Wedding day

Will you be my dragon knight?

Eh? Did I put that somewhere? I don't think I said Yerin was younger....I think I just said that Eunha was the eldest in her family so her sister couldn't be Yerin I don't know, someone go check all fifty chapter lol but no, the only thing I have left inconsistent is that the last time I said Eunha was getting married it was just cancelled and notice its already been a year since the beginning of the story(as in in the story not real life here), I don't usually mention the weather but it has gone from autumn to winter and now autumn again. I'll go check the chapters later, I'll let you know if you are right tho :)

---------------------------------------------------------

As the carriage arrived at the designated church, Sowon hopped off her horse and held Eunha's hand to help her out of the carriage. She noticed the King getting out of his carriage behind and a guard whispering something to him. He frown and shook his head and replied the guard.

"No, there's no way. We'll see okay?"

She watched as he gave her a look before shaking his head once more.

"Sowon? You coming?"

"Yeah."

She jogged to catch up.

----------------------------------------------------

Eunha was led to the final touches room and Sowon waited outside where she ran into Yerin again.

"Hello again!"

"Hello."

"Did EunBi bother you a lot during the ride?"

"I guess?"

"Yea, the ride here is longer and much more boring in a carriage than on a horse."

Sowon nodded along until SinB arrived.

"SinB!"

SinB looked over.

"Sowon unnie!"

SinB took a running jump and crashed onto Sowon, hanging like a koala to her waist.

"Hi there."

"Hey."

"Oh, hello. Who might you be?"

"Ah, its a shame you don't remember me."

"I've met you before?"

"My name is Yerin, your cousin from the branch family. I would've been married to you if you were a boy apparently."

SinB stuck out her hand to be shook and then bowed and ran away.

"Unnie!"

"Eh?"

Sowon looked over at the familiar voice.

"Yewon?!"

Umji and Yuju were entering the hall in plain white dresses.

"Why are you two here?"

"Well, SinB had us delivered here."

Sowon nearly slapped herself, SinB didn't know the plan. Now she had to get these two out as fast as she could.

"I'm really sorry you two but I really need you two to leave."

"Why unnie?"

"This is a secret okay but this isn't going to be pretty and I need you two to leave before anything happens."

"Okay but you gotta promise that you'll visit us afterwards."

"Of course."

Sowon linked her pinky with Umji's little one and even gave both the girls forehead kisses.

"Be safe okay? I promise I'll come visit and tell you what happens."

"Love you unnie."

"Love you too."

"We'll see you later then Sowon unnie, I guess."

"Yea, go Yuju yah."

Sowon sent them off with one of the other guards and the carriage they came in.

----------------------------------

The wedding proceeded as usual, everyone found their seats and everything was still fine and pretty. That is, until Eunha walked up the aisle looking really pretty. Everyone silently drooled as the princess walked by, the was not paricularly revealing but it definetly showed off her curves and Sowon was jealous.

She glared quietly from her post in the corner of the room. She noticed that the king kept stealing glances at her so she just settled on a neutral look but was still, overall, upset. Who where these people to look at her Eunha like that?

The priest cleared his throat one last time and the ceremony began.....

-----------------------------------

"Do you the young prince swear that you will forever love your princess in sickness and in health (and blah blah blah)?"

"I do."

"And do you young princess sweat that you will forever love your prince in sickness and in health (and everything else)?"

"I...."

Eunha paused and looked sadly at the prince once who gave her a look of fear.

"I'm sorry but I don't."

The priest dropped his book and stared (like dude you made me read all that and you say no? wth man).

Everyone stared in shock.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!"

"Sowon! Come to me!"

Sowon ran at Eunha who grabbed her by the waist.

"YOU! MY SPY SAID IT WAS YOU!!! AND I DIDN'T BELIEVE HIM BUT REALLY? A GIRL? OF ALL THINGS YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH A GIRL??!!! I PUT HER IN SUCH A CLOSE SPOT TO ENSURE YOU DIDN'T FALL FOR A GUARD AND YET YOU FELL 

 

(Hold up one second vlive ongoing......fourth win on inkigayo uh huh uh huh OH MY GAD UMJI's EYE i think it's a mosquito bite someone said that in the comment section but idk get well soon Umjiiiiiii oh looky a wonha moment kyaaaaa ok back to work)

 

FOR THIS B****!?"

Eunha frowned and hugged Sowon closer.

"So what, I love her and she loves me."

The king stepped forwards from his seat and a purple glow lit up but he didn't notice, Sowon stared at it carefully.

"Um, Eunha that purple-"

"I'VE RAISED YOU UP AND YET YOU DO NOTHING TO REPAY ME YOU DON'T DO YOUR DUTY AS THE PRINCESS AND YOU JUST DON'T DO ANYTHING I TELL YOU TO!!!!!"

Everyone gasped, was the princess really such a bad kid?

The purple lines slowly crawled up the king's boot, he finally realized that something was wrong and looked down.

A loud booming voice rang out from nowhere.

"WELCOME TO YOUR DEATHBED. I HAVE PLANTED SO MANY TRAPS FOR ALL OF YOU HERE and well, it just so happens that the King has stepped on the first. Prepare to die!"

A gigantic two toned dragon flew out from behind the church and threw a fireball as big as one of those beach balls they through at concerts into the cornerpiece of the church causing the building to shake and begin to crumble.

As the people ran they triggered more purple traps and Sowon was torn between leaving with Eunha right then and thre or saving the King.

Eunha got ready to shift, tearing her dress apart for easier access she let go of Sowon's hand for one second. She watched in horror and Sowon then unsheathed her sword and ran away from her.

"Sowon?"

Sowon ignored Eunha's call and swung her sword once in range.

A clean cut that severed the King's knee from the purpled section of his leg.

"YOU *** ** * *****!!"

The King cursed out in pain as Sowon then tore her cape to carefully tie the opened arteries and veins closed. He thrashed and caused Sowon a lot of trouble until seh finished tying it up.

By then Eunha had transformed and Sowon looked up, blood dripping from her hands and Eunha looked down.

'Stand still.'

------------------------------------

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH let me go hide in a hole omg