Compact

Will you be my dragon knight?

Wow! You guys are amazing coming up with that kind of a twist! It is very tempting to make that real but where's the fun in giving you what you've figured out huh?^^

--------------------------------

Eunha practiced her fire magic more than ever to catch up to Sowon, since it seemed that Sowon's flames burnt hotter than hers which could be because Sowon can only use fire magic. Eunha tried to teach Sowon how to make ripples without touching the water, a basic of water magic, but Sowon would only manage to evaporate the bowl of water.

The flames glowed brighter on her fingertips. They remained orange and refused to turn blue at the bottom.(Which you should all know that blue flames are the hottest before it changes to white.)

Sighing she attempted to throw the fire like Sowon who had gracefully formed a ball and chucked it through the air to hit a practice target but her own flames just tilted like a breeze blew over it and refused to leave her hand.

Practicing again, she rolled her hands around in a rolling ball motion to try to get the flames in shape. As the flames started to roll together into a ball, they promptly crushed her dreams as the flames fell falt and cascaded down from her hand to the ground below catching the papers there on fire.

"Oh my gosh a fire!"

Eunha's head shot up to face her teacher quickly stomping out the fire under her feet.

"Where is there a fire, I don't smell it."

"I swore I heard the crackling of paper burning."

Her teacher took another sniff.

"See, there's a hint of smoke in the air of burnt paper."

Circling around Eunha's desk the teacher failed to notice the piece of paper under Eunha's foot.

-------------------------------------

"Just three more days and it will be complete, that jerk doesn't know what he's ordered. This not only instakills anyone who injests it but it will kill anyone that breathes it once I put the final ingredient in three days. In fac thtere should only be one type of human that can survive this poison. But I doubt that the royal family married one of those people."

The potion brewer scratched his chin. He looked at his inventory of materials and then his eyes widened.

"No way I messed up. I should only have a handful of these babies left why is there so many?"

He went close to the boiling pot and quickly took a sniff.

"Oh no, this will only be strong enough to kill the weaker people and cripple the rest."

He went about collecting hte resst of the materials.

"Maybe I can get him a smaller dose and tell him to use both for desired effect. Yea. Not my problem."

--------------------------------

"Sowon unnie!"

"Shhhhhh! I am Jung and you will call me as such."

"Shhhhh! You! I'm the High Princess and you are ordering me around?"

"I'm sorry please forgive me."

Eunha stared into Sowon's eyes deeply as if to push the point out as strong as possible but hse failed as her eyes slowed turned from menacing to slight crescents as she began to giggle.

"Hahah! I'm sorry I forget that your in disguise but look at your face! Hahah!"

Sowon frowned as she realized the situation but sighed as she cannot help but be pulled into the pranking mood of Eunha's.

"Have you practiced your fire magic?"

"Of course! Let me show you!"

Eunha quickly lit her hand on fire and proceeded to roll it into a ball. Proudly she presented the said ball to Sowon.

Sowon watched as the ball began to deflate and flop into itself.

"Perfect?"

"Of course it is!"

Sowon smiled as she rolled her ball and held it up for Eunha to see.

Quietly Eunha whispered, "fall into yourself come on I'm not that bad fail come on."

"That won't work Eunha."

"Well it was worth a shot."

"Your fireball just needs to be filled more to keep it up. More fire in compact form okay?"

"Okay."

Eunha then grabbed Sowon hand and placed it on her head.

"Encourage me?"

"Of course you cutie."

Sowon obligingly rubbed Eunha's head causing the princess to smile stupidly in bliss.

-------------------------

AND then tomorrow I will leave you on a deadly cliffhanger prepare your hearts!