final tests

Will you be my dragon knight?

Sowon waited sitting on the outside of the bridal carriage, waiting for Eunha to board and the chauffer to get ready the horses when a shorter girl riding a horse came up to her.

"Hey, I see you are in some sort of ceremonnial outfit."

"Hello, who are you miss?"

"Well, then you must be new to the guards. I am Yerin from the branch family, eldest daughter at your service."

Sowon grinned, this girl was a bit funny.

"My name is Sowon, I am the personal guard of the first princess."

"I see, I've never heard of that position before."

"I guess that's because I am the first female knight and the King found it fitting I get a new title."

"Ah! You are a girl! Indeed you looked to pretty to be a man! Well, the maids sure dressed you up super regal though, almost had me confused."

"Haha, no way."

Eunha stepped out into the cool crisp air and walked over to greet them.

"Oh, hi Yerin unnie."

"Eunbi yah, how are you doing?"

"Fine, well, you're going to be in for a show today."

"What? You mean that this wedding will actually be fun to watch?"

"To be honest, I would find it quite entertaining if I weren't the main character."

"Oh really?"

Sowon watched as Eunha giggled with her cousin, a small smile growing on her face. Her Eunha got along with people well.

"Sowon! Let's go!"

"Yes sir!"

The chauffer arrived and Eunha was ushured into the carriage where she promptly threw the windows open.

"Yah! I'll see you there Yerin unnie!"

"Yah! Who are you to use yah!"

"I've got a higher rank meerong!"

"You little rascal!"

But, Yerin laughed good naturedly and rode away on her horse, letting her gown flow behind her lightly.

Sowon chuckled and rode behind the carriage on her own black horse tha twas also adorned with golden armor pieces.

"Sowon!"

She pulled up next to the window and slowed to a quick trot.

"What is it princess?"

"Nothing really, I'm bored already and I hate beign in carriages."

"How are already bored? You literally stopped talking to Miss Yerin just a few moments ago."

"I'm just bored."

Eunha pouted and Sowon grinned, Eunha was so cute the way her cheeks puffed and her lower lip jutted out. It almost made her want to kiss her. But no! Not right now.

"Aw, stop pouting princess."

"Hm!"

Eunha puffed some more generating some steam in the crisp autumn nearly winter air.

"Look! You nearly puffed smoke! Stop it, it's your (first) wedding, you gotta look happy."

"I guess so."

After that, the ride was silent. Well, for the most part. Until the driver was forced to look around to teh back to see what Eunah was screaming about.

Something had tickled Sowon's nose and continuously sneezed making a really loud 'YAP!' sound that was the cause of the laughs. Eunha laughed at the sound as well as the funny expression Sowon made the moments before and after the sneeze.

"Hey! It's not that funny is it?"

"Hahaha! I've never heard of a person sneeze so loudly before! Oh god! Look at your face! Hahaha!"

Sowon frowned and moved to the back of the carriage unable to look at Eunha's laughs anymore. Though, secretly she loved hearing it.

The chauffer turned back to the front and sighed.

"Ah the youthful days."

------------------------------------------------

"What is this?"

"Milady, I have brought you a test subject!"

"A prisoner?"

"Yes, look he still has his chain and ball!"

"I can see that, how did you get him out of the jail?"

"Uh I bribed a man who bribed a man who bribed another man and-"

"Forget it, why is he willing to be here and you not dead?"

"I gave his family money and he's kind of done with life. And he's kind of suicidal and honestly I don't know why."

"I'm not here because I want to what are you two on about I thought you'd do something and I'd leave what?"

The lady merely rolled his ball and chain with one foot and grinned.

"Well, time to finish the testing process I guess."

The ball rolled a bit further, it stopped at a spot where purple letter floated up from the ground. The prisoner watched carefully as teh purple letter surrounded the ball and began to climb up the chain to his ankle. As the letters came closer he finally read enough letters to understand what was going on.

"What the h***! You guys are crazy! Get me out of here!"

He thrashed around on the ground as the purplre runes encased him in it's web and her craoked a few times before he stopped breathing altogether.

"W-well milady, I think that's a success?"

"Of course it is you dumnut the only problem is that there is enough suffering. Maybe I should make it go a little slower to make the panic longer. Hmm."

---------------------------------------------

A little bit longer and a little bit closer how do you like your build ups? I couldn't get fiction writing english class in Uni so I have to wait till next quarter sad life. However this is all just a hobby so far. I don't think I'll become a real writer. I gotz no skillz lol have a nice day!