He is gone

Will you be my dragon knight?

The Queen had called for a full meeting with all the staff of the royal castle and their advisors.

"I hereby declare the king unable to rule this land!"

Many what?!s and how?!s and I can't believe this.s happened throughout the grand hall.

Eunha stared. Her father was fine. Yesterday he was talking to ehr about her future marriage and complimenting her about her eye for good fighters. As a present he assigned Kim Jung to her personal guard.

"He hasn't a thought in his mind, he's been zoning out every now and then adn he doesn't even remember who he is!"

More whats and bursts of outrage rang through the crowds.

"Bring him in!"

Everyone had expected the King to walk in the regal way he carried himself but htey were greeted with the sight of an old man who was scared of everything. He shook whilest he walked and was skittish in every step.

"What the heck?!"

"How did this happen?!"

Eunha stared wide eyed, how was her father reduced to such an unsightly being? Did it have to do with her missing thoughts?

She ran out of the throne room grabbing SinB along the way.

----------------------

"Yah! SinB! Come to your senses! How did we end up here?!"

 

Eunha shook as her memories finally freed themselves and reminded her of where she had felt freedom.

That day she crashed, someone hit her with something that stung and she was out like a light. She was out on a flight around the castle with her teacher Roberto, how was she even attacked?

"Within the castle are some bad things and bad people. Oh my gosh."

"Unnie?"

"Yah! Do you not remember Sowon unnie and Umji? Umji was your first real friend!"

SinB frowned, Umji rang a bell, but where?

"Okay unnie, I'll listen but I still can't remember."

Frustrated, Eunha had to think about how this situation happened in the first place.

She was attacked by something on a day she was out flying in a perfectly safe environment.

She was left in the wilderness until Sowon saved her and she met Umji.

She went to a village that recognised her and she was reunited with the Royal family.

The Royal family left for an important meeting and she was left with Roberto who hurt Sowon.

She fought Roberto and they had won against him.

Somehow she woke up here at the Royal castle.

That gap. What happened?

-----------------------------------------

"Unnie did you so well?"

"I'm sorry Umji, from now on you have to stay with the grandma and grandpa by yourself. I'll have Yuna check on you every day okay? I have to go stay in the castle."

"So you got accepted? Yay! Where are you assigned?"

"Umji, I'm sorry for leaving you behind an-"

"Where are you assigned?"

"Umji-"

"Where are you assigned?"

"The closest guard to her." Sowon sighed.

"Why don't you let me talk abou this?"

"You aren't leaving me for forever, you'll come back so its okay. It's not goodbye it's see you soon!"

Sowon ruffled Umji's hair, hugging her close. She kissed her little head and rubbed her back.

"I'll be back as fast as I can. I'll make sure Eunha is safe and I'll make sure you and SinB can play together."

"You promised alright? I'll be waiting for you."

"I love you Umji yah, you're the best."

"Of course I am, love you too unnie."

Sowon headed out on her journey.

----------------------------------------

"It's worked perfectly your majesty."

"I know it did."

"Your majesty?"

"I think something's up, Eunbi wasn't acting as she should."

"Should I give her another dose?"

"One of the lesser potent ones."

"Of course your majesty."

=====================================

So! You wonderfully smart readers! How's this! Hahahahah! I'm sure some people have noticed my use of pronouns and clues to figure out what's hapened. I've revealed a lot in this one and there's more! Leave a question and I'll answer it if it doesn't reveal the plot! See you tomorrow!