Ya nearly choked me!

Will you be my dragon knight?

"Here, your food."

Sowon nearly laughed, they torture their prisoners by only giving enough food to live by as a half zombie. She was certain she had lost a lot of weight since the beginning of her imprisonment. Spring was coming and Sowon couldn't wait to be warm again. Somehow SinB had managed to keep her trial away, until the day Eunha woke up that is.

'So did you get food today?'

Sowon nearly choked on her little food when Eunha spoke to her again through the link. They have been conversing through the rough times and Sowon swore not to tell anyone. The only problem being her situation with food and warmth and the day of Eunha's awakening. 

'Yes, I got food which you nearly choked me with just now.'

'Oops. Sorry.'

Sowon smiled.

'It's okay just kinda give me a warnig before you scare me like that.'

'How? Anything I say will scare you if suddenly.'

'I guess so....how's this? You can send me a warm wave of happiness and then you can talk without scaring me.'

A rush of happiness flew straight into her heart and caused Sowon to laugh.

"I swear she's crazy! How much longer do I have to watch this crazy person?!"

'He's still here?'

Sowon sighed.

'Yup. Never ever stopping his rant about me being crazy.'

'You seem happier today.'

'Of course, I'm talking with you this early on in the day.'

'Aw you.'

Sowon continued eating her food a little happier than before in her little corner near the door. It was warmest there when SinB or Yerin weren't there to keep her warm. (Using magic when SinB and Yerin weren't around was prohibited by the guards in case she could break out.)

SinB had snuck her a blanket but a guard had actually caught her and forced her to take the blanket back so Sowon hadn't had much to stay warm with. Her torn ceremonnial outfit couldn't block the winter cold even though sometimes SinB runs into the jail as fast as she could with a bucket of hot water to clean her with then practicing fire magic to dry her.

SinB followed in Eunha's steps learnign all forms of magic, however she was not superb at water magic so she had to carry a bucket everytime she wanted to clean Sowon. It was as if Sowon was only clean if SinB deemed her stinky. That was fine though, Sowon was  a prisoner after all.

'How close do you think you are to waking?'

'Soon I think.'

Sowon pouted, Eunha always said soon but again. Spring is coming already.

'I hope so.'

'I'm trying my best, believe me.'

Sowon sighed again.

'Of course I believe you, I love you. I could wait for you for forever.'

A nervous chuckle came through the link and Sowon got worried. Eunha wouldn't betray her right?

---------------------------------

"Her court case date has been decided the princess is awake and you will see her at the trial that is all."

SinB jumped up from her chair and ran all the way down to Sowon's cell.

"Unnie! He said that EunBi unnie is awake!"

"Huh?"

Sowon thought hard.

'Eunha?'

'Yes honey?'

'SinB says you're awake.'

'What? No I'm not?'

"SinB she says she's not awake."

SinB frowned.

"But the king clearly said that Eunbi unnie was  awake and that I'll see her at your trial?"

"My trial? What about it?"

"It's been scheduled, he won't tell me when but he says that it'll happen soon."

"Eh?"

'Eh?'

"Oh and tell Eunbi unnie I said I I know she probably knows that but its revenge for not talking to me. I'm lonely too you know."

SinB ran off to find Yerin to figure out what was happening. Ever since the wedding gone wrong, Yerin had been staying in the guest room at their castle and playing with SinB a lot more.

SinB even took her to go see Umji who was really upset that Sowon hadn't gone to see her too.

'So I guess the king has some sort of plan to wake you I suppose?'

'I guess so? I don't think that's right though, it should be a natural process.'

'If something does happen call me and I'll be right there.'

'But you shouldn't be able to break out?'

'Pft, as if. These doors are so old I could probably still kick them down, I can do anything for you after all.'

'Anything?'

'Well, within reasonable bounds.'

'Of course.'

Sowon swore she felt Eunha giggle, slightly doing a fist pump she was nearly as happy as a school girl who finally got her crush to smile at her.

-----------------------------

Thank you so much for the comments! You know who you are! Look forward to tomorrow, I think something intresting is gonna happen! :)