Mini fight

Will you be my dragon knight?

One quick point I want to make clear is that Eunha as the first child was given EunBi as a name and then the priests of a temple had christened her little sister the same name due to a prophecy but SinB is the daughter of a royal consort so the enraged Queen had forced SinB to be called SinB while Eunha would be Eunbi. But, after losing her memories and meeting Sowon and Umji, she became known as Eunha. At least, until her memories returns. Enjoy!

=====================================================

"So someone killed Unnie's parents?"

Sowon nodded as she held Yewon in her arms, still leaning against Eunha's side.

"Err, I'm sorry? I don't know how am I supposed to react to these things? I'm not told of everything that happens."

Sowon smiled just a little as SinB threw a small tantrum over her ignorance.

"Don't worry about it, the way you look you're probably just older than Umji aren't you? So you haven't even been born when it happened okay?"

"I'm seven and a half thank you very much."

Yewon walked out a little bit still holding Sowon's hand.

"I'm six."

SinB stared at the smaller one a little intrigued by the colossal size difference. Yewon was only up to SinB's shoulders and SinB was barely at Sowon's chest height.(Yewon is at Sowon's waist, slightly lower than Eunha on her fours.)

"How are you sisters? She's like one third your size?"

"Oh we're not real sisters, I saved her in the forest."

"What."

Today, SinB was getting educated on all the things. Her family had killers and you could pick up children in the forests.

"No, Yewon was abandoned in the village and I happened to find her and took her into my care. She doesn't remember what happened but she does remember being left behind."

Eunha nudged Yewon's side comfortingly as Yewon giggled at the touch.

"Hey hey, SinB unnie. Did you fly all the way here alone?"

"Of course I did. I'm all grown up!"

"No you're not, you're only a year and a little bit older than me! That doesn't make you a grown up!"

Sowon and Eunha watched amusedly as SinB and Yewon got into a small arguement.

"Uh huh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Uh huh!"

"Nuh uh!"

"Girls stop. We're all friends and SinB you're not all grown up. There's still a big step left for you in that department."

"What department?"

"What's a department?"

'Umji-ah just let it be. She can believe what she wants to.'

"Okay Eunha unnie."

"No its EunBi unnie."

"Eunha unnie."

"EunBi unnie."

They stared each other down, pressing their brows together into the most menacing face each could muster.

Sowon was laughing so hard that it became silent laughs as she slowly ran out of air laughing.

'Sowon! Help me!'

But Sowon would not stop laughing, she even fell over in her seat as Yewon and SinB continued to glare at each other with their adorable little frowns.

Eunha stopped pleading and just decided to listen to Sowon's laughter relaxing in it's sound.

'Sowon? Has anyone told you that your laugh is magic?'

This got Sowon to stop.

"Magic? I can light things on fire but that doesn't make my laughter magic."

"Wait! You said you could light things on fire?!"

"Uh huh! MY unnie can make fire balls."

"You brat! I was asking her not you!"

SinB and Yewon got into a small tussle but Sowon let them fight. She had taught Yewon enough to defend herself and it seemed that SinB was not well versed in the arts of fighting so it was quite an even fight that didn't seem to hurt anyone.

'Well, its just whenever I hear your laugh I just feel happy inside! I wondered if it was magic but I guess not. Oh well!'

============================================

I just think mini Umji and mini SinB squabbling over little things would be sooooooooo cute don't ya think? Anyways, leave a question if there's something you don't understand and I'll answer it next time! Have a nice day/night! 

:D