheet and showed it to Sowon again.

"Now what does this look like?"

"A circle with a tail?"

"This is letter a."

"Huh? But didn't you say that the triangle looking one was a?"

"Yea, so the first thing I want you to remember is that there are two shapes for a letter. An uppercase and a lowercase. Can you guess which is the uppercase?"

"The triangle."

"Why?"

"It's pointy."

A laugh escaped Eunha's lips and Sowon's smile faltered for a second.

"Is that not right?"

"Haha, no honey, you got that the triangle is right but pointy is not the reason."

"Then what is it?"

"The uppercase letter is always bigger than the lowercase, look size difference."

Eunha smiled as Sowon stared in childlike wonder at the paper, gently flipping back and forth between the sides.

"Come on, let's see more letter. Next time you visit Umji you should read her a story."

"A story? A written one? I don't think I can."

"Why not?"

"I can't even notice that the letters are different sizes not to mention there's two sets o fletters to remember. and this one looks weird."

Sowon held up a paper with a lowercase q. (in ancient english script the q is kinda more squiggly :D)

-----------------------------------

"I already told you it'll take 12 days, you asked this like two days ago."

"I know but I'm anxious deal with it. The lady is mad and I'd rather live."

"Do you even realize the importance of this fermenting process? The whole point of fermenting this is to increase potency, you said you wanted the dang potion to instakill what else am I supposed to do to make it that dangerous huh? You tell me."

"Okay okay calm down I got it I won't ask anymore."

------------------------------------

"Sowon unnie, we need to practice writing them too you know."

"What? But I just finally got all the letters memorized."

"No, I've been showing them to you not expecting you to memorize them, you should memorize them while writing them, now the order's all wrong."

"Is that bad?"

"No, come on, I'll help you. Try writing an a."

Sowon fumbled with the stick of charcoal in her right hand. Pressing lightly, she made a dot then the color faded.

"Uh?"

Eunha grinned, grabbing hold of Sowon's hands she readjusted the position of the charcoal to rest on Sowon's long fingers properly.

Sowon blushed as Eunha then held her right hand and pressed the charcoal into the paper.

"Woah."

A little a showed on the paper next to Sowon's failed attempt.

"Now try on your own."

Sowon's hand trembled as she pressed the tip into the paper, accidentally pressing too hard, the charcoal stick's tip snapped off.

"Wah!"

"Hehe, it's alright. Here take this one."

Sowon blushed as her hand brushed Eunha's as she grabbed the sharpened charcoal stick. The memory of Eunha's soft hands on hers effectively made her face hot.

----------------------------------

More slow flufffffffffff hehehee tell me if it gets boring I'll do something about it :D