First look pt.1

Will you be my dragon knight?

Oof, I couldn't update or tell you guys that I couldn't update yesterday cuz my internet died. I got it fixed late last night and I was soooo tired but that means that I can update now and later tonight! I see all them screams and cries for Sinrin but just wait! There's always drama! (plz don't break anything) Enjoy! Also, real quick, SinB can be married off at her age becuase of the era this story takes place in. Girls are promised off at seven or eight and married whenever the boy wants her or is able to move out of their parents house. Another thing is that SinB's marriage will not happen for a few years.

================================

All day long the queen fussed over Eunha and she was getting tired and annoyed.

'Um, excuse me? Your highness? Could you perhaps not bother me for even a second?'

The queen gasped.

"Oh my! My daughter talks back to me! Oh no! HWat shall I do? Should I burn this whole village down to find what caused her to speak this way?"

'No! Forgive me your majesty please ignore what I just said.'

Eunha cowered. There was no way she'd let the queen destroy Sowon's new home, oh and Yewon too.

"Errrr, your majesty?"

"What?"

"I told you the High Princess has lost her memories. She can't even revert to human form."

"Fine, so she lost her memories. tell me, why is she so rude?"

"Perhaps it's because she felt that way deep inside?"

"Shut up! Leave! I will turn my beautiful baby back to a human."

SinB left the room slightly shaken but alright. This time, she was not hit for her actions.

"Gosh, the things I risk for you Eunha unnie."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sowon and Yewon were out hunting for food when SinB flew overhead and grabbed Yewon by her shoulders.

'Follow me!'

Sowon grabbed all of their catches and followed after on the forest floor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The trio waited outside the stable, hiding in the bushes as they heard the voice of the annoying queen yealling about proper posture and when she would be back.

"I'll have them arrange you a proper place to sleep."

The queen strutted out of the stable and the trio snuck in.

"Eunha unnie?"

"Yea?"

They rounded the corner and Sowon was met face to face with a human Eunha. Roaming her Eunha's shorter stature from her big eyes to cascading dark hair, she noticed a little scar on Eunha's forehead.

Reaching out slightly she touched the scar lightly.

"I'm sorry you had to have this scar."

Then she heard her voice.

"I'm pretty sure it's not your fault, I crash landed in the clearing."

It was heavenly. Oh, and cute.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SinB stared as Eunha stared into Sowon's eyes and Yewon stared as Sowon stared right back at Eunha's eyes.

"I see your eye color doesn't change whatever form you're in."

"Yeah."

They continued staring.

"Hey Yewon, let's go out and play, they look creepy."

"Yea sure."

The two snuck back out the door and found something to do.

================================

Sorry this one is real short but hey, you'll have more tonight! Leave any questions and I'lll answer then in the next chapter about 14 hours later. How do you like your suspense by the way, really scary and have you sweating on the edge of your seat or kind of  a slow burn like you want to see what's next but you can't? Not that I can do either but just curious.