Ewwwww spit.....

Will you be my dragon knight?

I can't play Dragon Age but I can research about? I guess? I play really old games like Final Fantasy 13 just because of Lightning and well, pokemon. I don't play much else except for Overwatch. Hehee. Enjoy!

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Chief! We're going out to practice hunting!"

"Are you sure? You're not fully okay yet though?"

"I'm fine, I won't be doing anything too dangerous!"

Sowon grabbed Yewon's hand and ran out the front gates, carrying her crossbow and some materials. Reaching a clearing, she slowed down to let Yewon catch her breath.

"We're resting here today for a little bit but I need you to run further and faster okay? Training."

Yewon nodded as she caught her breath and Sown fiddled with her bag, rearranging some sticks of varying sizes.

"Unnie, what's that for? I thought we were going herb hunting?"

"Oh we are, it's just after herb hunting we'll go see the dragon and you can play for a while before we go back."

Yewon nodded and sat down on the floor before getting pulled on her feet again by Sowon.

"Enough break! Let's go!"

She took off running, dragging Yewon along only slowing to point out herbs and flowers to her.

"And that's a hyacinth flower, you can eat its beans when its still young if you remove the rough edges but for most people its toxic and can cause some problems, I heard it can make you itchy but I only learned it from the village. By making a cream with it, its good for the skin."

Sowon explained as she collected some beans and flowers.

"Is there anything else it can do unnie?"

"It helps when you have a really bad stomach ache? And if you're over puffed up? I don't know that much."

They continued to hunt flowers and berries until, Sowon's small pouch was full of flowers and herbs.

"Now, since we've wandered out this far already and I don't have any more space, let's go visit the dragon."

Along the way, Sowon shot a sparrow and a squirrel which she kept out of Yewon's hands.

"Unnie will deal with this, later I'll let you cook okay?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

As they entered the clearing, they noticed that the dragon was sleeping or napping, whichever it was the dragon was not awake. So they quietly went closer to the dragon and sat down against a trunk. Sowon opened her pouch and began tying things together and smoothing others out with her knife.

"So, unnie, what are you making?"

"You'll see."

Yewon was distracted with makng the paste for Sowon's cheek, grinding some herbs and mixing it with water until it became soft.

"Unnie, is it done?"

Sowon looked into Yewon's little bowl adn stuck her finger in it. She grinned as she rubbed it around.

"It's perfect, wanna put it on me?"

"Of course!"

While Yewon focused on putting the paste evenly on Sowon's damaged skin, the dragon had woken up and was staring at them in intrest. Scooting closer, she looked into the bowl and then saw Sowon's face.

Sowon stiffened when she was scared by the dragon suddenly coming up to her face.

"Oh gosh, you scared me."

Yewon was mashing more of the paste when suddenly the dragon stuck out her tongue and Sowon's face clean.

"Yah! We took forever finding these herbs! If fact you probably shuoldn't eat it!"

The dragon proceeded in spitting the stuff out along with a lot of saliva but did not stop in lapping at her face.

"Unnie!"

In Yewon's panick she nicked her finger on the edge of the bowl, she quickly pulled out the splinter but a little blood came out. Stopping in it's actions, the dragon then bounded over to Yewon and closed its mouth around her hand, encasing it in saliva.

"Uh? Unnie, it feels wet and slimy."

After a little while, the dragon spit out her hand and then went for a drink of water. Sowon sighed as she was thinking of how to clean her face and Yewon's hand since dragon spit was probably unsanitary when Yewon exclaimed.

"Unnie! It's healed!"

"What?"

Where the little cut was, was a little white scar that was receding alarmingly fast.

"Unnie, your face!"

"Huh?"

Pulling Sowon over to the bowl of water, Yewon showed her her face. The messed up skin was returning to its original color but  left a light pink line across her cheek.

"What the...."

The dragon spit had healing properties. OMG