Reveal pt. 1

Will you be my dragon knight?

Ahhhhhh so close Kitiyakorn sooo close!!!! Well I'm sure everyone knows now that Sowon is crossdressing to get back to Eunha and yes, Eunha's memory was reset to July before the whole incident of meeting Sowon, but it is not true that Sowon knows what's going on, yet. She just knows that there's been some weird things happening and she doesn't know why, the main reason being she can't read. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Eunha paced in her room where Knight Jung was sat at her desk.

"Uhhh why am I ordered to stay in here?"

"Because I don't feel safe."

"But I'm not supposed to be in your room?"

"I don't care."

"Even though I might get killed if I'm found in your room?"

"Shhhhh I'm trying to think."

A knight was not to be found in the High Princess' private quarters, especially not the personal guard since all knights were men that were still capable of you know impregnating someone.(lol)

"Maybe you'll let me leave if I remedy your fears?"

"Shhhhh, that page in my diary was probably referring to something in this room."

Jung sighed as he slumped in his chair, watching Eunha pace about her room.

She looked over her cabinets, under her bed and inside her closet and finally returned with a memo.

"Is this it?"

She unfolded the paper carefully and read it aloud.

[If you have no recollection of writing this and you're wondering why, your memories are being controlled but can be unlocked by trying to remember her. Her name is Sowon and she has a little sister named Yewon whom you called Umji. You crashed in the forest and she saved you, try to remember that.]

"Huh? Sowon?"

Jung looked up from the floor as Eunha finished the memo. 'Does she remember now?'

Eunha frowned, Sowon? Who was Sowon? She felt deja vu as the warmth in that name spread through her being.

"Sowon." Jung resisted responding to her call.

"Her name was Sowon. Why am I here? Let's see....."

-----------------------------------------------

For you I want to be Eunha.

Eunha had woken up early in the morning to her body being sore from the fight with Roberto.

"Unnie are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine little Eunbi. Just that my muscles are screaming at me."

"Haha! You looked so cool yesterday fighting against Mr. Roberto."

"Really? You think so?"

"Yea!"

Eunha ruffled SinB's hair and heard a slight groan coming from behind her. Glancing over her should she smiled.

"Sowon unnie. Wake up, its morning already."

"Oh?" Sowon yawned. "Gotcha, I'll get ready to hunt for lunch."

"You don't need to do that, unnie. SinB unnie said she'd treat us."

"Uh? What does that mean Umji yah?"

"SinB said that as a prize, she'll order with her awesome powers as a princess to give us food."

"No, you don't have to do that. Come on Umji help me get ready for hunting."

Umji sighed as she went to grab the necessary items for hunting as Sowon stretched and got some water.

"But what if I wanted to give you lunch for saving my life?"

Sowon looked up quickly at the sound of Eunha's voice.

"Eh?"

"I said I want to give you lunch as a reward for saving my life."

"Bu-"

"No. You're going to rest today. Umji stop, you don't have to do anything today okay?"

"But unnie said-"

"No, how are you both so stubborn? I'm stopping you whether you let or not."

Eunha hugged Sowon's arm tightly as SinB koala hugged the smaller Kim.

Their day went on and Sowon and Umji resigned their fates to play with the Eunbi sisters when the battered Roberto marched into their little area in the back of the village.

"High Princess, it is about time for you to return to the royal castle."

"What if I don't want to."

"What do you mean? You don't have a choice."

"I know what's going on behind the scenes at the castle, I know that the King is being targeted by the Queen. I know that the Queen is trying to either become the supreme ruler or force me to be her puppet."

Roberto paused for a second, he took a step back, and laughed.

"Hahahah! So since you know about the situation you understand why I must make you come back right?"

"Was it that she hadn't figured a way to give her the power unless I became the ruler and bestowed it on her? Because I'm not going to."

"Well. We'll see about that."

Roberto had left but Sowon was uncomfortable, was it her or where her wounds really burning up? There was no way she was on fire but the burning sensation on her skin wouldn't leave. Soon she began to sweat profusely as she cuts glowed a fiery red.

"Sowon!  Are you okay?!"

Sowon had fallen over, she shirt shifted slightly and Eunha noticed the cuts glowing. Flipping Sowon's shirt up, she saw all the cuts and burns on Sowon's skin had very light letters passing over them, curses.

============================

Hows that? I'll see you all tomorrow!