Grandmama?

Will you be my dragon knight?

ANNNNND I'm baaack. I'm upset that while I'm writing this Gfriend's MV still hasn't come out on youtube because this poor sap has been fighting jetlag and couldn't stay up for the showcase vlive. Well, enjoy!

-------------------------------------

"SOWON UNNIE!!!"

"Get the doctor in here!"

When the doctor arrived, he did what everyone does when they notice a person choking on air, unable to breathe. Open up anything that could restrict breathing, any article of clothing that put pressure on her lungs or throat were to be removed. Eunha paused momentarily, Sowon's gender was about to be exposed. If Sowon was found out then she couldn't stay near here in the castle with her, who ever heard of female knights?

"Father, let me tell you something."

"What is it? I'm very worried that the poison still persists in the air, we must evacuate."

"Of course, but there's a secret I've been keeping from you."

"A secret? What is it?"

The King paused in the doorway and turned around to face Eunha.

"Knight Jung is a girl."

"What?"

"She was the girl who saved my life out in the woods. In order to protect me from the Queen's madness, she came and desiguised herself to come here."

"So you're saying that the knight over there that just saved our lives and defeated all the other knights in the screening process is a woman?"

"Yes."

The King's eyes darkened. "Well, now that I know, she will be relieved of her position."

"What? She was doing so well?!"

"Yes, which is why she will be reassigned to personal bodyguard."

"Huh?"

"Dear baby girl, I know she has done well and I know she can do better. Sometimes I fear for your safety even within these walls like earlier. Since she's a girl, she can protect you even in your room without it being inappropriate."

"Uh? Really? You'll do that?"

"Why? I thought you valued your privacy? I thought you were going to get angry."

"Well, I'd only be upset if the doctor can't save Sowon."

"So Sowon is her name."

"Yea, she's nice."

--------------------------------------

"I'm sorry, I don't have the materials to save her."

"What."

"I hired you and gave you access to all sorts of medicines, how could you not have the materials to save her."

"I-I'm sorry, this is a rare poison where there's only one cure which is the blood of the person who is immune."

"What?"

"The last person recorded in history was one of the Choi clan."

"Choi?"

Eunha turned around and ran out of the room, she ran all the way to royal library and checked the records. The last person that was recorded was fifty years ago in the village of Grinae. She dropped out the window and set off.

------------------------------------------

She searched and searched all of the villages near Grinae but none of the villagers even heard of a Choi in their midst.

Stopping over by Umji's on the way home she knocked on the door.

"Eunha unnie!"

"Hey."

"What's wrong? You look tired."

"Umji yah, your unnie is not doing too well."

"Huh? Sowon unnie? What happened?"

"I would take you to go see her but I'm a little tired. Some bad guy came to the palace and tried to kill us all, Sowon saved us but she's dying from the poison."

Yuju walked into the room cautiously.

"If I could just find the descendant of Choi Sooyoung I could cure her."

"Um, that's the name of my grandma."

Eunha's head snapped up so fast she almost snapped it. Holding her neck with one hand she growled out.

"What? You're a descendant of Choi Sooyoung?"

"Yes. She died a while ago."

"You're coming with me. Your blood can save Sowon unnie."

"Eh? My blood?"

Umji clung onto Eunha's arm.

"You aren't going to kill Yuju unnie are you?"

"No, I just need a little bit of blood to save Sowon, you see Yuju's blood is immune to the poison in Sowon's body, once Sowon gets a little bit she'll be immune too, don't worry, I'll bring Yuju back as fast as I can okay?"

Eunha limped over to the door, fatigue showing on her face but she slapped herself.

"Wake up Eunbi, Sowon is waiting for you."

Shifting into her dragon form, she nodded to Yuju to get on.

'Just you wait unnie, help is on the way.'

-----------------------------------------------

Well, I think that's a nice wrap for now. I might update again later but don't believe so much, if it updates and you notice then yay! Imma go nap now.....

I can't wait to see the MV and the weekly idol with mamamoo^^