Trial day

Will you be my dragon knight?

Sowon wondered what was going on when she was dragged out of her cell first thing in the morning.

'Eunha? You there?'

She didn't get a reply even though she kept trying to reach there was no one on the receiving end.

------------------------------------

Eunha struggled to move. She had been trying whenever Sowon went to sleep to try and wake her body but it didn't seem to want to listen to her.

Come on! Move! I said MOVE you stupid body!

She stopped suddenly when she felt the prescense of her father entering the room, he still hobbled in his crutches. Sighing, she quietly waited for the daily waterworks to start and the clunk of his crutches leave, however he didn't cry tonight.

In fact, he laughed. Eunha was spooked, was her father insane now? On top of being a cripple and the only king who couldn't dragon shift is he crazy?

Feeling something invading her space Eunha squirmed. Foreign magic invaded her body and she screamed. Her body had awakened and sat up on her bed.

"Ah, my beautiful daughter are you fine now?"

No response.

"Ah, well, then I'll just lead you to your room then."

No response.

Eunha felt her surroundings shift as her body carried itself away after the king.

What is this? Is my body moving under his command? Would he force her to speak? And she'd have no power to stop him?

I can't reach Sowon.    ;n;

Where is she?

I NEED her.

------------------------------------------------

'Eunha! Please! Respond! There's something wrong! Why aren't you responding me?'

After she was led over to the grand hall, she was handcuffed to a chair where she looked up from and made eye contact.

"Eunha?"

Eunha's face was devoid of any emotion and lacked any form of recognition of her existence.

"Now, we will begin the trial of former royal knight Sowon."

"Wait! I have a question!"

"What is it?"

"Why is the princess like that? Why is she so lifeless?!"

"It is simply because I woke her up yesterday. Her body is not completely awake yet. Anyways proceed."

Didn't Eunha say it was probably a bad idea to wake her body forcefully?

Sowon ignored the whole court procession by staring intensely at Eunha. She stared at where her side had been bitten and watched in slight horror as the fabric there grew slightly pink. Eunha was not meant to be moving yet!

"She's bleeding!"

"Shut up we're talking about your punishment."

"You shut up! She's bleeding out and you're just going on about how to kill me! I don't care! She's not supposed to be up and about yet!"

The king ignored her and turned to Eunha.

"Tell her to shut up."

Eunha's body stepped forwards from her chair and the pink darkened slightly. 

"You down there. Shut up."

She returned to her seat. Still watching in horror, Sowon noticed that each time Eunha's side moved as in the standing up motion or sitting down motion, her injuries were most likely aggravated.

Didn't Eunha say she was nearly ready to wake up? Why was she still bleeding?

'Eunha! Respond to me! You're still bleeding why are you here! Why are you refering me as you down there?!'

Sowon growled in frustration, she reached out harder.

'EUNHA!!!'

Eunha's body twitched.

--------------------------------------

"Now, we have come to the conclusion of a single swift death by the executioner guard. One swift axe to the face. Tell her what day it will be dear."

Eunha's body stiffly turned to face Sowon who sat there defeated.

"Next tuesday you w-wi-l-"

Blood seeped out of Eunha's mouth restricting her speech. The king backed away in fear.

"d-d-die."

"What the hell?! They said it was okay to wake her!"

Shaking his head he went forwards and wiped Eunha's mouth once before continuing.

"At least you can tell her you hate her for the last time. She ruined your life and now you can have your proper marriage again."

Turning to Sowon again, Eunha's mindless body started.

"I hate y-y."

Eunha's body stuttered and coughed. She shook her head.

Her own hand came up and slapped herself in the face. Coughing more blood, emotion entered her face.

Blood dripped out of the corner of but she smiled anyways.

"I love you Sowon."

"NO!"

The king yelled furiously even though Eunha' body finally collapsed over.

"EUNHA!"

Sowon melted her cuffs and ran all the way over to the royal seating, she scaled the balcony to reach Eunha's seat and finally held her girl in her arms.

"Eunha!"

"Stay away from her you fiend!"

"You stay away! You're killing her!"

Carefully picking up Eunha, she ran back in the direction she was brought from. Towards the prison, but instead of taking the stairs donw, she ran up the stairs arriving at the medicine tower.

She kicked the door shut and placed Eunha on the cot again. Quickly overturning the doctor's table she barricaded the door and return to patch Eunha' body back up.

"S-sowon."

"Shh, just stay awake. Last time you didn't keep your promise. Today you will stay awake."

"O-okay. I'll try."

"Here, while I'm tying your side back up, tell me what you want to do when you're better."

"A-alright."

Sowon carefully removed the dress Eunha was wearing and saw the wound badly dressed.

"."

"Eh?"

"It's nothing tell me if it hurts too much okay?"

"Yea."

"So what's the first thing you want to do when you're all good again?"

"I want to go somewhere."

"Where?"

Sowon pressed lightly at Eunha's side. The flesh there was nearly healed but was clearly torn, if she hadn't torn it open again Eunha would have been fine healing for a few more days or maybe even two mroe weeks and she'd be fine to move after that. But now the tear in her not finished rebuilt muscle was causing bleeding.

"I-I want to go somewhere where we can just relax all day. W-with you in my arms and all."

"That's be nice."

"A-and we'd have Umji and Yuju there too. SinB and Yerin unnie could be there as well and we'd play all day."

"Of course."

"A-also, we'd look at the clouds and sleep under the stars."

"This'll sting a bit."

Sowon tugged hard tightening the binding.

"Ah!"

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry. It's over, you're fine now honey."

"Thanks."

"Thanks for staying awake."

"I love you."

"Mhm, got to sleep you need energy."

Eunha grumbled.

"I said I love you."

"Haha, I love you too but seriously, sleep. I'll be right here."

Sowon sat propped up against the side of Eunha's cot. After hearing Eunha's breathing even, she sighed. How was she going to make it out of this mess?

----------------------------------------

I got a new laptop! I was so excited to use it I ended up writing nearly twice as much! Now I need to go on the hunt for more Gfriend wallpapers to download :) hope you liked today's extra long(in my terms) chapter!