The end pt 4 (will you?)

Will you be my dragon knight?

Well a wedding would be boring to read if I went all out with the dialogue...I'll make it comical you'll see tomorrow :)

-------------------------------------------

'Sojungie wake up.'

Sowon woke up feeling refreshed and happy, a thing that usually didn't happen at this early of a morning.

"Mnn, morning honey."

"Morning."

Eunha smiled as Sowon yawned cutely and scrunched her nose a little.

"What's wrong?"

'I think Imma sneeze.'

Eunha waited patiently as Sowon made a brief funny face.

"YYAAHHPPP!"

"Hahahhahahaha! You're so cute!"

Sowon blushed and rubbed her face, now fully awake. Kissing Eunha on the forehead she hummed.

'I love how I wake up happy now instead of grumpy, are youthe cause of that?'

Eunha giggled even though she couldn't see Sowon's face, she could feel the grin radiating from her lover.

"Come on, let's stretch a bit."

Sowon stood up slowly creaking her bones and cracking her knuckles. Sighing as her joints popped, Sowon reached to pull Eunha carefully out of bed.

"Careful of your side."

"I told you I'm fine and even the doctor said I'm fine."

(It has been a few months, think of it as Sowon wen tot go see Umji and came back and now Eunha is fully healed.)

After a late breakfast Eunha grabbed Sowon's hand, they left for their daily walks in the royal gardens. They watched as their shadows grew shorter as they walked, the sun getting higher.

"Later I have a gift for you."

"Oh? What could it be?"

"You'll see."

Eunha grinned and tiptoed to kiss Sowon's cheek.

"Try and catch me!"

"Yah! Do not aggravate any injuries! Come back here stop running!"

"No! I'm fine! You know it! Hahaha!"

Sowon slowly to a jog still smiling, she knew Eunha was fine now but she couldn't help it getting over protective. She watched as Eunha continued to run freely in the gigantic garden giggling and chasing butterflies.

"You think I could fly now?"

"Maybe."

"Can I try?"

"Why're you asking me? You don't need permission."

"Cause I don't want to cause you a heartattack if I did it suddenly."

"I won't get a heartattack from something that simple."

"You don't know that."

With that Eunha ran and jumped as high as she could shifting to her majestic jetblack self.

'Wooohoooooo!'

Craning her head back to see how high Eunha flew Sowon giggled. Eunha flew loop de loops and backwards and sideways. After watching for a few moments, Sowon figured out what Eunha was doing. She watched as Eunha drew a straight line, another straight line with a tail, a giant circle, another line with another line attached to it at an angle, three horizontal lines and one vertical one connecting the ends of the three lines, and lastly a U shaped curve.

I LOVE U

Cupping her hands to , Sowon hollered into the sky.

"I LOVE YOU TOO EUNHA!!!!!! YOUR'RE THE LIGHT OF MY WORLD!!!!!"

Sowon could feel Eunha giggle and she could only wonder why as she got swept off her feet and carried into the sky.

'Isn't the breeze great up here?'

'Of course! You are fine carrying me though right? Don't push yourself.'

'I'm not pushing myself you're as light as a feather without your armor.'

'That is true I guess.'

'Eat more!'

'No! I eat enough!'

'Eat more!'

'No!'

'I'll drop you!'

'You wouldn't!'

'Yea, I wouldn't but still!'

'No!'

'Eat more!'

'I'm jumping...'

'Okay! No! Wait! I'll make a deal!'

'What kind of deal?'

Sowon hung onto Eunha loosely to emphasize her intention of free falling to the ground.

'You will eat more and I promise you a prize!'

'A prize? Are you sure it isn't the thing from earlier that you mentioned?'

'No! That's different. Here let's land.'

Eunha shifted and Sowon easily hopped to the ground.

"What is my prize?"

"You have to promise first to eat at least a little more."

"Okay, I promise."

"Good, you may get a kiss."

"......" Sowon deadpanned. She grinned anyways, her Eunha was so cute thinking this was enough to make a deal.

"I'll keep that on raincheck."

"Eh? Why? Come on baby!"

Sowon laughed as Eunha chased her around, yelping when she got picked up into the sky again.

"It's almost lunch time where are we going?"

'Your real prize.'

'Eh?'

Sowon watched as they flew over familiar forest tops and hills and arrived at the most familiar village entrance.

Eunha shifted and grabbed her hand, leading her away to the back of the village where Umji lived.

'You can't be serious.'

Eunha grinned as Umji and Yuju's house came into view. Sowon's jaw dropped as she saw the structure next to it. Now fluent in reading words, she read the sign on top of the doorway out loud.

"Sojungie and Eunha's home."

Eunha stepped forwards in front of Sowon and went down on one knee.

"Sowon, my beloved. Will you marry me?"

--------------------------------------------

Aaaaannnnndddd cut! Woohoooooooooooo I need to chill and go to sleep now have fun waiting for tomorrow!