Good morning?

Will you be my dragon knight?

Eunha paced outside Sowon's room, waiting for Yuna to come out. After a little while she was impatient already.

"Sheesh, why is she taking so long."

Eunha waited a few minutes more before barging into the room.

The room was dark and Eunha blinked a bit to focus her eyes.

Was that Sowon holding Yuna's hand?

Yuna turned quickly when she heard the door.

"Ah, High Princess shhhhh. She just fell asleep."

Quietly she went to Sowon's bedside.

"She was having a nightmare when I walked in. People are weaker when their sick, not only their body but in their mind as well."

Eunha frowned.

"Yuna-ssi I'll take over you may go back out."

"Are you sure princess? You came all this way to see Umji didn't you?"

"It's alright. I'll have plenty of time later."

"As you wish."

As Yuna left, Eunha couldn't help a little smirk.

"Hah, the only time where I need the respect of a royal."

Eunha looked back down on Sowon's face, now without a hand in hers, Sowon's face scrunched up a little. 

"Hey, you're alright here okay? Nothing that could hurt you."

Eunha held Sowon's hand and lay her head on the edge as she sat on the floor. She smiled lightly when Sowon's face lightened up. Staring at Sowon's beautiful face made Eunha's mind empty itself of any thought.

What was this feeling? Jealousy? No, She didn't own Sowon. Maybe, but not now.

Thinking of the possible futures she could have with Sowon at her side finally prompted her mind to think of something she had never thought of before.

However another thought stopped her in her tracks. As a high princess, it meant that she had to be married to a prince of a country for political purposes even though she would never leave her castle, she would belong to someone else. 

Shaking her head, she wondered if these feelings were temporary. Was this love or obssession? Did she want Sowon forever, or did she purely want Sowon for the difference in worlds that intrigued her?

Sowon's eyebrows furrowed and cut Eunha's thought short. Lightly pressing a finger between Sowon's brow, Eunha chuckled.

"You'll get wrinkles~"

Anything that was too hard to think about could wait, for now, she should just spend time doing what she wanted to do the most. Spend time with this wonderful person called Sowon, even if the said person was asleep.

-------------------------------------

"When do you plan on returning?"

"When do you think I should huh? You haven't brought me what I wanted you ******."

"Of course, I'll bring it soon milady, just a few more weeks for the delivery to return."

"Very well. I can't wait to see the look on their faces."

--------------------------------------

Sowon finally woke up in the late afternoon.

She looked down and saw a hand grasped in hers, Eunha had fallen asleep whilst watching her.

Sowon stared in awe at Eunha's cheek, it looked so soft. She always had the thought to poke it out of curiousity but you can't do it to a royal.

Sowon deliberated whether to end her curiosity or leave it be. Slowly she lifted ehr finger to touch Eunha's cheek. As she felt the soft cheek, Eunha's eyes fluttered open.

"Ah, good morning High Princess. Ah! Wait, its not morning is it?"

Eunha blinked a bit seemingly still in sleepland and nuzzled against her hand.

"Lemme sleep a bit more."

"O-of course, You should sleep properly in bed though."

After shifting Eunha onto the bed, Sowon sneaked out of the room.

"Aish, this girl is going to be the death of me."

-------------------------------------------

I don't think I did this right? Oh well.