Loyalty

Will you be my dragon knight?

Well, I'm kind of a er for little details so here, explicitly. The dragon that killed Sowonnie's parents was shining red all over. Wonha will not break, that's  spoiler. I said Eunha was a human, be patient and wait to see how. Cool! All done! Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon carried the torches following after the oppa. 

"Are you sure it's a dragon?"

"Of course! How many times are you going to ask that question?"

"Aren't any of you guys terrified?"

"Aw, is our little Sowon scared? When you are probably one of the best hunters? Hm?"

Sowon gagged a little at the oppa's teasing, it was digusting. our 'little' Sowon? Hell no.

"Either way its a small dragon there's notihing wrong with gutting something that small and hanging it outside the royal's castle."

Sowon paled. Yewon was with Eunha. She knew that Eunha was harmless in this state of amnesia, but what if her memories returned when she saw the vilalgers going after her? Then what would happen to Yewon.

"Wait, oppa, Yewon is out hunting over there. What should I do?"

"Oh, don't worry, this oppa will save her for you."

Sowon wasn't even listening to him anymore. She had to figure out how to get at least Yewon out of this mess. It was her fault she saved the dragon, Yewon shouldn't be punished for that.

Arriving at the group of villagers, Sowon began to sweat the closer they got to the clearing.

"CHARGE!!!!"

A loud roar was heard and Sowon heard the familar and sickening sound of the flapping of wings. When she had told Yewon not to fly on Eunha it was partly because she had trauma of the sound of flapping wings. Since they were the indicator of the death of her parents.

Freezing in her spot she tried to calm down. Eunha was harmless, it just happened that she had wings and were flapping them very hard right about now.

"Unnie!"

Yewon was on Eunha's back as Eunha tried to fly away.

"Come back down you cowardly dragon! Resorting to kidnapping huh? Dispicable."

The villagers threw a rock with a rope attached up into the air. Sowon watched as the cillagers managed to tangle Eunha down back to teh ground with the rocks and ropes. They grabbed Yewon and threw her away from Eunha.

Landing on her bottom she screamed.

"Eunha! No! You can't hurt her! She's a good girl! Unnie, help me!"

Sowon couldn't bring herself to do anything. Yewon wasn't in trouble anymore. Eunha didn't seem to register waht was going on, flailing around in her bundle of ropes.

"You brat! How could you be trying ot save this vile creature?"

The chief had grabbed Yewon by the back of her shirt and was dangling her in the air. Rushing forwards, Sowon finally moved to save Yewon.

The villagers had sucessfully tied Eunha down to the ground, her wings weighed down by the men and rocks. 

'Sowon.'

Sowon looked at Eunha then at the chief that was glaring at her murderously.

He then smiled evilly and she was scared. What could that smile mean?

"How bout this Sowon? You kill the dragon that was related to the dragon that killed your parents and I'll look over your defiance and your little sister's problems as well? I know that you haven't been actually been teaching her to hunt."

Sowon took a sharp breath. Shakily reaching for the outstretched knife she grabbed hold of her weapon and stumbled over to Eunha.

'Sowon.'

"Mian. But I shouldn't have saved you anyways."

'Okay. Thanks Sowon. I had fun.'

Her hands shook even more. Eunha closed her beautiful eyes, ready to meet her end.

There was a shriek from Yewon when she was suddenly grabbed. A weight was lifted off Eunha and Yewon was tossed on her back. Sowon punched the chief in the face and ran around cutting all the ropes holding down Eunha.

"Go! I'm telling you go!"

She fended off another villager, kicking him in the stomach.

"Take Yewon somewhere safe! Go!"

A man jumped on Sowon's back. With a cry, she threw him off and dropped on her eolbow deep into his stomach. Jumping up, Sowon roundhouse kicked another villager in the face.

Eunha slowly took off, not knowing what to do.

"I said go!"

'But-'

"Go!"

A villager punched Sowon in the face. "Ah!"

Eunha made up her mind.

=============================

How's that ofr action? Tell me if that went horribly lol.