Royal

Will you be my dragon knight?

Be patient everybody, Eunha's moment will come~ :D Welcome back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon had a vague feeling that she was being watched for the past few days. She avoided going to see Eunha, letting Yewon travel alone after splitting up in the forest.

Often times, she'd see a glimpse of a shadow that possibly could belong to a human but she never was able to catch them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eunha-unnie, someone seems to be following Sowon unnie around and I don't like it."

'She hasn't visited here for a few days, could it be another villager that she doesn't want to let them see me?'

"Maybe. Can we go flying again? Please? I like the breeze when you fly."

'Sure, did Sowon let you?'

"No, but if we make it quick then she won't know."

'I don't know Umji. She somehow always knows.'

"But today she went in the opposite direction, unless she was circling back here she wouldn't know."

'You said she wouldn't know four days ago.'

"Please?"

Yewon pouted with her lip jutting out a little with her big eyes pleadingly.

Eunha looked at Yewon before quickly looking away.

'No. I don't want to get yelled at again.'

"Please?"

 Yewon moved in front of Eunha.

Turning away again.

'No. Please don't use that face.'

"Please? Pretty pwease?"

Eunha looked at Yewon with one eye, giving in, she groaned.

'Fine, just for a little while.'

---------------------------------------------------------

"Chief there it is again! The dragon I saw yesterday!"

"I told you it couldn't be a dragon, what dragon flies so low to the ground?"

"No! Chief! It's flying much higher today! Look right there!"

The chief lifted his eyes to the sky, blinking in the glare of the sun.

"Oh my gosh? That's a royal dragon! Hunt it down! Gather the men! Gather your weapons! Tonight we defeat those dang royals!"

---------------------------------------------------------

'Uh....Umji? Can we go back down now?'

"No! Just a little longer please?"

Eunha sighed as she glided through the wind over the little valley near the village and over the forest tops.

She eventually glided back down to her clearing and rolled Yewon off her shoulders hiding in between two trees curled up in a ball.

"Eunha unnie?"

'Go away.'

"Aw come on! You've gotten so much better at flying!"

'I'm going to be in trouble when Sowon comes back.'

"I won't tell her, you won't tell her, she won't know."

'Bratty kid, I will tell her. It weighs too much against my conscience(?is this the right word?).'

"What's a conscience(?)?"

Eunha refused to budge keeping her face hidden in the bushes behind the two trees. Yewon lay against her tail waiting for the either the sun to go down so she can go home and see Sowon or for Eunha to come around to playing with her.

------------------------------------------------------

"It landed in this direction!"

"Everyone stick together! You can't let it single people out!"

"The sun is setting! I'll go back for torches!"

"Return quickly!"

------------------------------------------------------

Sowon finally lost whoever was following her, she hadn't felt their prescense for a while so she decided to go home really quick to see who was missing, which would tell her who was following her. 

Arriving at the village gates, she was alarmed at how quite it was. Looking around, it seemed as though all the men were out. But that couldn't be, there was only one person behind her not the whole village.

A villager ran back into the village and it was the resident good looking oppa, out of breath.

"Ah! Sowon-ah! Welcome back!"

He was known for being horrible at hunting due to his horrible sneaking skills.

"Where is everybody? I brought back some game."

"We're going to hunt a draogn, they say it's a royal. They messed up this village a long time ago so they wanted revenge. A guy saw it flying over the woods. Come along, we needed torches since its getting dark. Help me won'tcha?"

Sowon's eyes widned. Eunha? A royal? One of those dragons that killed her parents? She shook her head, more evidence was needed to prove that Eunha was a royal, she didn't act like one, even by instinct she didn't act like one.

"How do you know that it was a royal dragon?"

"It's only one tone. Didn't you know that? Only royals are colored in a single tone, every other rogue dragon is multicolored."

Sowon was in shock, Eunha was a completely jet black dragon. Even ehr stomach was the same jet black.

Eunha was a royal.

========================================

Oooooooooooooohhhhh I'm so excited! Are you guys excited?