fate

Will you be my dragon knight?

Sowon was finishing up telling the whole story of what happened at the castle when Eunha wandered sleepily into the room.

"Did you sleep well princess?"

Eunha yawned one more time before collapsing into Sowon's side.

"It was a bit cold."

"Aw, sorry."

Eunha shook her head, it wasn't Sowon's fault that the hut had poor insulation.

"Is it safe for Umji to sleep in these temperatures?"

"Ah, you don't have to worry about that. Yuna sleeps next to Umji, they keep each other warm."

"I see."

They spent the rest of the day talking about Eunha's daily life to how they met Yuna and then they decided to make a nickname for Yuna.

"Yea, Yuna unnie we all have nicknames or a second name. Sowon unnie isn't actually Sowon unnie, she's Sojung unnie."

"Oh? Then what's your real name SinB?"

"Me? Eunbi."

"Hm? Wasn't Eunha also Eunbi?"

"Yea, they share the same name."

"Okay. Then could you guys make one for me?"

Everything thought for a moment, Eunha just stared at the ground pretending that she was thinking. She traced patterns on the wooden table as Sowon hummed.

"Ah, since you're always off in your own world. Weirdo unnie."

"Yah, Umji that's not nice!"

"But it's true? Sowon unnie don't you agree?"

Sowon smiled. "It's true that Yuna is in her own world most of the time but you can't call her weirdo. Do I have to come back to give you manner lessons again?"

"I do want you to come back but not for lessons."

"Yah!"

A softer voice pierced the air.

"How's Yuju?"

"Uh? That actually sounds nice, how'd you think of it Eunha?"

"I just combined world and Yuna, Yuna's world."

Sowon grinned, she reached over to ruffle Yuna's long hair.

"How bout it Yuju?"

Yuna blushed a bit and nodded, off to the side of her view, Sowon noticed Eunha biting her finger.

"Eunha? What's wrong?"

"Oh? It's nothing."

Eunha looked out the window and noticed the sky darkening.

"I think we have to return soon."

Sowon leaned over Eunha for a bit to see out the window as well.

"Mm, we'll get going in a bit. Let's say our goodbyes alright?"

Eunha nodded, turning to Umji, she gave the younger a warm hug.

"I'll drag Sowon unnie to visit soon okay?"

"Promise?"

"I promise."

"Thanks Eunha unnie."

----------------------------------------------

A man was brewing a potion whilst reading a book.

"Are you done with that yet?"

Startled the man dropped the book into the brewing pot.

"Aw man, really?"

He fished out the book with a ladle.

"Now I need ot start all over again."

"I bought you several weeks time, you can't take any longer, this is your last chance."

The potion brewer scoffed.

"It's your last chance, not mine."

--------------------------------------------------

Upon returning to the castle, Eunha was grabbed by another guard to go see the King. The guards also grabbed Jung, leaving SinB alone in the hall.

"Hmph, its not like I want attention."

---------------------------------------------------

"How many times have I told you not to go out without a full entourage!"

"When have I actually been let out this castle."

Completely ignoring EUnha's retort, he turned to Jung.

"And YOU! I trusted my daughter to your protection and you let her out?!"

Sowon bowed her armored head, she couldn't look at his face. She had known early on that they were breaking the rules but a part of her did really really want to see Umji as well as seeing Eunha happy.

"I could have your head be served ona  silver plate!"

Eunha cut in finally.

"You can't chop his head off father."

"And why the heck not!?"

"Because he was sick and I dragged him out when he was groggy." That wasn't completely true but it wasn't wrong either.

"And so?"

"You could ask any guard in that barrack that Jung was sick."

"Your point is? You keep going around but that still doesn't make sneaking out of the castle okay."

"But you let SinB out of the castle."

"She's a different story. She'll be married off to a young man in the next kingdom over or to a branch family member to strengthen our power. You'll marry a prince that will come here and rule this kingdom until you pass down the power."

"What if I don't want the power?"

The King's face redden in rage and Sowon wondered if he was going to be alright turning that red at that advanced age.

"You will have it and I will make sure of it."

Eunha frowned and marched out of the room. Sowon remained held down in the hall.

"Knight Jung?"

"Yes your highness?"

"Was it really the princess that dragged you out?"

"Indeed, although it's my fault for not stopping her when I realised she didn't have permisssion."

"Your honesty is what saved you today. This will not happen a second time alright?"

"Of course."

----------------------------------

Woooohooooo atop of preparing for my trip, I have to get my heart ready for going to Uni in the fall. I'm terrified. Send halp. Seriously. I think I write when I'm stressed sometimes. It helps I think, well at least you all get some entertaintment from it. Leave a question if you're confused, I'll answer it tomorrow! See ya