Apologize now

Will you be my dragon knight?

I'm rather angry right now.....my siblings are talking over the sound of the tv when I'm trying to watch Yerin on law of the jungle. I stay quiet when they're fangirling over Mingyu from Seventeen on the episodes before but now they talk over everything. Such unfair siblings I have. But anyways YAY for Yenny getting down the cliff safely!

Happy birthday to Yenny and Omuji too although technically its over but hey, I'm in America its today :)

------------------------------------

Eunha woke up the next morning feeling better but her body was definetly not done repairing. She sighed as she held her hand against the sleeping giraffe's cheek remembering the moment she regained control of her body.

~~~~~~

'EUNHA!'

That's Sowon unnie calling me.

'Eunha please!'

What? What is it?

'Tell her you hate her for ruining your life.'

Eh? Wait was my body doing bad things to Sowon? I hate Sowon? No! I LOVE HER!

"I love you Sowon."

~~~~~~

She smiled lightly then actually realized that was coated in dried blood causing the familiar tang of iron to fill .

"Eugh."

"Eunha!"

Sowon shot up and blinked blearily.

Eunha rasped out in a crackily voice.

"H-hai."

Sowon quickly grabbed Eunha by the shoulder and pulled her up slightly to prop her up on a second pillow to let her drink water. The slant against the two pillows were not enough to aggravate the healing side.

Getting some water into her system, Eunha grimaced as the blood washed down .

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, *cough* just the taste of blood."

"Blood?!"

"Not fresh its okay don't panic."

"How can I not? You were dying in front of me again!"

"Haha, I don't go down that easily."

"Mm."

Sowon kissed Eunha's cheek lightly.

"I missed you."

"Me too."

"I love you so much."

"I love you more."

"Ahaha."

Sowon grinned as Eunha's giggles filled the air, today would have been perfect if not for the incessant banging on the door.

"Let us in! Let us in you criminal!"

"Sowon unnie let them in."

"Eh? But-"

"Actually prop me up a little higher then let them in."

"No."

"Please?"

"You might hurt yourself sitting that high."

"I promise you that I can sit a little bit higher trust me."

"Oh alright."

Finding another pillow Sowon propped Eunha a bit higher but stood stubbornly next to the door.

"Open it? For me please? I promise you I can handle it."

Sowon grumbled and kicked the table out of the way hiding behind the cabinet quietly watching as the knights first burst in and blush at seeing Eunha's pretty face.

"H-hello miss."

"Please let whoever was yelling earlier in."

"Of course."

In walked in the King.

"My daughter! Are you alright? Did that monster do anything to you?"

A small sizzling was heard in Sowon's direction, her grip on the cabinet seemed to slightly burn.

Grabbing her father's attention once more Eunha started.

"Listen to me. I'm talking with you calmly now but you don't know how angry I am right now."

'Eunha, don't aggravate the injury.'

'I got it love I got it.'

'Love you.'

'Love you too.'

Eunha pulled out a knife she had grabbed earlier from the doctor's desk and held it to her own neck.

'Eunha!'

"I have your full attention now right?"

"Of course darling! What is it? Please don't hurt yourself!"

"The day Sowon chopped your leg what happened."

"SHE came at me like a deranged maniac coming for my life!"

"NO! You stepped on a trap and the purple runes would have killed you if she hadn't stopped their advances by chopping your leg!"

The King started but Eunha swung the knife dangerously close to her neck.

'Eunha can't you do this any other way?'

'Sorry, I promise you I'm not actually going to do anything dangerous alright? Let me focus.'

'Sorry.'

'It's okay you're only at fault for being pretty.'

'Aw you~'

Eunha cleared .

"She saved your life okay?"

"Okay now put down the knife."

"Swear it! Sowon saved your life and you tried to frame her for attempting to murder you!"

"I swear! I swear please daughter don't do this!"

"I will until you meet my demands. Next, you threw her in a dungeon with not enough food! Apologize! At least for now I have many more things to talk about."

"I will not-"

"APOLOGIZE."

"I'm sorry forgive me for the cruelty, is she in this room? I don't see her."

'Stand up love it's okay.'

Sowon stood from her hiding place.

The king startled and nearly fell over.

"Now, you will not order her death and instead reward her for saving me so many times."

"I guess so."

"You mean yes."

"Yes."

Sowon smiled lightly at Eunha, she was proud, her girl was actually making things go her way for once.

"Now, I love Sowon so you can't object my relationship okay?"

"Wha-"

"No no no, you will accept it ABSOLUTELY."

"Fine."

The king grumbled and Sowon stared at the defeated expression he had.

"I am not going to set you up with another prince. I'll see what I can do to get another heir to the throne, perhaps one of your cousin's brothers to carry on the family name."

"Really?"

"Really, forgive me for giving you such a stuffy life."

"Really?"

"Really."

Sowon watched as the father daughter pair shot each other answers and questions back and forth. It looked like the King had really really loved his child but because of royal issues he'd missed out on her life. (Like in the movie Storks where the boy was saying that in the blink of an eye that he'd be going to college.)

"I missed you my daughter."

"I missed my loving dad too."

The king moved forwards to hug Eunha but Sowon nearly knocked over everything to stop him.

"Uh, sir I uh suggest you not hug her?"

"Why is that?"

He glared at her, even if Eunha made him accept her it didn't mean he'd be nice already.

"She's injured sir."

"Right."

-------------------------------

And that'll be it for today! :) I spend my free time rewatching gfriend videos and vlives how do you spend your's?^^