PLEASE DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES

Will you be my dragon knight?

"EUNHA!"

As Eunha's body went limp, Sowon slid down holding her.

"S-sowon."

"Shh, it's okay you're going to be okay."

"S-sowon."

It was gruesome to watch as the blood spilled out from Eunha's mouth.

"Eunha-yah, I'm right here. Shhh."

"S-sowon."

Eunha's eyes finally focused on the face in front of her.

"S-SinB yah, can't you heal her? You're a dragon too!"

"Unnie I can't I'm not old enough. I'm sorry."

The dragon spit healing properties only come when the dragon is old enough to produce certain hormones that generate the healing ability for humans, even if SinB was old enough, her spit would not save Eunha.

A crunch of footsteps alerted Sowon and she instanty pulled out her sword.

"Calm down its me Yerin."

Lowering her sword she went back to hugging Eunha's weak body. Yerin went around Eunha's body, carefully looking at the arrow embedded in the princess' back.

"Its okay, you can pull out this arrow, its not near anything dangerous."

"No, I can't be sure of that."

"Trust me. The only uncertainty is what type of arrow head is this arrow. I know there were assasins here and I don't know shot this one. If it was our people then it should be fine to take out. If it isn't I would suspect a hooked tip or even a poisoned one. THe besst option is to pull it out."

Sowon nodded shifting one arm over to hold the arrow, Eunha groaned in pain causing Sowon to let go immediately. Tears streamed down her face at the thought of hurting he rlover further but she had to pull it out.

"Here, I'll do it."

Yerin grabbed hold of the arrow with no hesitation and yanked, hard.

Suddenly, Eunha coughed once and sprayed blood all over the front of Sowon's armor causing the knight to nearly shriek in horror but she didn't.

Sowon pressed her hand onto the now open wound applying as much pressure as possible as Yerin tore her dress and chanted a soothing spell onto the cloth before tying the injury tightly.

"Eunha you'll be alright okay?"

"I-it hurts s-so much."

"Don't give up come on, I love you you can stay awake. Eunha yah oh? Please Eunha."

Eunha was crying too now that the initial shock in her body had died off and the pain began to become unbearable, her eyes began to drift shut and Yerin was panicking.

"Yah! You're not hit somewhere critical you idiot! Stay awake!"

But Yerin noticed that the blood was still pooling, from where though? She had tightly bound the princess' back already, where else was the blood coming from?!

"Sowon ssi! Check her over she's bleeding from somewhere else!"

Sowon quickly ran her hands over her lover's body feeling for any injuroes when her hand returned even more covered in blood than she started her search in.

"Her side! She was bit earlier in the fight!"

In Eunha's side was a bite mark, you could see clearly where the teeth sunk in and you could count how many teeth.

Sowon looked at her lover's face to discover that Eunha was no longer awake.

"EUNHA!"

---------------------------------

"Um, so, hi again."

"Hi Yerin unnie."

"I'm really sorry that this happened on your sister's wedding day really. She told me there would be something intresting to see, I'm sure she didn't mean this."

"Yeah."

"Are you always this quiet?"

SinB just gave her a look and walked away. She still didn't know what Eunha's condition was yet and yet here she was falling for a beautiful stranger who was apparently a cousin from the side branch of the family.

Gosh why is she so pretty?

"Hey! I'm sure that you're still unsettled right now, being that young and seeing all that. Please, at least let me keep you company as we wait for your sister."

"I guess so."

SinB blushed grabbed her hand.

-------------------------------------------

You guys will not know Eunha's condition until tomorrow! Mwahahaha! I'm evil! Hahaha but on a serious note, there will be a happy ending, we're just not there yet ok? :)