The Shining Red Dragon

Will you be my dragon knight?

Um not particularly fire just that purple fire k? EnJoY!

=============================

SinB fretted over Eunha's unconcious body, dabbing at the nonexistent sweat on Eunha's forehead.

"SinB?"

Yewon poked he rhead through the doorway and saw Eunha on the bed.

"What happened to Eunha unnie?"

"I don't know, she was just meeting two of her retainers and suddenlty fell over and fainted. What do I do?"

"We can only wait for her to wake up can't we?"

"Really?"

"Probably, maybe she's getting her memories back? What if she doesn't remember me and Sowon unnie?"

"I don't think that's possible, you made such a big impact on her after all."

"Nnnh..."

"Eunha unnie!/Unnie!"

They rushed over and held both of her hands.

"Are you okay?"

 Eunha slowly opened her eyes.

"What happened?"

SinB cut in explaining that she had fainted and the Queen had dismissed her retainers and just went away, not even bothering to help Eunha off the floor.

"Really? Mother was always rude."

"Eunha unnie?"

"Uh? Umji-yah."

"Oh good, you still remember us."

"Us? Who else would I forget?"

"Sowon unnie. I mean you remember her right?"

"Sowon? Where is she?"

"I don't know, she's been gone since morning. She said she'd hunt but she usually comes back by now."

SinB rubbed her head.

"Err... Umji yah, wanna go look for her with me? I'll fly you over."

"What? You'ver been flying her around EunBi-ah?"

"Uh yea? Why?"

"Don't do that! Sowon unnie will get angry! She's gonna yell at you!"

"Huh? Sowon unnie caught us a few times and she didn't yell at us?"

"What."

Yewon giggled. It wasn't that Sowon didn't trust Eunha's flying skills but Sowon didn't trust the fact that Eunha's wing was completely healed and was worried that Yewon on her and flying might hurt her.

Keeping that fact a secret, Yewon grabbed SinB's hand and they ran outside together.

"Wait! You guys!"

Eunha chased after them but nearly crashed into them as she rounded the corner.

"What's wrong guys?"

"Un-nie....."

Tears began to stream down Yewon's face and SinB's tears welled up in her eyes.

"Please help Sowon unnie...."

In the middle of the village was a cross where Sowon was bound to. The torn clothes and wounds indicated a brutal stoning but Sowon and the cross was not there merely a half hour ago.

Eunha stared as Roberto, her magics teacher, reached out with the purple flame in his hand and touched Sowon's side lightly. Eunha nearly breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it was fire since Sowon was immune to any fire damage however, Sowon instantly screamed and twisted against her bindings away from the fire.

"Stop! What are you doing??"

"Oh greetings milady, I was informed that this w*nch had corrupted your mind and the Queen ordered her punishment."

"WHAT! STOP THIS INSTANT!"

In her rage, Eunha shifted to her dragon form and breathed fire that rushed over Roberto's head. The flames brushed past Sowon and did no damage and the flames split around Roberto.

"Tsk tsk, I've taught you how to use this purple fire haven't I? You should remember now."

Eunha's eyes widened. That purple fire, was the fire that she was punished with all the time when she didn't do well in her studies. It had the properties of fire but it wasn't fire. It would burn under your skin and leave no mark to prove that it existed. That must be the reason why Sowon hurt from it.

Her eyes glowed a light blue as she opened her jaw, spewing purple fire back out at Roberto, making sure that it didn't go anywhere near Sowon.

'Quick! Get her down! I'll distract him!'

Eunha pressed onwards continuously spewing those purple flames.

SinB turned into her dragon form to carry the now unconcious Sowon, they retreated to Eunha's room where tehy tried to clean her wounds.

------------------------------------------------

"Sowon unnie!"

"Wha-"

"Are yo okay now? Oh my god!"

"How did you save me?"

"Eunha unnie's been fighting that creepy man!"

"What?!"

She got up quickly and tried to move off the bed to the door but she fell over halfway there. She grabbed onto SinB's shoulders(now human) and hobbled over to the doorway where she saw the fighting area.

The ground was scorched and even though Eunha was a jet black dragon, she looked more red than black at the moment because of blood.

"Eunha!"

Eunha looked over for a second and her eyes found Sowon's.

'Oh good you're fine.'

"I told you to only focus on me!"

Roberto roared as he shifted to his dragon form. A shining red dragon. Another building crumbled, flaming, to the ground.

========================

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my hand at action....was it good? Leave any questions and I'll answer them in the next chapter. Have a good day/night!