scales

Will you be my dragon knight?

Errr....an explanation? On which parts? But anyways, when Eunha saw the purple flame from her magics teacher, her memories returned. Her memory was triggered because there was many painful memories attached to the subject of purple fire, which she was punished with when she didn't do well in her studies and it was a great torture tool since it would not leave surface marks. All the pain was internal, so even if Eunha told on Roberto for being a baddy, no one would believe her because she had no evidence. And the shining red dragon that killed Sowon's parents was Roberto. Even though Roberto does not have royal blood in him, as a retainer he has a status that places his dragon powers on par with a royal making him a royal dragon. K? Onwards!(Also the problem with uploading seems to have fixed itself I panicked so hard when they told me that my chapter didn't exist but it does whew.)

================================

"That red dragon."

Sowon stared as the shining red dragon rammed into Eunha's side.

"That's the one."

"Unnie?"

"The one who killed my parents."

"Uh, is she ok?"

"Unnie?"

"He's right there."

Sowon turned around looking for something frantically.

"Unnie! What are you looking for?"

"My crossbow, where is it!"

Yewon ran around overturning their things trying to find the crossbow.

"Er.. what's a crossbow?"

"Not now SinB!"

Soown finally got her hands on her crafted crossbow adn she also grabbed all of her arrows, loading it, se hobbled back to the doorway peeking out again to the battlefield.

"Why is that dragon allowed to attack Eunha?"

"He's her teacher and the king and queen left just earlier for a meeting."

"What? What teacher would destroy their pupil do much!"

She took aim at the red dragon, if only her arrows were sharp enough to slay a dragon. She hot several times but the arrows merely bounced off Roberto's scales.

"Unnie? Will Eunha unnie be okay?"

"I'll make sure of it." Sowon vowed to make sure that this red dragon would go down for her parents but in the back of her head she knew that she couldn't kill him for many reasons. One would be treason against the royal family even if he had no royal blood, his status as a royal remains. Another would be that she would be stooping that low to kill just like that scum.

She thought about it, where could she shoot where the scales did not protect him? SHe ahd helped Eunha polish her scales before she should know where the scales are less prominent.

"Think! Come on Sojung you can do this!"

She thought harder, Eunha had scales across her back and limbs but not on her belly. There, was an expanse of thick skin that protected the stomach. Her arrows would still not penetrate far enough. Where was there no scales or thick skin? All that Sowon could think of would be in the mouth and in the eyes. But the red dragon was thrashing around fighting Eunha ferociously and Sowon didn't think she could hit an eye from so far away.

"Aish, I don't know."

She took aim, at the least she could distract him while trying to shoot him.

---------------------------------------------------

An arrow wizzed past Eunha's face and caused Roberto to dodge.

'What is this? A puny human dares to defy me my teachings?!'

Roberto was about to burn the house Sowon and the kids were hiding in down when Eunha jumped in front and splashed water all over Roberto.

'Don't get in my way princess!'

Another arrow narrowly missed Roberto's face.

---------------------------------------------------

After a long battle between the two dragons, Eunha and Sowon had managed to tire Roberto down enough to slow his movements. Sluggishly he moved around spitting threats left and right but not actually doing anything.

'I must be getting old.'

Roberto collapsed into his human form and Eunha picked him up by the collar of his shirt.

'You will return the castle and await my return understood?!'

Roberto couldn't respond as Eunha threw him through the air in the general direction of where the royal castle was.

As Eunha reverted to her human form, Sowon ran over to catch her. 

"Why are you so reckless?"

"Why are you so beautiful then?"

"What."

Sowon blanked out. She was trying to save the girl in her arms but gets randomly called beautiful. What.

Either way she pulled Eunha's limp body back into the house to treat the wounds that were already steaming shut halfway.

"I hear you've got your memories back."

"Yea."

"And you're a royal princess of the highest level that I never knew about until this village."

"Sorry."

"But you weren't the one that killed my parents and it wasn't your fault for losing your memories."

"I know I've been a handful to take care of and I am forever grateful for your help."

Sowon grinned as she wrapped bandages around Eunha's hurt arms and legs.

"Is there any way that I can repay you for saving my life?"

"Well, I guess you can tell my why you fell out of the sky then. Not because your a shining star but how you actually lost your memories. I'd like to know."

"That's still a bit blurry but I promise to tell you when I know."

Sowon nodded as she finished patching Eunha up.

"Now, what should I address you as? High Princess like everyone else or Eunbi or Eunha?"

Eunha pouted a bit.

"For you I want to be Eunha."

==============================

Kyaaaaaa the one vlive I didn't wake up for was a wonha cafe break. Sowon's arm was around her girl most of the time aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Please leave any questions if you don't understand and I'll answer it next chapter. Have a good day/night!