bear in mind

Will you be my dragon knight?

Just a quick spoiler. Eunha is human. hehehehe

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yewon was playing with the dragon as Sowon took a power nap.

"Hahaha!"

Eunha was waving her tail back and forth letting Yewon jump over it like a jump rope. Yewon was trying to be quiet since she wanted Sowon to have her rest but she couldn't help it having so much fun.

Eunha then wrapped her tail around Yewon lifting her upwards then back down.

"Yeaaa!! Haha!"

After about an hour more of playing later, Yewon yawned and the dragon carried her closer to Sowon. Curling togather with her tail around the both of them adn Yewon in between, the duo joined Sowon in her nap.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As Sowon opened her eyes, she was greeted with a giant eye in her face.

"Oh my god!"

"Unnie are you awake now?"

Sowon had a hand over her heart and was breathing a little heavier than usually from her fright.

"Yea, I'm up."

 She looked up at the sky and noticed that it was almost dinner time.

"We need to go back. I'll hunt something small to show tha village chief then we'll dry it out for jerky and we'll eat the boar from yesterday."

She quickly pakced everything she carried into her knapsack and then pulled Yewon onto her back, saying good bye to the dragon.

"We'll come and play tomorrow Eunha."

"Bye bye!"

Eunha growled lightly before turning around in a circle and laying by the wooden bowl.

Sowon turned her attention away as she marched back towards the village ears out to listen for any movements.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Entering their house, Sowon slumped against the door as Yewon bustled around to get some water to wash Sowon's face. On the way home, they ran into an angry mother bear that nearly took Yewon's head if Sowon didn't throw herself and Yewon onto the floor before shooting it in the eye and running away. When she had hit the ground, Sowon's cheek was slashed open by a thorned branch but she still managed to carry Yewon back to the village entrance where they sent the rest of the men after the now half blinded bear.

Yewon lightly dabbed at the gash down Sowon's cheek but Sowon grabbed her hand stoppingher movement.

"Not like this, it needs to be cleaned throughly."

Despite being in pain, Sowon was teaching Yewon how to survive and she forcefully rubbed at the gash, soaking the towle in a dark red.

"Unnie!"

Sowon then went outside and poured water on her face before grabbing some other towels to make a bandage, tying it across her face. moving her face was painful so she tried to say as little as possible to avoid moving the wound.

They quickly had some of the boar meat they cooked the night before then went to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon woke up in the morning with a throbbing pain in her cheek and she worried if it was infected. Since it was still seeping blood profusely, she decided that there was only one way left to stop it. To burn it shut. It would leave a line fo a scar but it would be better than getting infected and dying from this she she lit her hand on fire.

Carefully she seared it shut trying not to wake Yewon, by lunch time, she was already feeling better but she was worried about Yewon's reaction.

As Yewon climbed down the ladder, she called out to Sowon.

"Unnie? Are you feeling better?"

"Yea, Unnie is fine now. I had to do something but don't be scared alright? It won't be like this forever just temporarily okay?"

Yewon rounded the corner and saw Sowon's face a bright red around the gash and it just looked painful in general.

"Unnie, what do we do? Your beautiful face has a scar now."

"its okay, its a battle scar that says I've survived a bear. Besides if I find the right herbs, it won't look like this, it'l just be a line soon."

"Then I saw we go out to find that herb today."

"I guess we can, the chief let me off of hunting duty for this week since we have the bear meat to eat."

==================================

By the way, what's dragon age?