Wings

Will you be my dragon knight?

I'm just looking back on yesterday's chapter and oh my god that's terrible. Sorry, I swear I'm sober today. Lol.

=================================

Sowon was going to go out hunting for the elders for the first time since her injury.

"Unnie, whill you get back by lunch?"

"Uh, maybe, I need to get something back for the elders today so I don't know if I'll make it."

"Can I stay with Eunha unnie then?"

"Uh well, that's probably better than here by yourself. They'll wonder why you are here instead of practicing with me."

Yewon packed a few dolls to show Eunha. Sowon packed some of the jerky in Yewon's pack for her to have for lunch.

"We'll just have to be careful okay?"

--------------------------------------------------

Yewon was playing with her straw dolls when Eunha stretched her wings as she woke up.

'Oh! Hello Umji.'

"Did you sleep well Eunha unnie? Hehe!"

'Of coure I did, did you?'

"i didas well, here let me introduce you. This is Robin and this is Jesse. They are my two dolls that Sowon unnie made for me."

'Sowon made that? Speaking of which where is she?'

"She's out hunting today. She needs to start hunting for the village again so she needed to make sure she caught something. I'm always sorry that I only cause Unnie trouble."

'Even though she thinks of you as a very important person in her life and not a burden at all?'

"Even if she thinks that I am as important as her thumbs."

'Even though she doesn't mind?'

"Even if she doesn't mind."

Eunha rumbled in laughter and nudged Yewon onto her back.

'Hey, does my wing look okay to you now?'

"I dunno, it looks like your other wing."

'I want to try flying today but I can't take you, Swon will kill me.'

"It's okay, You practice on your own and if you can do it well then we'll see if you can take me into the sky."

'Of course!'

Yewon crawled off Eunha and stood on a little stump a little ways away from Eunha who was preparing to make a running start down the middle of the clearing.

Flexing her wings, Eunha tucked her head in slightly and lowered her stance. Charging forwards on all fours, she bounded her way across the clearing and threw her wings open, catching the wind under her wings. The breeze filled her wings as she glided upwards with great flaps of her wings.

Yewon watched in awe as Eunha successfully flew into the air.

"Woah! You did it! You're all good to go now!"

Eunha flew downwards in a spiral down to the ground. Right before she landed though, she front right claw got caught on one of the vines and she tumbled forwards through the grass, sending all the little flowers flying and effectively scaring all the woodland animals away.

Yewon ran over scared that Eunha had hurt herself but she found Eunha rumbling in laughter.

'I can't believe I ruined that so horribly!'

"Hehe,you really scared me for a second."

----------------------------------------------

"What was that? Chief? I saw something flying over there."

"What? How big was it?"

"It was almost as big as a bear, it had wings and a tail."

"Of course something flying would have wings you idiot! Was it a dragon? That;s the only thing I need to know!"

"I believe it could be a dragon sir."

"Sowon usually hunts in that direction, next time follow her silently. You'll be exempt from hunting duty tomorrow to do so."

-----------------------------------------------

"Umji-ah! I brought back enough food for all of us!"

Sowon walked into the clearing to only see Yewon's bag and a messed up clearing.

"What happened here?"

"Woohooooo!"

Looking up, she found Yewon riding atop Eunha, flying around in the sky. Her jaw dropped at first due to the beauty of Eunha's outstretched wings as she ahd not seen them fully opened but then her eyes widened.

"YAH! KIM YEWON GET DOWN HERE!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO FLY!!! I SPECIFICALLY SAID NO!!!!"

=================================

This chapter was hopefully better, we are now progressing into some drama, prepare yourself for horribly written action scenes. Lol, at least I try.