Enter: Yerin

Will you be my dragon knight?

Awww only one opinion on the dance moves? Oh well, all of them are great and beautiful.

------------------------------------------------------

As a girl she always knew she was different, she played rough with her brothers and went on secret hikes with her father. She knew that one day she may have to be married to a son of the main branch. That is, whether the King ever had a son.

Yerin waited and prayed, she didn't want to marry a boy. She preferred girls over boys, there were too many in her house anyways. The only problem with wishing that the King's second born to be a girl was that her brothers may be married instead of her.

To her surprise, a message came through stating that the King would no longer be having children. Did this mean she would not get married to the existing princess EunBi?

No, she wouldn't. Since, the first princess was reserved for political relations. Until she heard that the King had an illegitamate child. There was a little of five years(In this case only, I hope you guys are okay with s. I personally think they are amazing.).

Her name? EunBi.

The same as the first princess. EunBi.

She went around by the name of SinB because of the Queen. It was a cute name she thought, until she saw her in person for hte first time.

SinB was only five. She was ten. But she knew, this girl is special.

She wanted her even if the younger couldn't recognize her yet.

Yerin received a letter, it said for her family to attend her cousin's, the first princess of the country, wedding.

Poor her she thought. She knew that there was no way to help the first princess, even if she stood up at 'any objections?' she couldn't save the poor girl from her undeniable role. At the least, it would be the prince moving in and not the princess away.

She sighed, now she had a thing to do. She planned on wasting her time away by staring out the window, looking for birds. However, now she had to go find a servant to either tailor a new dress or, try to pass off wearing the one dress she wore for her aunt's wedding a few weeks ago.

"Jeez, why is royalty so complicated? Even the branch families are so busy trying to become in power."

She huffed as she got up from her seat and strolled out to the hall.

"At least I can go see SinB, I guess."

------------------------------------------------------------

"Eunha yah, you need to eat."

"I don't wanna."

"But Eunha? Please? I don't want you to get sick."

"Why are you not upset? I'm about to be married off to some jerk!"

Sowon flinched back a bit, she was upset about the whole situation but it was not her position to say anything. She's just a disposable guard.

"I-"

"Tell me! I feel so upset not hearing you say anything about this!"

"But I-"

"Why do you call me your princess when you don't love me?!"

Sowon froze, Eunha panted before realizing her words. Her eyes watered and she cried into her hands, hiding her face. Slowly Sowon moved forward, pressing a hand tentalively to Eunha's back.

"I-, I'm not sure about this whole concept."

Eunha remained hidden but leaned back into Sowon's side, listening.

"I love Umji, she's my sister. Do I love you? Of course. But as what? I'm not sure."

This slightly calmed Eunha's punding heart, she slowly turned her head to look up at Sowon's expression. It was full of uncertainty and confusion.

"As a lover? What does that even mean? I've just been fighting my whole life to live and protect you and Umji."

Carefully, Sowon looked into Eunha's eyes.

"Which are you implying towards me?"

"This one."

Grabbing Sowon's face, Eunha pressed her lips to Sowon's. Sowon's eyes shot open, what was this?

------------------------------------------------

Ahahahahhaha I'm so embarassed right now, it's so horrible but that's like my best shot at a confession ever.