Yuna

Will you be my dragon knight?

Well then dear readers your wish is my command.lol

--------------------------------------

Eunha wandered the castle looking for the barracks where the royal guards stayed at. Today, she planned on guilt tripping Sowon into taking her out the castle by telling Sowon off on her work.

Arriving at the entrance before the guards were to wake, (they do wake in rotation order but this shift was Sowon's and several other's) she saw a guard sleepily trudge out half in armor.

"Hey, do you know if Jung us awake yet?"

"Huh? Oh! High Princess, good morning. Would you like me to get him?"

It still amazed Eunha that Sowon was rooming with nearly a dozen other men and still not caught.

"No, I'll just wait here."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, you may go on with your duties."

"Very well High Princess."

After the guard left, Eunha leaned against a tree a little ways from the entrance of the barracks. I wonder when she'll get up.

The sun was rising further into the sky and Eunha frowned, this really called for a scolding. Why would Sowon not be up before roughly 11am? She was due to be at Eunha's side by 9:30am and Eunha had been waiting since.

"Excuse me, is Jung still sleeping?"

The guard that Eunha stopped frowned.

"Is he not up yet? I'll go check."

Eunha waited for the guard to return, worriedly pacing back and forth. The guard ran back out quickly.

"High Princess, Knight Jung is sick and cannot go on his shifts today, I will arrange you another guard for the time being until Jung recovers."

"Is Jung really really sick?"

"From what it looks like, it's just a cold."

"I see, may I go in a check?"

"Of course High Princess, try not to go too close, we don't want you sick too."

Eunha smiled and nodded before entering the barracks following the signs that pointed to the sleeping arrangement chart to where Sowon was sleeping.

"Hey."

Eunha patted Sowon softly. Groaning, Sowon cracked open an eye before shooting up from her bed.

"Oh my god!"

"Woah, I didn't scare you that bad did I?"

"No, in retrospect I overreacted."

"How are you feeling?"

"Bad."

Eunha sighed.

"Any other descriptive words you could use?"

Sowon rubbed her head.

"I feel stuffed inside, not my stomach, that's empty. At the moment."

Eunha grinned.

"If you're feeling this bad then I can't have you accompanying me out to see Umji."

"Huh? You're going to see Umji today? Did you get permission?"

"Of course I did who do you think I am?" No I didn't. Eunha smiled brightly.

"Maybe you should get some fresh air? Let's go see Umji okay?"

"Of course, anything you ask."

"Then get dressed okay? I'll wait for you outside."

Running out of the barracks, Eunha went to the royal doctor's office and demanded some cold medicine. She also ran to the the kitchen and got some warm soup into a water skin pouch.

Returning, Eunha found Sowon waiting under the tree she was at in her full suit of armor.

"Hey, take off your heltmet for a second."

"Huh?"

Eunha handed the medicine and the soup over.

"Eat them. How many layers are you wearing under the iron?"

"Three."

"Well, looks like we won't be flying then."

Sowon frowned, flying? If she wasn't sick, would Eunha have flown them to the village?

--------------------------------------

Sneaking out the back of the castle, Eunha and Sowon met up with SinB.

"Thanks for the assist little Eunbi."

"Of course unnie."

"Wait, assist? Did you guys just sneak out with me in tow?"

"Shhhhh."

Eunha waited as a guard walked across the bridge they were crouched under.

"Hehehe, we're going out to have some fun!"

---------------------------------------

"I don't know how I didn't notice you guys were breaking rules."

"You're sick, you're mind is muddled."

"I guess so, but making excuses are a bad habit."

"Fine fine giraffe."

"What's a giraffe?"

"Oh my, you don't know what a giraffe is? It's this animal with a really long neck and eats the leaves off the highest trees."

"Hmm."

They arrived at the village and Sowon was tired again. they trio trudged over to Umji's house and knocked politely.

"Hello?"

"Umji yah, we're here!"

"Eunha unnie?! I mean High Princess."

Umji bowed slightly.

"Hey Yewon, Eunha's back now, she's all good."

Eunha followed Sowon's whispering and then whispered into Umji's other ear.

"Yea, I'm fine now, but Sowon unnie is sick right now."

"EH? Sowon unnie you're sick?! Why did you come of you were sick?"

"Huh? Do you not want to see me?"

"I do want to see you but here, go to sleep."

Umji pushed Sowon into their shared room and forced her under the covers.

"Fine, I'll nap. See you later."

-------------------------------

"Oh? Who are these people Umji-yah?"

"Yuna unnie, this is Eunha unnie and SinB unnie."

"Ah, it's nice to meet you."

"Yuna unnie, Sowon unnie is sick sleeping in the room right now."

"Oh? She came today as well? I'll go check on her as well."

Eunha puffed her cheeks as she watched Yuna walk into Sowon's room. Who was this and how was she close to Sowon?

"Umji-yah who's she?"

"Yuna unnie? Oh, after you got taken away we met her. She was lost in the woods and something had happened at her old village so she left. I don't know what yet though. We've been living together since then."

"Ah, is this why you have a different house now? For you two to live together?"

"No, all of us lived here before Sowon unnie went for the knight exam."

Eunha pouted. Yuna had lived with Sowon when she wasn't here.

-----------------------------------

Hehehehe