I'm coming

Will you be my dragon knight?

AHHHHHHHH I just saw Eunha and Umji's crying at Hello Counselor, how can they be so beautiful even when they're crying? I can't urgh...they are just so caring and lovely. Gfriend foreverrrr (Also very happy about how u all responded to wonha kiss thank youuuu)

---------------------------------------------

Slowly, Eunha backed away. She stared at Sowon's face whose expression remained blank. She stared a little longer, even though this could be the first indication of rejection she could not tear her eyes away from the goddess before her.

"H-how was that?"

Sowon finally blinked, her hand reached up and touched her lips, still looking far away.

"Sowon unnie?"

"H-huh?"

"I asked how that felt."

Stuttering Sowon began to blush as her brain finally caught up.

"We kissed."

"Yeah, how was it?"

"Oh my god."

"Is that a good oh my god or a bad oh my god?"

At this popint Eunha didn't care whether Sowon rejected her or not. There was no way she was going to let this cutie go. Just look at her struggling to talk, like, how could anyone be that cute?

"Er..."

Eunha got up in Sowon's face again, staring deep into the taller's eyes.

"Just tell me whether you want to feel it again."

Sowon's mouth opened and closed several times before Eunha fixed that problem with another kiss.

This time, Sowon closed her eyes with Eunha. Pulling away, Eunha grinned. This girl was her's, whether she knew it or not.

"Sowon unnie, I'll just take that as a great feeling."

Sowon blushed and turned away from Eunha fanning her face. 

"Gosh, is love always this embarassing?"

Eunha laughed and grabbed Sowon by the shoulders, pecking her on the cheek.

"Yup."

"Shut up and kiss me again."

--------------------------------------------------------

Yerin boarded her horse, refusing to be trapped in the wooden, rickety horse driven carriage. Her horse was a white mare the same age as she with the most shiniest coat in the stable, also as rambunctious as she.

"Giddyup!"

She had worn her riding pants even though her mother screeched at her to go in the carriage in the dress for the wedding.

"Let's go!"

She would be sick if she was trapped in that poorly ventilated carriage, it was even older than her mother.

Riding off into the distance, her guard's horses racing after.

Yerin loved the rush of the wind flowing through her hair, which is why she loved to go out flying in her dragon form. In dragon form, she was a beautiful sapphire and teal shading, her scales were not single toned since she was not from the main branch, therefore never went through the branding magic that defined the royalty. The sapphire and teal swirled around her body like flames on water, accenting her particularly speedy wings with an intricate design on the backs of the sails.

"I'll meet you all there the day after tomorrow!"

On her horse by herself she could reach the capital of the country within eight hours, the carrigae however cannot cut through forests and required rest stops for the horses making them arrive in two days time.

She muttered to herself.

"I'm coming to see you SinB, this time I hope you won't call me a weirdo, maybe she doesn't even remember me."

She smiled and rushed through the forest, ducking where the branches were lower and nearly flying when her horse jumped bushes.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Have you returned without anyone following you convoy?"

"Of course sir, I've delivered the message the way you wanted it and just as you said, the King agreed to marry his first princess to us."

"Hah! So we'll finally complete our mission. Come, let's get set up at the wedding venue."

--------------------------------------------------------

By the way, I've been falling in love with Ave Maria, I wonder why they decided to perform Half instead....