what's missing?

Will you be my dragon knight?

Whew I nearly couldn't post because of internet problems....haha Enjoy!

------------------------------------

"Eunha?"

Sowon knocked on Eunha's door to get her for her classes but the princess did not respond.

Quietly pushing the door open, Sowon peeked in. there, lying on her bed with a book on her chest was Eunha, alseep.

Quickly, Sowon looked around before sneaking inside.

"Eunha, wake up."

Lightly shaking the smaller girl, Sowon wondered what Eunha was reading. On the cover was a drawing of a sword with an intricate design flowing across it and over it onto several flowers that filled the empty space.

"I should learn how to read. Maybe she'll teach me?"

While Sowon was in her musings, Eunha had awoken and seen Sowon scrunching her fae up in thought.

"hehehe"

"Hm? Ah, you're awake. You have classes to go to."

Eunha remained staring at Sowon's face.

"Why aren't you wearing your helmet today?"

"It's too hot in the castle to."

"Hm. You're not afraid of the guards remprimanding you for your uniform?"

"Well a look down the hall will prove why not."

Finally getting out of her bed, Eunha stretched for a second.

"Should I change? Nah, if I go in my pajamas they'll instantly stop the lesson."

"Won't they tell you off for being indecent?"

"They probably will. Perhaps I shoul ddress properly but still run from the class?"

"You do realize that I have orders to take you there?"

"You do realize that you only need to walk me to the door then I'm considered there? I coul djust climb out the window afterwards and its not your fault."

Sowon stopped arguing, there was no way she could win against Eunha's quick brain. She exited the room for Eunha to change and nearly laughed when she looked down the hall again.

"What's so funny?"

"Just look."

Eunha peeked out the door and saw the other royal guards ripping off their armor off each other with sweat running down their faces.

"Why are you still in basically full armor except your helmet then? Aren't you hot?"

"Oh I skipped some layers underneath the chesstplate so I'm not as hot."

Eunha blushed, under the chestplate was the chainlink, under the chainlink was a knighting suit(a thick fabric shirt that is under the chainlink), under the Knighting suit was regular clothing. Eunha could only wonder which layers were missing and went bright red.

"Are you okay? You're face is red."

Backing away quickly Eunha escaped in the direction of her classroom.

"Hey! Well, at least you're going to class."

Sowon trailed behind in her clunky armor.

---------------------------------------

Eunha sweated in her classroom, they were practicing light magic and the heat was getting unbearable on top of the castle's new heating system.(just multiple fireplaces with winding tunnels for the heat to travel through primitive stuff)

Finally her practice ended as an aid called her for dinner, stepping outside her room, she found Sowon leaned against the wall in light sleep.

"Hey, it's dinner time."

Blinking her eyes, Sowon stood straight again and marched in the direction of the dining hall.

-----------------------------------------

"So you finally done it correctly right?"

"Of course, now it just needs to ferment for two weeks."

"I see, that is right up against the dead line. You dunce you've left me with a two day window to get this to her."

"Well it's not my fault you made me drop my papers into the pot, that one would have given you the five day leeway you wanted."

"You!"

------------------------------------------

"Sowon unnie, how would you like to learn to read?"

"Huh?"

"I'll teach you if you let me skip class."

"No."

"But I'll be able to write you secret messages."

"uh no."

"You don't want to read books?"

"I do want to read but not at the cost of your classes."

"What, do you want me to be married to a bad guy in the end too?"

"No! I mean no, I wouldn't like that but that's what the King said would happen."

Eunha beamed.

"You wouldn't like me to get married to a guy?"

"Of course not. You don't even know him yet."

"Hahah then who should I marry?"

"I don't know why are you asking me?"

"Hahahahahaa! What if I married you? Hahhaahahaa!"

"Huh? What?"

"Look at you gettin all red, it's okay I didn't mean it."

Eunha looked away and under her breath muttered"not yet"

------------------------

progressing slowly and carefully hehehehehe